Fifteen Minute Time Limit

Blaze versus "The Pharoah" Talia Neema

Singles Match

"Miracle" Mike Dalton versus "The Nebraska Stud" Phil Anders

Singles Match

Mr. Grappling II versus Rafe Sashay

Excited to hear what the Zipster has to say...

Wrestling Spotlight Ep #86

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #737373; max-width:60%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

zMSSETm.png

Episode #86, Thursday W? ? 2026

Fountain Square Theatre, Indianapolis, Indiana [Great Lakes, USA]

320 Fans

Broadcast On: WrestleWorld

Rating/Viewership: 44,442

Pre Show Results

Main Show

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BwU7ai1Us0Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

qSIrNZu.jpg?1snF1S53.jpg

Earnest, “Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed episode of Wrestling Spotlight right here on WrestleWorld. What a show we have for you tonight, ladies and gentlemen. In our main event, the lucha legend El Leon takes on The Total Package Pepper Pelton. Last week, El Leon came up short against El Patron Jr, and is looking to rebound with a victory over another bright young talent. Mike Dalton and Mr. Grappling II are both in singles action tonight against Phil Anders and Rafe Sashay respectfully. Plus, Talia Neema and Blaze do battle. Joining me in calling all the action tonight is Grace Harper.”

Harper, “It should be a great night, Marv. I’m looking forward to it. We also hear from Zippy Deverell, American Gold, the Stones, and Urena Frost tonight. It’s a loaded show.”

05TFh3q.png

Opening Round

Singles Match

63uz5Wl.jpgmmWyz8z.jpg8jXaYVV.jpg

Mr. Grappling II versus Rafe Sashay

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but terrible wrestling, Mr. Grappling II defeated Rafe Sashay in 10:05 by pinfall with a Million Dollar Knee Lift.

Match Rating

c0E0O1b.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgA1qVEOl.jpg

Taylor Gordy was joined in the ring by the new HPW Women’s Champion, Urena Frost. Frost, as the babyface, is still a relatively new sight here in HPW but the crowd has gotten firmly behind her, especially since she returned from her sojourn in Canada. Frost’s proud of her victory. She worked hard to beat the five other women in the six pack challenge and she wants to be the kind of Women’s Champion that HPW deserves. A fighting champion and because she wants to be a fighting champion, she’s going to give Lucy Stone-McFly a title shot. She’s just waiting for the championship committee to approve a date.

Angle Rating

Ik9C7k9.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

vHq5Vkm.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgWTsXfQY.jpg

"Miracle" Mike Dalton versus "The Nebraska Stud" Phil Anders

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Mike Dalton defeated Phil Anders in 10:39 by submission with a Kimura.

Match Rating

5etM6Na.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgeAVGIQT.jpgISn8oac.jpg

The Stones, Dan Stone III and John Stone, join Taylor Gordy in the ring. The two cousins are officially the number one contenders to the HPW Tag Team Champions after winning the four-team clash at Circle City Classic VII. They’ve been working hard to get into title contention and they’re glad that they finally are. They know they have a tough challenge in the undefeated Destroyers, but they also know that they are up to the challenge because they know that to beat the Destroyers you have to out wrestle them and that is what the Stone family name means.

Before they are done though, they are interrupted.

qJ1iXd7.jpgHDkLj3l.jpg

The former HPW Tag Team Champions, the Roughhouse Riders, Victor Crash and Jimmy Dillon, come out. They are very respectful, but they want another chance at the Destroyers. They’ve been the top team in HPW for the past year. They’ve fought everyone. They want a chance to be the ones to beat The Destroyers. They know they’re not the number one contenders, but they’d like to challenge the Stones to a match in two weeks for that number one contender’s spot.

The Stones accept the challenge! They have great respect for the Roughhouse Riders and also know that if they want to beat the Destroyers they have to be able to beat the former champions too.

Angle Rating

Ik9C7k9.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

8ZM872n.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgbU1IQXb.jpg

Blaze versus "The Pharaoh" Talia Neema

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Talia Neema defeated Blaze in 8:06 by pinfall with The Hieroglyph.

