Roughhouse Riders versus Harvey MacDonald & Rodney St. Pierre

Singles Match

Fifteen Minute Time Limit

Tzilla versus Jordan Aroma

Opening Match

Singles Match

"The Miracle" Mike Dalton w/ Persephone versus Curtis Jenkins

Big fan of the show! I like the main event with Dozer going over McFly clean! I am very interested in how this impacts the main event scene with Dozer, McFly, Nicky eventually, Zippy (give him the world), and the rest.

I thought about the possibility of a draw in the tag title match, but those are difficult to predict. I'd love to see these two duke it out again very very soon!

Episode #21 Predictions

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Twenty Minute or TV Time Remaining Time Limit

HPW Women's Tag Team Titles

The Omega Chicks (Ericks & Rhodes) versus Hermanas de Pestilence ©

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

"The Miracle" Mike Dalton w/ Persephone versus Curtis Jenkins (can't wait to see what Mike Dalton is capable of!!!)

Episode #21 Predictions

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

As I started reading I knew the Expresses would go to a time limit draw

Wrestling Spotlight Ep #21

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #737373; max-width:60%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

zMSSETm.png

Episode #21, Thursday W1 Feb. 2025

Center Stage @ Studio 65, Indianapolis, Indiana [Great Lakes, USA]

112 Fans

Broadcast On: WrestleWorld

Rating/Viewership: 29, 921

Pre Show Results

Main Show

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BwU7ai1Us0Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

qSIrNZu.jpg?1snF1S53.jpg

Earnest, “Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed episode of Wrestling Spotlight right here on WrestleWorld. What a show we have for you tonight. In our main event, the Women’s Tag Team Titles are on the line as former champion Yvonne Ericks teams up with Amy Rhodes to take on the Hermanas de Pestilenece for those titles. The Roughhouse Riders are in action when they take on the team of Harvey MacDonald and Rodney St. Pierre. Tzilla takes on Jordan Aroma and tonight we see the debut of the highly touted Mike Dalton. The Miracle, as he’s called, is the client of Persephone, who is also making her debut here in HPW. With her track record of working with champions, we can only assume that the sky is the limit for the youngster from Utica, New York. Joining me in calling all of the action tonight, the inimitable Grace Harper.”

Harper, ”It’s great to be here, Marv. I’m excited for what tonight brings. The big tag title match, but also the debut of Mike Dalton. I’ve seen some footage on him in preparing for tonight and he could be a future star. He’s a great technical wrestler, he loves to utilize submissions, especially the Kimura and I also trust the eye of Peresphone. If she’s willing to hitch her wagon to this youngster -- that can only mean that he’s supremely talented and if I was Curtis Jenkins, I would be looking to end the match quickly.”

Earnest, “That is our first match of the night but before we get there, Taylor Gordy is standing by with the NEW Mid American Champion, Brandon Smith and his manager Mark Hyatt.”

05TFh3q.png

We cut over to the interview podium where Taylor Gordy is standing next to Mark Hyatt. Behind Mark Hyatt, looking very impressive, is “Big Poppa Dozer” Brandon Smith, who defeated Sean McFly to win the vacant Mid American Championship in the main event last week.

TiIkT9w.jpgaO4dY56.jpgSV5X1fA.jpg

[b[Gordy[/b], “Last week, Brandon Smith defeated Sean McFly right here on Wrestling Spotlight to win the vacant Mid American Championship. Now that Brandon has the title, what’s the plan moving for?”

Hyatt, “What’s the plan moving forward? The plan moving forward is the same plan that has been in place since Big Poppa Dozer over here, Bulldozer to some, Brandon Smith to some, Loverboy to the ladies, got here. That’s shock and awe. That’s beat the hell out of whoever is foolish enough to get into the ring with him. That is dominate all of Heartland Pro Wrestling and break every person who is put in front of him. I told HPW, I told the management, I told the COTT, I told every fan here at Studio 65 and and watching on WrestleWorld that Brandon Smith is going to wreak havoc here. He’s coming here to exact revenge for all my grudges and that’s just what he’s done. He ended Nicky Champion’s wrestling career.”

Gordy, “Come on, we don’t know that.”

Hyatt, “Sure we do. That’s why he gave up the Mid American Title. It wasn’t because of doctors orders or because the COTT and HPW management made him. It was because he’s never going to wrestle here again because he’s scared of Big Poppa Dozer. And now Sean McFly got broken because he had more guts than he does brains. I mean, look at Brandon. Really look at him. Have you ever seen a physical specimen like him? With arms like his? Or a chest like his? This is what a pro wrestling is supposed to look like and this is what a bulldozer really looks like. So Brandon Smith is going to continue to do what he does best and that’s destroy the competition and I’m going to love every minute of it. You got it, jack?”

Mark Hyat leads Bulldozer Brandon Smith off the set.

Angle Rating

Jrg5kVb.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Opening Match

Singles Match

vHq5Vkm.jpgxuZwatk.jpgqlN1rmB.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgnv7Y94K.jpg

In a bout that didn't have much heat and terrible wrestling, Mike Dalton defeated Curtis Jenkins in 5:51 by submission.

Match Rating

4zafoNx.jpg

05TFh3q.png

We cut to the interview podium where Taylor Gordy is standing with the HPW Women’s Champion, Morgan Stryker.

TiIkT9w.jpgcFN1npk.jpg

Gordy, “Last week Lucy Stone-McFly brought out Storm and said that Storm was going to watch her back to make sure you don’t try to take any cheap shots at her to take her out before your match at Hoosier Hysteria. What’s your response?”

Stryker, “If Lucy really feels that she needs someone watching her back, fine. I’ve never been one to take a cheap shot or a shortcut. I’ve never looked for the easy way out. I’ve only ever shown up to put in work and show that I’m the most skilled, most talented, female wrestler on the planet. Right now I’m the HPW Women’s Champion and I earned it. I fought like hell to get here. To get to my spot. To get right here. I’m proud to be HPW Women’s Champion and at Hoosier Hysteria I’m going to step into the ring with Lucy Stone-McFly and there aren’t going to be any tricks. There’s just going to be good old fashioned wrestling. Storm or not. Lucy’s going to respect me and I’m still going to be HPW Women’s Champion.”

Angle Rating

D6sMQfY.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

u6kOfLs.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgVJAgJXY.jpg

In a bout that had little heat and embarrassing wrestling, Tzilla defeated Jordana Aroma in 3:26 by pinfall with an End Of The Trail.

Match Rating

c0QhpTo.jpg

05TFh3q.png

We cut from the ring to the interview podium where Taylor Gordy is standing with Jack Jackson and Lucinda Lush.

TiIkT9w.jpgfEaCUOr.jpgz29wduK.jpg

Gordy, “Jack, Lucinda, last week Joey Fili officially accepted your challenge for his title match to be at Hoosier Hysteria.”

Jackson, “You know, I was watching on the monitor last week when Joey Fili came out and said he was going to beat me up. That he was going to take my title, but Joey, brother, you ain’t got the club in the back to take me out. Not when I’ve got the executive consultant Lucinda Lush by my side. This beautiful vixen who calls all the shots. She makes it all happen. She’s gotten all the papers ready. She’s got it all ready for us to sign. For you and me at Hoosier Hysteria for this. For THIS. For the Heritage Championship. And you know something Taylor?”

Gordy, “What’s that?”

Jackson, “The only thing I do, in life, is get dressed quick. You know what I mean? That’s what I do. It means I’m a winner. That’s what I am, Joey. A winner. I’ve done nothing but win since coming here to Heartland Pro Wrestling and I’m only more dangerous now that I’m representing the Cadillac Four. Joey Fili, you’re a good wrestler. A quality wrestler, but you’re just not a clutch wrestler. When the pressure is on, when you’re in the hot seat, you fold like a cheap card table and brother, I’m at my best when I’m in the spotlight. When it’s showtime I show up that’s why they call me Showtime and at Hoosier Hysteria, brother, you’re going to learn that first hand.”

Angle Rating

uZGF1US.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Tag Team Match

K3drZbu.jpg2nZk8yy.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

1d55RrP.jpgNFJhuVx.jpg

In a bout that didn't have much heat and embarrassing wrestling, Roughhouse Riders defeated Harvey MacDonald and Rodney St. Pierre in 4:50 when Victor Crash pinned Rodney St. Pierre with an Ice Backbreaker.

Match Rating

c0QhpTo.jpg

05TFh3q.png

We cut to the interview podium where Taylor Gordy is standing with former Mid American Champion Funky Fedora and Lucinda Lush.

TiIkT9w.jpgVulmXLV.jpgz29wduK.jpg

Gordy, “I’m joined now by the former Mid American Champion, Funky Fedora and the executive consultant of the Cadillac Four, Lucinda Lush. Funky, you requested some time to speak tonight. What’s on your mind?”

Lush, “I’ll tell you what’s on his mind, Taylor. That’s the travesty of justice that has befallen him.”

Gordy, “Travesty of justice?”

Lush, “That’s right. A travesty of justice. He held the Mid American Title for fourteen months before he was screwed out of it at Thanksgiving Turmoil. Last week, there was a match for the vacant championship and he was included? Where is the respect for all that this man has done? For all that he has contributed to Heartland Pro Wrestling?”

Gordy, “Well I don’t have the answer to that…”

Fedora, “I don’t expect you to have the answer. Neither does Lucinda. But she is right. There has been a miscarriage of jusice here. I held the Mid American Title for fourteen months. The longest reign in the history of this company. I’ve been the standard bearer, the measuring stick and for eight months I’ve been the number one contender for the COTT World Heavyweight Championship. A championship I have gotten one shot at before -- a year ago this month -- when I was screwed out of it by that no good Nate DeMarcus pretending to be someone else under a mask. No rematches. Nothing. And I want my match. I want what is mine. I want what I’ve earned. I am demanding of the COTT an opportunity to wrestle for the World’s Heavyweight Title.”