Match Rating

w5bURcS.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgMT95rPy.jpgFxYPpX4.jpg

The GWC World Tag Team Champions, American Gold (who returned to HPW at the beginning of 2026) come out. Taylor Gordy asks them how they feel about the Dynamite Express wanting a rematch for the World Tag Titles. American Gold say they understand that GWC contracts work different than HPW contracts. HPW does not guarantee rematches for championships; however, GWC does for champions who make over five successful defenses. The Dynamite Express had done that so they’re guaranteed a rematch so American Gold will give them one.

Angle Rating

SOu1Rx2.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgBZVF5Ie.jpg

The crowd is on their feet as The Hillbilly Outlaw, Zippy Deverell, comes walking to the ring. The reigning United States Champion, Zippy Deverell is the face of HPW. At Circle City Classic VII, he defeated the GWC World Champion Nicky Gilbert, albeit by disqualification. Zippy is all high energy and his normal Corbin, Kentucky swagger.

“You’ll never understand what it meant for me to compete for the World’s Title at Circle City Classic VII. You’ll never understand what it meant for me to know my mama was sitting at home and watching her son fight with everything he had to become the World’s Champion. It’s been my dream since as far as I can remember. And I came this close… I won the match. I won… But I’m not the champion. I didn’t leave the World’s Championship. I left with the victory, though. I also left still the United States Champion. The belt that I fought for. Bleed for. Sacrificed for. This belt means everything to me too. And I know that Jack Jackson, Mr. Showtime, wants to step into the ring with me for this belt. He wants a chance to be the man here. I can understand that. He’s got big shoes to fill. He’s leading his little gang and he’s got to prove to them that he’s the man so they don’t replace him. He doesn’t want to be ousted. I’ve been there. I’ve led a gang before. I know what that’s like. I don’t have that now though, do I? Nah, padna. I’ve got the United States Championship and my fists and my willingness to walk through hell bare feet to stay at the top of the mountain here in Heartland Pro Wrestling. This is my home. This is where I live and the only place I really feel alive is when I’m in this ring. Jack, you want to get into the ring with me and try to take this? You want to try to be the man here like I am? You’re welcome to try, but understand something important. It’s a lot easier to talk about taking this than it is to take it. You want the United States Title? You’re going to have to go to dark places Jack. You’re going to have look deep inside you and see if you’re really man enough.

“Understand something, Jack. I buried my daddy with the money I made in this sport. I keep a roof over my mother’s head with the money I make as United States Champion. I keep the lights on where I live. This is how I put food on my table. I don’t drive a Cadillac. I don’t live in a big house on a big hill on the big side of town. I don’t hang out in Carmel or Geist. I don’t rub elbows with basketball players or stars. None of that. I’m down here fighting. Grinding. Trying to make my daddy proud and make sure my mama is still smiling. You grew up with a silver spoon, Jack. I grew up with a daddy dying from black lung. We ain’t the same. But you want to step into my world, but my world has a high cost of living. If you’re sure you’re willing to pay that price then I’ll put this United States Championship up whenever you want.”

Angle Rating

q83BNGO.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

Singles Match

Twenty Minute or TV Time Remaining Time Limit

nrsRKnF.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgtZRkLWf.jpg

"The Total Package" Pepper Pelton versus El Leon

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Pepper Pelton defeated El Leon in 7:50 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.

Match Rating

q83BNGO.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

465CtnG.jpg

</div>

HhC4ZI5.jpg

Episode #87 Predictions

Main Event

Singles Match

HPW Heritage Championship

"Miracle" Mike Dalton versus Tommy Cornell Jr. ©

Tag Team Match

Georgia DeColt & Sandra Shine versus Jessica Conroy & Storm

Opening Match

Singles Match

Amy Rhodes versus Lucy Stone-McFly

Plus: Hear from The Hangman, The Dynamite Express, and Charlie Corner

Episode #87 Predictions

Main Event

Singles Match

"Miracle" Mike Dalton versus Tommy Cornell Jr. © - By DQ, unfortunately

Tag Team Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Main Event

Singles Match

Tag Team Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Main Event

Singles Match

Tag Team Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Wrestling Spotlight Ep #87

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #737373; max-width:60%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

zMSSETm.png

Episode #87, Thursday W3 Jun 2026

320 Fans

Rating/Viewership: 41,814

Pre Show Results

No pre show matches on this show.

Main Show

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BwU7ai1Us0Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

qSIrNZu.jpg?1snF1S53.jpg

Earnest, “Hello and welcome to another exciting and thrill packed episode of Wrestling Spotlight here on WrestleWorld. What a jam packed lineup we have tonight -- including our big main event where Tommy Cornell Jr. puts the Heritage Championship on the line against “Miracle” Mike Dalton. Mike Dalton was a finalist in the final Conner Threepwood Memorial Cup and is an excellent submission grappler. He has been World Tag Team Champion and is definitely a danger to knock off Tommy Cornell Jr. who is looking to make his twelfth Heritage Championship. Plus we see Lucy Stone-McFly in action and a big women’s tag team action.”

05TFh3q.png

Opening Match

Singles Match

jvXMzxL.jpgmmWyz8z.jpg2y7fprJ.jpg

In an extremely short match, Lucy Stone-McFly defeated Amy Rhodes in 4:06 by pinfall with a Delorean Driver.

Match Rating

G8bJjJl.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgz29wduK.jpg2CgRfo4.jpgt9VaTwq.jpg

Taylor Gordy was joined in the ring by Lucinda Lush and the Dynamite Express. Lush explained that the former GWC World Tag Team Champions had spent the last several weeks getting back into peak condition. After all of their title defenses, they were clearly banged up, they needed rest and American Gold took advantage of that, but because of the contractually mandated rematch, Dynamite Express is going to make good on their promise to once again be World’s Tag Team Champions. League officials are still determining when the rematch will take place, but Lucinda is confident that the Express will be fully healed and will get it done.

Angle Rating

uZGF1US.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgsb4WR6V.jpg

California Cool was the definition of cool as he explained that Tommy Cornell Jr has been a great Heritage Champion, but his reign has to come to an end. Either tonight against Mike Dalton or in two weeks against himself -- because Charlie Corner has a title match in two weeks right here on Wrestling Spotlight and he’s going to become Heritage Champion. He respects Tommy Cornell Jr. and he also respects Mike Dalton and who ever comes into Wrestling Spotlight as Champion is going to have a big heaping of trouble when they wrestle California Cool.

Angle Rating

W82UlP3.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Tag Team Match

vZDDJDG.jpgs8W7EWu.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

VURHQSD.jpgU8ChAbh.jpg

In a decent match, Sandra Shine and Georgia DeColt defeated Jessica Conroy and Storm in 10:08 when Georgia DeColt submitted Storm with an End Of Days.

Match Rating

SOu1Rx2.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgvgriJy0.jpg

Taylor Gordy was joined by The Hangman who addressed the challenge from Douglas Paine. If Douglas Paine wants to take a trip to the gallows, if he wants to meet his maker and see his end, The Hangman is happy to oblige him.

Angle Rating

c0E0O1b.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

Singles Match

xTW7AbS.jpg

vHq5Vkm.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgNU80OSV.jpg

In a decent match, Tommy Cornell Jr defeated Mike Dalton in 18:41 by submission with a Guilt Trip. During the match we also had Jack Pryde run in and attack Dalton. Tommy Cornell Jr makes defence number twelve of the HPW Heritage Championship title.

Match Rating

465CtnG.jpg

05TFh3q.png

vHq5Vkm.jpghcHsTiO.jpgWTsXfQY.jpg8jXaYVV.jpg

Jack Pryde is calling the shots as Phil Anders and Rafe Sashay put the boots to Mike Dalton. Anders holds Dalton up as Rafe Sashay hits a running kick to the face. Pryde calls for Dalton to be up and it looks like Jack Pryde is looking for his Prydefall but…

63uz5Wl.jpg

Mr. Grappling II hits the ring with a steel chair and chases the three men out of the ring and to the back.