The crowd starts to cheer as…

KLIglL2.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez, the leading wrestling podcaster comes walking out. She’s wearing a suit with an official-looking COTT blazer.

Gordy, “Joanne Rodriguez… What are you doing here?”

Rodriguez, “Well Mr. Gordy, I am here in my brand-new, official capacity as a representative of the Confederation of the Territories Board of Directors and the Championship Committee. I’m here on assignment.”

Gordy, “What’s that assignment?”

Rodriguez, “It’s one that Mr. Fedora and Ms. Lush are going to really like. I’m here because the COTT Championship Committee has granted Mr. Fedora a shot at current COTT World Heavyweight Champion, the sensational luchador, Amazing Fire Fly in three weeks at HPW Hoosier Hysteria.”

Fedora, “Well it’s about damn time.”

Rodriguez, “Best of luck, Mr. Fedora.”

Joannae Rodriguez walked off.

Fedora, “Amazing Fire Fly. Three weeks. I’m going to win the World’s Heavyweight Title and then I’m going to Broad Ripple and I’m going to party it up as only Funky Fedora can party. Three weeks, Hoosier Hysteria, World Heavyweight Title. And daddy.. It’s going to be a great, great night.”

Angle Rating

5ejWPFe.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

Tag Team Match

KkRGkt8.jpgKkRGkt8.jpg

q32tOPo.jpgjvXMzxL.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

pxyxDbw.jpgrRvuKrz.jpg

The main event of the evening was for the HPW Women’s Tag Titles. Hermanas de Pestilence have been seemingly unstoppable since arriving in HPW. Yvonne Ericks and her partner Amy Rhodes looked to change that. The Omega Chicks, as Ericks and Rhodes are called, came out of the gate firing on all cylinders. Ericks, in particular, looked great. She was motivated and the former Triple Champion started out with a barrage of kicks on both Agonia and Miseria that had the two face-painted luchadoras in a world of pain. Amy Rhodes, formerly Ice Queen, was working as a babyface for the first time in HPW here and she did a good job. She showcased her fluid Stone-inspired technical wrestling, but she also took the heat. Agonia and Miseria worked more of an American style with lucha influence in this match. Their offense centered around setting their opponents up for slingshots and dives and a mixture of technical and high-impact, high-risk offense. The Omega Chicks made a big comeback behind Yvonne Ericks and Ericks went for a Mafia Kick on Agonia, but Miseria pulled her out of the ring and the two women got themselves intentionally counted out.

In a decent match, The Omega Chicks defeated Senora Agonia and Senora Miseria in 17:24 when Senora Agonia was counted out while fighting Yvonne Ericks.

Match Rating

c0E0O1b.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

D6sMQfY.jpg

</div>

HhC4ZI5.jpg

Episode #22 Predictions

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Twenty Minute or TV Time Limit Remaining

The Casey Family Butchery versus The Cadillac Four (Fedora & Ring Generals) w/ Lucinda Lush

Tag Team Match

The Hooligans versus Femme Fatales

Singles Match

"The Indiana Dragon" Reggie Combs versus Matt Blackburn

Opening Match

Singles Match

"American Bombshell" Mellow Flashhart versus Kate Gillivan (formerly DupliKate)

Plus: Hear from Wild Red Stallion, the Texas Express, and Deverell's Army

Solid show! Miracle Mike is gonna be a star I can feel it! Joanne Rodriguez popping up too was a nice surprise.

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

The Casey Family Butchery versus The Cadillac Four (Fedora & Ring Generals) w/ Lucinda Lush

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

I’m going to say this will be where Kate begins tipi takes things more seriously and we see a much different wrestling persona, maybe even vicious

https://i.imgur.com/HhC4ZI5.jpg

Episode #22 Predictions

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Episode #22 Predictions

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Wrestling Spotlight Ep #22

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #737373; max-width:60%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

zMSSETm.png

Episode #22, Thursday W2 Feb. 2025

112 Fans

Rating/Viewership: 26,023

Pre Show Results

Main Show

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BwU7ai1Us0Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

qSIrNZu.jpg?1snF1S53.jpg

Earnest, “Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed episode of Wrestling Spotlight right here on WrestleWorld. What a show we have for you tonight, just two weeks and some change away from Hoosier Hysteria. On tonight’s show, we see the return of Mellow Flashhart to Heartland Pro Wrestling as she takes on the debuting Kate Gillivan. The Femme Fatales return to tag team action as they take on the returning Hooligan twins, Matt Blackburn makes his return to HPW, and we see a big six man match in our main event as the Casey Family Butchery takes on three members of the Cadillac Four. Joining me in calling all of the action tonight is my broadcast partner, legendary grappler Grace Harper.”

Harper, ”Thank you Marv. It’s great to be here for another great night of pro wrestling action. Thursday nights are my favorite night of the week because I get to be here calling the best pro wrestling anywhere in North America. With HPW heading towards Hoosier Hysteria, tonight could be a big show in determining what match ups we will see when we return to the Fountain Square Theatre for the first time since Thanksgiving Turmoil.”