Angle Rating

D6sMQfY.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

SOu1Rx2.jpg

</div>

HhC4ZI5.jpg

Episode #87 Predictions

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Number One Contender Match

The Roughhouse Riders versus The Stones

Singles Match

El Leon versus "Alpha Male" Douglas Paine w/ Mark Hyatt

Tag Team Match

Jamie Peak & Turnder Dudley versus DeColts Reborn

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

MacDonald & St. Pierre versus The Assassins

Plus: Hear from the World Six-Woman Champions, Tommy Cornell Jr, Jack Jackson, and Talia Neema

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Match

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Match

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Match

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

Episode #87 Predictions

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Match

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Match

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

Main Event

Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Tag Team Match

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

Wrestling Spotlight Ep #88

zMSSETm.png

Episode #88, Thursday W4 Jun 2026

320 Fans

Rating/Viewership: 35,943

Pre Show Results

Main Show

qSIrNZu.jpg?1snF1S53.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

1d55RrP.jpgNFJhuVx.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

sgVR8wh.jpgZypKLsz.jpg

In a terrible match, The Assassins defeated MacDonald & St. Pierre in 5:10 when Assassin #1 submitted Rodney St. Pierre with a Galactic Toe Hold.

Match Rating

vcm3iZg.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgohD1sNU.jpgu6kOfLs.jpg94RHDYb.jpg

Taylor Gordy is joined in the ring by the newly minted World Six Woman Champions, Tzilla, Frankie Carmellow, and Mellow Flashhart. The three women hyped up how proud they are to be the first GWC World Six Woman Champions. They are going to represent the GWC with pride and bring athleticism and a little bit of glamour to all of the GWC companies. They look forward to representing Heartland Pro Wrestling all around and the world and showing just how capable the women of HPW are.

Angle Rating

T8HPE4s.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgNU80OSV.jpg

Tommy Cornell came to the ring and hyped up his match with Charlie Corner next week. He knows he will continue to make history again next week when he passes the one full year as Heritage Champion -- a feat that no one has managed in the past. Tommy already has more defenses in his reign than anybody in the history of HPW. He’s already been a history maker and he’s going to continue to be one. Charlie Corner is going to be another name added to the list. Tommy Cornell Junior is the best young wrestler in the world, he is Young Justice and he will continue to prove it next week.

Angle Rating

W82UlP3.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Tag Team Match

VJAgJXY.jpgVJAgJXY.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

EbIuk35.jpgYTKtm29.jpg

In a terrible match, DeColts Reborn defeated Jamie Peak and Turner Dudley in 5:29 when Danny DeColt pinned Turner Dudley with a DeColt Driver.

Match Rating

4HLVFtU.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgzZMt7if.jpgz29wduK.jpg

Showtime Jack Jackson came to the ring with Lucinda Lush. The two of them hyped up Jack’s upcoming match with Zippy Deverell. They have an actual date now -- Railroad City Rumble. Zippy Deverell and Jack Jackson. Jack Jackson is going to end the fairytale of the kid from Coal Country. He’s going to show Zippy that it doesn’t matter how tough you think you are -- sometimes you’ve got to have the genetics and that’s what Jack has. The genetics.

Angle Rating

SOu1Rx2.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

tZRkLWf.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgAnz2EWT.jpgxuZwatk.jpgaO4dY56.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but terrible wrestling, Douglas Paine defeated El Leon in 4:53 by pinfall with a Midnight Backbreaker.

Match Rating

WIcTHbP.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgbU1IQXb.jpg

Talia Neema came to the ring and she challenged Sandra Shine to a singles match. Shine has been making waves since coming to HPW and Neema wants to put a stop to that and show that there is only one Pharaoh in HPW and that’s still her.

Angle Rating

E22s8si.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

Tag Team Match

qJ1iXd7.jpgHDkLj3l.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

eAVGIQT.jpgISn8oac.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Stones defeated Roughhouse Riders in 16:06 when Dan Stone III submitted Jimmy Dillon with a Stone Ankle Stretch.