Earnest, “We already know that Funky Fedora will be challenging for the COTT World Heavyweight Championship against Amazing Fire Fly. We know that Lucy Stone-McFly will be challenging Morgan Stryker for the HPW Women’s Championship and that “The Samoan Superman” Joey Fili will be challenging “Showtime” Jack Jackson for the Heritage Championship. Will we find out more matches tonight? I don’t know but I do know that our broadcast colleague Taylor Gordy is ready for the introductions for our first match, so let’s get right into the action.”

05TFh3q.png

Opening Match

Singles Match

94RHDYb.jpgmmWyz8z.jpg4DIMNjQ.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Mellow Flashhart defeated Kate Gillivan in 7:16 by pinfall with a Backflip Face Crusher.

Match Rating

aJQU8LR.jpg

05TFh3q.png

As Mellow Flashhart celebrates a win in her return to HPW, the cameras cut over to the interview portion where interviewer and ring announcer extraordinaire Taylor Gordy is standing, but he’s not alone, he’s joined by former two-time Heritage Champion, Wild Red Stallion.

TiIkT9w.jpgwCf7Az5.jpg

Gordy, “Ladies and gentlemen please welcome former Heritage Champion, Wild Red Stallion.”

Stallion, “Thank you Taylor. It’s great to be out here tonight when there is so much incredible action.”

Gordy, “There is a lot of incredible action on the docket for tonight, but you requested some time to speak tonight. What is on your mind?”

Stallion, “Bulldozer Brandon Smith. That’s what, or rather, who, is on my mind. I’ve been traveling around the United States for some fights recently, I haven’t been here. I wasn’t here to help protect Nicky Champion and Sean McFly wanted to go into his match by himself. I had to respect that decision, but now I’ve got to stand up and say enough is enough. I’m not going to stand idly by while Bulldozer runs rough shot over HPW and our roster. I’ve been here since day one. Over five years, I’ve been here. This is my home. It’s where I built a name for myself that’s allowed me to make a living in this great sport. Right here in Indianapolis. It’s what allowed me, with my brothers Ace Youngblood and Roger Monteiro, to become two-time World Six Man Champions. I’ve twice been Heritage Champion and most importantly for Bulldozer, I’m as big as he is. I’m as strong as he is. You aren’t going to run through me or run over me. There’s a big show in two weeks. Hoosier Hysteria. How about it Bulldozer? Or should I ask your little handler Mark Hyatt? Let’s meet in the ring. Put the title on the line and let’s find out just how tough you are when you’ve got to fight someone at full strength who is looking you in the eyes.”

Angle Rating

jzWA0v8.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

H2hudwe.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgHtnEGrb.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Matt Blackburn defeated Reggie Combs in 7:16 by pinfall with a Springboard Forearm.

Match Rating

dDKos9e.jpg

05TFh3q.png

As Matt Blackburn, with his new look, celebrates his win upon returning to HPW, we cut over to the interview booth where Taylor Gordy is standing with Cooper Christie and Turk Trenneman, the Texas Express, the HPW Tag Team Champions.

TiIkT9w.jpgDbtnROj.jpgA7qeAG3.jpg

Gordy, “Please welcome the Heartland Pro Wrestling Mid American Tag Team Champions, The Texas Express!”

Christie, “And it’s great to be here, Taylor. What a match that was. Did you see that Spingboard Forearm from Matt Blackburn. Man that guy can wrestle.”

Trenneman, “And that Reggie Combs could really go somewhere. I know I wouldn’t want to let him get a hold of me. He can twist you any which way from Sunday. And I don’t want to get my knee torn or have my shoulder pulled from socket. No thank you.”

Christie, “You can say that again.”

Gordy, “I know you two didn’t request some interview time just to talk about the match that just happened. What is on your mind?

Christie, “Well, you know me and Turk are fighting champions. We don’t run from a fight. We don’t back down from anything and hell, we look for fights. We actively search for ‘em and we’ve been looking for a fight that we can get into at Hoosier Hysteria.”

Turk, “And we’ve come up on one fight. A big fight. A major league fight. Mr. Grappling and Sandman Winks. You’re the World Tag Team Champions. You’re great champions. You’re great wrestlers. We respect the hell out of you and we want to step into the ring with you.”

Christie, “That’s right. We want to challenge you for the World Tag Team Titles at Hoosier Hysteria. What do you boys say?”

Angle Rating

w5bURcS.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Tag Team Match

7lvdDPE.jpgfEKhESW.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

bU1IQXb.jpgA1qVEOl.jpg

In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Femme Fatales defeated The Hooligans in 11:37 when Urena Frost pinned Helena Hooligan with a #YouToo.

Match Rating

W82UlP3.jpg

05TFh3q.png

The Femme Fatales roll right ouf the ring and head over to Taylor Gordy.

TiIkT9w.jpgbU1IQXb.jpgA1qVEOl.jpg

Gordy, “Congratulations on your win ladies. You’ve got something you want to say?”

Frost, “You’re damn right we do. That felt good, didn’t it Talia? That felt like it was supposed to be. God, I’ve missed that. It was great to be back as a team.”

Neema, “It absolutely does. That’s what we do best. We’re a great team. Former World Tag Team Champions and I think it’s high time that me and Urena get back to the World title picture. We want to fight for the World Tag Team Titles.”

jBUTOSr.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez, the newly minted COTT Representative comes walking out. She’s smiling and holding a microphone.

Rodriguez, “Ladies, great match. It was great to see you back as a team. I know you’re one of the best tag teams in all of wrestling, regardless of gender. You’re both incredible athletes and incredibly talented in both singles and tag wrestling. The COTT Championship Committee wanted me to offer you a title fight tonight anyway, so I’m glad you both want it. At Hoosier Hysteria, there is going to be a huge Women’s Tag Team Match. You see, this morning we had to vacate the Women’s Tag Team Titles as La Hija Del Diablo will not be able to defend the titles for quite some time as she’s officially on maternity leave from the COTT. We will be crowning new Women’s Tag Champions at Hoosier Hysteria and the COTT would love you two to be in the match.”

Frost, “And who are our opponents going to be?”

Neema, “It doesn’t matter! We accept!”

Angle Rating

465CtnG.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Talia pulls her friend Urena away and Joanne Rodriguez is still standing there when Zippy Deverell, Wolfie Tagg, Roy Goodlooks and Haley Buck come walking out.

TiIkT9w.jpgjBUTOSr.jpgV9qNagr.jpg?12cfwIcJ.jpgAgZ9dDf.jpgpmWxq4s.jpg

Deverell, “Well hell, Joanne. I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time. I’m Zippy Deverell.”

Rodriguez, “I know who you are.”

Deverell, “Of course you do. I’m only the most talked about wrestler in the United States. I get it. You’re bound to be a big fan and I appreciate that. I was a big fan of yours when you were a wrestler, but right now, I’ve got to say, I’m not a big fan.”

Rodriguez, “And why not?”

Deverell, “Because you’re out here handing out title opportunities. Last week, Funky Fedora gets a World Title shot. Now the Femme Fatales get World Women’s Tag Team Title shots. Just handing them out like Valentine’s at an elementary school but where is the title shot for Deverell’s Army? When do me and mine get a World Six Man Title opportunity? My cousin Haley has been calling the COTT offices in Baltimore. We’ve been trying to get answers but we haven’t gotten nothin’. We want the World Six Man Titles. We deserve a title opportunity.”

Rodriguez, “I agree with you and that’s why you’re getting one at Hoosier Hysteria.”

Deverell, “For real?”

Rodriguez, “Yep.”

Deverell, “Well hell. Alright then.”

Angle Rating

E22s8si.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

86Z2ik8.jpgvggElHP.jpgZZ6rskL.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

PhiQTBJ.jpgyHITgNJ.jpgGJsFLgZ.jpgxuZwatk.jpgz29wduK.jpg

This was a match designed to showcase the Cadillac Four and let them get a big win on television. The Casey Family Butchery was given enough offense to look credible, but they never really were in a place to win. The Ring Generals were in the match the most -- they worked over Robert and tagged in and out and showcased why they have been such an effective tag team for the two decades they have been a team. It was Chuck Casey though who ate Funky Fedora’s Top Rope Knee Drop to get the win.

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, The Cadillac Four (Funky Fedora, Dean Waldorf and Marv Statler) defeated The Casey Family Butchery (Robert Casey, Chuck Casey and Tully Casey) in 12:24 when Funky Fedora pinned Chuck Casey with a Top Rope Knee Drop.

Match Rating

T8HPE4s.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

SOu1Rx2.jpg

</div>

HhC4ZI5.jpg

Episode #23 Predictions

Main Event

Tag Team Match

The Casey Brothers versus The Assassins

Singles Match

Nate "the Great" DeMarcus versus "Mr. Ordinary" Keith Vegas

Singles Match

"The Miracle" Mike Dalton w/ Persephone versus Melvin Jericho

Singles Match

Blaze versus Lucy Stone-McFly w/ Storm

Opening Match

Singles Match

Frankie Carmello versus Jordan Aroma

Plus: Hear from Bulldozer Brandon Smith and The Omega Chicks

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Wrestling Spotlight Ep #23

zMSSETm.png

Episode #23, Thursday W3 Feb. 2025

112 Fans

Rating/Viewership: 29,889

Pre Show Results

Main Show

qSIrNZu.jpg?1snF1S53.jpg

Earnest, “Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed episode of Wrestling Spotlight. What a show we have lined up for you tonight. In our main event, The Casey Brothers look to rebound from their loss last week in six man action when they take on the upstart team of the Assassins. Can the masked duo continue to impress? Lucy Stone-McFly takes on Blaze in singles action ahead of Lucy’s Women’s Title match at Hoosier Hysteria, Nate DeMarcus is in action, Mike Dalton, the young man from Utica, New York wrestles his second match here plus Frankie Carmello is in action. All of that and so much more. Joining me, as always, in calling the action tonight is my broadcast colleague Grace Harper.”