Match Rating

VK8dCkU.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

uZGF1US.jpg

</div>

HhC4ZI5.jpg

Episode #89 Predictions

Main Event

Singles Match

"California Cool" Charlie Corner versus "Young Justice" Tommy Cornell Jr. ©

Singles Match

Non-Title Match

"The Hillbilly Outlaw" Zippy Deverell versus Wentz Chrysler w/ Lucinda Lush

Singles Match

Blaze versus Storm

Singles Match

El Patron Jr. versus Assassin #1

Plus: Hear from Sandra Shine, The Stones, Mike Dalton & Mr. Grappling II

Main Event

Singles Match

Singles Match

Non-Title Match

Singles Match

Blaze versus Storm

Singles Match

Main Event

Singles Match

Have to admit I like Corner’s nickname

Singles Match

Non-Title Match

Singles Match

Blaze versus Storm

Singles Match

Main Event

Singles Match

Singles Match

Non-Title Match

Singles Match

Blaze versus Storm

Singles Match

Main Event

Singles Match

Predicting the classic finish that allows El Hijo del Tommy to keep the belt and the lineage whilst also giving Charlie a claim to a match on the a bigger stage to get the proper win.

Singles Match

Non-Title Match

Singles Match

Blaze versus Storm

Singles Match

Plus: Hear from Sandra Shine, The Stones, Mike Dalton & Mr. Grappling II

Wrestling Spotlight Ep #89

zMSSETm.png

Episode #89, Thursday W1 Jul. 2026

Fans

Rating/Viewership:

Pre Show Results

Main Show

qSIrNZu.jpg?1snF1S53.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

0cPmhqj.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgsgVR8wh.jpg

In an extremely short match, El Patron Jr. defeated Assassin #1 in 4:36 by pinfall with a Patron Plancha.

Match Rating

AAa7N4B.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgeAVGIQT.jpgISn8oac.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

8ZM872n.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgU8ChAbh.jpg

Blaze versus Storm

In a bout that didn't have much heat and terrible wrestling, Blaze defeated Storm in 5:38 by pinfall.

Match Rating

l2eo5t7.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgs8W7EWu.jpg

Sandra Shine comes to the ring. She accepts Talia Neema’s challenge to a match and says that she’ll be happy to meet her in the ring next week right here on Wrestling Spotlight!

Angle Rating

c0E0O1b.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

Non-Title Match

BZVF5Ie.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgfy7Tlbs.jpgxuZwatk.jpgz29wduK.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Zippy Deverell defeated Wentz Chrysler in 6:57 by pinfall with a Spinning Bulldog.

Match Rating

W82UlP3.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgvHq5Vkm.jpg63uz5Wl.jpg

Mike Dalton and Mr. Grappling II are in the ring and they discuss the beat down that Mike Dalton was subjected to by Jack Pryde and his goons. Dalton has never had issues with Pryde before but apparently Jack Pryde and his boys have a problem with Mike -- good thing Mike’s got a friend in Mr. Grappling II. They’ll happily take on Jack Pryde and his boys anywhere, anytime.

Angle Rating

Ik9C7k9.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

Singles Match

xTW7AbS.jpg

sb4WR6V.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgNU80OSV.jpg

In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Tommy Cornell Jr defeated Charlie Corner in 18:54 by submission with a Guilt Trip. Tommy Cornell Jr makes defence number thirteen of the HPW Heritage Championship title.

Match Rating

q83BNGO.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

T8HPE4s.jpg

The Stone cousins came to the ring to hype the fact that they are the number one contenders to the Tag Team Titles. They have their eyes firmly set on The Destroyers and bringing glory back to their family -- but they want to do it the right way. With honor and respect and by wrestling.

Angle Rating

VK8dCkU.jpg[/center

</div>

HhC4ZI5.jpg

Episode 90 Predictions

Main Event

Singles Match

Twenty Minute or TV Time Remaining

Sandra Shine versus "The Pharoah" Talia Neema

Singles Match

USAce versus James Diaz w/ Andrew Gibson