Harper, ”It’s great to be back on WrestleWorld for Wrestling Spotlight. We’re just over a week away from Hoosier Hysteria which is shaping up to be a Showcase of Champions. We know Funky Fedora will challenge for the World Heavyweight Title. We know Deverell’s Army will challenge for the World Six Man Titles. We know the Heritage Title will be on the line when Joey Fili challenges Jack Jackson. We’re on the road to a big night so let’s get right to the action tonight, Marv.”

05TFh3q.png

We cut over to the interview booth where Taylor Gordy is standing with The Omega Chicks.

TiIkT9w.jpgq32tOPo.jpgjvXMzxL.jpg

Taylor Gordy asks The Omega Chicks how they are feeling about their upcoming match with the Hermanas de Pestielence for the HPW Women’s Tag Team Titles and the Omega Chicks are confident that they’re going to win the titles and that they are finally on an even playing field. That is when they are interrupted by:

jBUTOSr.jpg

Joanne Rodriguez. J-Ro, representing the COTT, informs the ladies that they will no longer be involved in a straight tag team contest. HPW and the COTT have agreed to unify the HPW Women’s Tag Team Titles with the COTT World Tag Team Titles and at Hoosier Hysteria, The Omega Chicks will take on the Hermanas de Pestilence, but they will also be taking on The Femme Fatales and the Daughters of Lucha Libre in a four team elimination match to crown new COTT World Women’s Tag Team Champions and to unify the HPW Women’s Tag Team Titles into the World Women’s Titles.

Angle Rating

CLoJzYE.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Opening Match

Singles Match

ohD1sNU.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgVJAgJXY.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but terrible wrestling, Frankie Carmello defeated Jordana Aroma in 4:21 by pinfall with a Triple Jump Moonsault.

Match Rating

Jrg5kVb.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

8ZM872n.jpgmmWyz8z.jpg8RiRMpW.jpgxuZwatk.jpgU8ChAbh.jpg

In an extremely short match, Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Blaze in 4:42 by submission with a Stone Hold.

Match Rating

c0E0O1b.jpg

05TFh3q.png

We cut to the interview booth where Taylor Gordy is standing with Mark Hyatt and the COTT Mid American Champion “Big Poppa Dozer” Brandon Smith.

TiIkT9w.jpgaO4dY56.jpgSV5X1fA.jpg

Gordy, “Last week, Wild Red Stallion came out and challenged Bulldozer Brandon Smith for the COTT Mid American Championship. Do you accept the challenge?”

Hyatt, “Stallion, you made the biggest mistake of your career and that’s saying something because your career has been one big mistake after the other. You’ve done nothing but make bad decisions and sure you’ve had a little bit of success. You’ve won a couple of championships but you’ve always surrounded yourself with losers and bottom feeders and now you want to step into the ring with the most dangerous man in this whole sport? You want to put your health and wellbeing on the line when you step into the ring with the man who ended Nicky Champion’s career? Who sent Nicky Champion running for the hills? You want that to happen to you? Okay. Then we accept.”

Angle Rating

Ik9C7k9.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

vHq5Vkm.jpgxuZwatk.jpgqlN1rmB.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgVJAgJXY.jpg

In a bout that didn't have much heat and embarrassing wrestling, Mike Dalton defeated Melvin Jericho in 4:49 by submission.

Match Rating

XuZIKxf.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

rqaDjDy.jpg?1mmWyz8z.jpgTnyyT9D.jpg

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Nate DeMarcus defeated Keith Vegas in 8:38 by pinfall with a Snap Tackle.

Match Rating

CLoJzYE.jpg

05TFh3q.png

After winning his match, Nate DeMarcus rolls out of the ring and waves to the back. Warwick Good walks out and the two men make their way to Taylor Gordy.

TiIkT9w.jpgrqaDjDy.jpg?1YEVEPeu.jpg

Nate and Warwick hype that some day soon they are going to get their hands back on Bred for Battle. They’re not done with them, not by a long shot and this won’t be over until they get the job done and get the victory.

Angle Rating

uZGF1US.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

Tag Team Match

86Z2ik8.jpgvggElHP.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

RtBUu3R.jpgRtBUu3R.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Assassins defeated The Casey Brothers in 9:19 when Assassin #1 submitted Chuck Casey with a Galactic Toe Hold after blatantly cheating.

Match Rating

dDKos9e.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

l2eo5t7.jpg

</div>

HhC4ZI5.jpg

Episode #24 Predictions

Main Event

Eight-Man Tag Team Match

The Texas Express & The Roughhouse Riders versus The Dynamite Express & The Assassins

Singles Match

"Mr. Ordinary" Keith Vegas versus Matt Blackburn

Opening Match

Frankie Carmello & Daughter's of Lucha Libre versus Dame Lynette, Jessica Conroy, and Supreme Yoshida

Plus: Hear from Morgan Stryker and Mr. Grappling

Excited for Stallion vs Bulldozer! Great to see J-Ro featured as well.

Episode #24 Predictions

Main Event

Eight-Man Tag Team Match

The Texas Express & The Roughhouse Riders versus The Dynamite Express & The Assassins

Singles Match

Opening Match

Frankie Carmello & Daughter's of Lucha Libre versus Dame Lynette, Jessica Conroy, and Supreme Yoshida

Main Event

Eight-Man Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Main Event

Eight-Man Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Stallion vs Dozer will be a slugfest! Can't wait!

Wrestling Spotlight Ep #24

zMSSETm.png

Episode #24, Thursday W4 Feb. 2025

112 Fans

Rating/Viewership: 20,897

Pre Show Results

Main Show

qSIrNZu.jpg?1snF1S53.jpg

Earnest, “Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed episode of Wrestling Spotlight here on WrestleWorld. We are two days away from Hoosier Hysteria at the Fountain Square Theatre. Tonight, in our main event, we have a huge eight man tag team match where the Texas Express and the Roughhouse Riders team up to take on The Dynamite Express and the Assassins. We also will see Matt Blackburn in action against Keith Vegas and a woman’s six man tag team match. Joining me in calling all of the action tonight is my broadcast colleague, Grace Harper.”

Harper, ”And it’s great to be back here Marv. As you mentioned, we are two days away from Hoosier Hysteria and the Showcase of Champions. Every COTT World Title will be on the line at the show and I can’t wait. This is our final stop on the road to Hoosier Hysteria. I can’t wait so let’s get right to it.”

05TFh3q.png

A video package rolls featuring:

rqaDjDy.jpg?1YEVEPeu.jpgh7OAb9p.jpg24CK4Wp.jpg

Highlights of both teams air. Video from their previous two tag matches as well as their two singles matches. Highlights from them in other matches. The package was clearly hyping to a future matchup between the two teams.

Angle Rating

F6ShEQl.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Opening Match

Six-Woman Tag Team Match

ohD1sNU.jpgGRlIhg8.jpgcBBNE0H.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

q05lSMw.jpgVURHQSD.jpgtfQbnaB.jpg

Frankie Carmello & Daughters of Lucha Libre versus Dame Lynette, Jessica Conroy, and Supreme Yoshida

In a decent match, Frankie Carmello and Daughters of Lucha Libre defeated Dame Lynette, SUPREME Yoshida and Jessica Conroy in 10:12 when Frankie Carmello pinned SUPREME Yoshida with a Triple Jump Moonsault.

Match Rating

D6sMQfY.jpg

05TFh3q.png

We cut to the interview booth where Taylor Gordy is standing with Morgan Stryker.

TiIkT9w.jpgcFN1npk.jpg

Gordy, “In two days at Hoosier Hysteria, my guest, the Women’s Champion Morgan Stryker, will take on former two-time Women’s Champion Lucy Stone-McFly. Morgan, are you ready for this match up.”

Stryker, “Of course I am. I was born ready. My whole life has been one challenge after the other. One tournament. One opponent. One obstacle. I thrive off competition. That’s my drug. That’s what I need. Competition. The best competition in the world. I look for it. I’ve never ran from anything or anyone. I’ve never backed down. I don’t bend under pressure. I don’t crack. I stand in front of whoever or whatever wants a piece of me. I am the Heartland Pro Wrestling Women’s Champion. After Hoosier Hysteria, I’m still going to be Women’s Champion. Lucy, I respect you as a talent. I respect your pedigree and your accomplishments, but you’re stepping into the ring with the World’s Most Dangerous Woman. I didn’t get off the boat yesterday. I’m just as good of a wrestler as you. I’m just as accomplished as you and at Hoosier Hysteria I’m going to beat you.”

Angle Rating

T8HPE4s.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

TnyyT9D.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgHtnEGrb.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Matt Blackburn defeated Keith Vegas in 8:01 by pinfall with a Springboard Forearm.

Match Rating

zXosNMi.jpg

05TFh3q.png

We cut to the interview area where Taylor Gordy is standing with one half of the World Tag Team Champions, Mr. Grappling.

TiIkT9w.jpgyfcP8WA.jpg

Gordy, “I’m here with one half of the World Tag Team Champions, Mr. Grappling. First, where’s Sandman Winks tonight?”

Grappling, “Don’t you worry, he’s just not here tonight. His sister had a baby so he took the week off so he could meet his new nephew.”

Gordy, “So he’s not injured and there’s no friction between the two of you?”

Grappling, “He’s definitely one hundred percent and there is zero friction between me and the Mayor of Muscle Mountain. We’re on the same page. He’s just taking care of family business.”

Gordy, “That brings me to my second question. The Texas Express challenged you two to a match for the World Tag Team Championship.”

Grappling, “We accept. We have nothing but respect for Cooper and Turk. They’re great champions and great wrestlers and they’re former World Tag Team Champions. With Hoosier Hysteria being the Showcase of Champions -- let’s add the World Tag Titles to the mix. Turk, Coop. We will see you then and we look forward to it.”

Angle Rating

F6ShEQl.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

Eight-Man Tag Team Match

DbtnROj.jpgA7qeAG3.jpgK3drZbu.jpg2nZk8yy.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

t9VaTwq.jpg2CgRfo4.jpgRtBUu3R.jpgRtBUu3R.jpg

In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, The Texas Express and Roughhouse Riders defeated The Assassins and The Dynamite Express in 16:11 when Turk Trenneman pinned Assassin #1 with a Spinebuster.

Match Rating

CLoJzYE.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

5etM6Na.jpg

</div>

j08vs0n.png

Heartland Pro Wrestling returns to the Fountain Square Theatre for Hoosier Hysteria, our yearly February spectacular. This is the sixth time we have presented Hoosier Hysteria and it promises to be the most unique instalment to date. This instalment of Hoosier Hysteria is the Showcase of Champions and features eight matches -- all of which are championship matches.

Every COTT World Championship is on the line -- a first in COTT history. In our main event, former two-time Mid American Champion, Funky Fedora, challenges World Champion Amazing Fire Fly. These two met exactly a year ago and in that match, Amazing Fire Fly was victorious after a distraction from US Patriot. Will Amazing Fire Fly continue his record-setting reign as World Heavyweight Champion or will Funky Fedora finally reach the pinnacle of the sport?

Mr. Grappling and Sandman Winks put the World Tag Team Titles on the line against the HPW Tag Team Champions, the Texas Express. The Texas Express are former World Tag Team Champions themselves and this promises to be a very competitive match up.

Brandon Smith attempts to make his first defense of the Mid American Championship against Wild Red Stallion and so much more. Get your tickets today or make sure you order it on WrestleWorld. You do NOT want to miss your opportunity to see the best pro wrestling in the United States and to see the Showcase of Champions.

afVtKv4.jpg

Showcase of Champions

Saturday Week 4, February 2025

Live at the Fountain Square Theatre

Broadcast Live and OnDemand on WrestleWorld

Doors: 6:00 PM | Belltime 7:00 PM

Main Event

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

COTT World Heavyweight Championship

Funky Fedora w/ Lucinda Lush versus Amazing Fire Fly ©

Tag Team Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

COTT World Tag Team Championship

The Texas Express versus Mr. Grappling and Sandman Winks ©

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

COTT Mid American Championship

Wild Red Stallion versus "Bulldozer" Brandon Smith © w/ Mark Hyatt

Four Team Tag Team Match

Elimination Rules

Sixty Minute Time Limit

Title Unification

COTT World Women's Tag Team Titles & HPW Women's Tag Team Titles

The Omega Chicks versus The Femme Fatales versus Daughters of Lucha Libre versus HPW Women's Tag Team Champions Hermanas de Pestilience (Agonia & Miseria) ©

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

COTT World Women's Championship

Frankie Carmello versus Maribel Mercado ©

Six Man Tag Team Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

COTT World Six-Man Championship

Deverell's Army w/ Haley Buck versus Grimm Quibble, Marcel LeFleur, & Leftie Wilkes ©

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

HPW Women's Championship

Lucy Stone-McFly w/ Storm versus "The World's Most Dangeorus Woman" Morgan Stryker ©

Opening Match

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

HPW Heritage Championship

"The Samoan Superman" Joey Fili versus "Showtime" Jack Jackson © w/ Lucinda Lush

Plus: A Very special battle royal for our live fans.

Main Event

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

COTT World Heavyweight Championship

Funky Fedora w/ Lucinda Lush versus Amazing Fire Fly ©

Tag Team Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

COTT World Tag Team Championship

The Texas Express versus Mr. Grappling and Sandman Winks ©

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

COTT Mid American Championship

Wild Red Stallion versus "Bulldozer" Brandon Smith © w/ Mark Hyatt

Four Team Tag Team Match

Elimination Rules

Sixty Minute Time Limit

Title Unification

COTT World Women's Tag Team Titles & HPW Women's Tag Team Titles

The Omega Chicks versus The Femme Fatales versus Daughters of Lucha Libre versus HPW Women's Tag Team Champions Hermanas de Pestilience (Agonia & Miseria) ©

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

COTT World Women's Championship

Frankie Carmello versus Maribel Mercado ©

Six Man Tag Team Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

COTT World Six-Man Championship

Deverell's Army w/ Haley Buck versus Grimm Quibble, Marcel LeFleur, & Leftie Wilkes ©

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

HPW Women's Championship

Lucy Stone-McFly w/ Storm versus "The World's Most Dangeorus Woman" Morgan Stryker ©

Opening Match

Singles Match

Sixty Minute Time Limit

HPW Heritage Championship

"The Samoan Superman" Joey Fili versus "Showtime" Jack Jackson © w/ Lucinda Lush