No Ordinary Men [CVerse]

Wrestling Spotlight Ep #90

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #737373; max-width:60%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

zMSSETm.png

Episode #90, Thursday W2 Jul. 2026

Fountain Square Theatre, Indianapolis, Indiana [Great Lakes, USA]

332 Fans

Broadcast On: WrestleWorld

Rating/Viewership:

Pre Show Results

Main Show

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BwU7ai1Us0Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

05TFh3q.png

Opening Match

Singles Match

Fifteen Minute Time Limit

0cPmhqj.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgZypKLsz.jpg

El Patron Jr. versus Assassin #2

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, El Patron Jr. defeated Assassin #2 in 5:41 by pinfall with a Top Rope Knee Drop.

Match Rating

D6sMQfY.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Tag Team Match

1d55RrP.jpgNFJhuVx.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

2CgRfo4.jpgt9VaTwq.jpgxuZwatk.jpgz29wduK.jpg

MacDonald & St. Pierre versus The Dynamite Express w/ Lucinda Lush

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Dynamite Express defeated MacDonald & St. Pierre in 6:30 when Cam Jones pinned Rodney St. Pierre with a Chop and Charge.

Match Rating

w5bURcS.jpg

05TFh3q.png

2y7fprJ.jpgA1qVEOl.jpg

Taylor Gordy called the champion, Urena Frost, to the ring. Before Urena could answer any question from Gordy, Lucy Stone-McFly came to the ring. The two women didn’t get physical with one another but they came close. Lucy Stone-McFly wants her rematch. Urena Frost tells her it’s coming and when it does, she’s going to put Lucy down. Fortunately, before punches could be thrown ringside security was able to pull them apart.

Angle Rating

T8HPE4s.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgNU80OSV.jpgEbIuk35.jpgYTKtm29.jpg

The three male members of the Industry came to the ring for an interview segment with Taylor Gordy. Tommy Cornell Jr. hyped his win last week. He’s officially passed the year mark as Heritage Champion. He has held the title longer than anyone else and he has officially made the most defenses of the championship -- having broken his tie with Wild Red Stallion -- but he’s done it in one reign instead of three like the Stallion. Now it’s time for the DeColt boys to get gold. The three of them might challenge for the World Six Man Championships soon because they know there is no collection of men that can beat them.

ztFbirl.jpgBRIVVCX.jpg5uZHL0H.jpg

They are interrupted by “The Total Package” Pepper Pelton and the returning Dog Soldiers! The three men say that Tommy Cornell Jr.’s reign has been impressive, but big Pepper wants a chance to be the one that ends it. The Dog Soldiers say that they think the DeColts are a future championship duo, but they’re back now and they want a chance to get into the title picture so maybe they need to have a match themselves. It looks like we’ve got several matches set up from this!

Angle Rating

99tlhLJ.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

bvuqb9A.jpgmmWyz8z.jpg24CK4Wp.jpgxuZwatk.jpgqYmW8S4.jpg

USAce versus James Diaz w/ Andrew Gibson

In an extremely short match, James Diaz defeated USAce in 4:35 by pinfall with an Asian Thumb Spike.

Match Rating

W82UlP3.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpg4vqIKLl.jpg

Claire Winters was interviewed in the ring by Taylor Gordy. Claire Winters explained that she came to HPW to win championships and compete in the GWC. She wants to be the best and she knows that HPW and the GWC is where the best actual wrestlers are. She has her eyes on the World Six Woman Championship. She’s putting a team together to challenge the current champions. She already knows that former World Tag Team Champion Amy Rhodes -- the Ice Queen -- is on her side and they are looking for a third that fits with them and has the same goals.

Angle Rating

VK8dCkU.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

Singles Match

Twenty Minute or TV Time Remaining

s8W7EWu.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgbU1IQXb.jpg

Sandra Shine versus "The Pharaoh" Talia Neema

In a decent match, Talia Neema defeated Sandra Shine in 15:37 by submission with The Sphinx after blatantly cheating.

Match Rating

E22s8si.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

E22s8si.jpg

</div>

HhC4ZI5.jpg

Episode #91 Predictions

Main Event

Eight Woman Tag Team Match

Twenty Minute or TV Time Remaining Time Limit

Urena Frost, Frankie Carmello, Tzilla, & Mellow Flashhart versus Lucy Stone-McFly, Claire Winters, Amy Rhodes, & Jessica Conroy

Singles Match

The Hangman versus "Alpha Male" Douglas Paine w/ Mark Hyatt

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

The Dog Soldiers versus The Assassins

Plus: Hear from The Destroyers, Jack Jackson, Jack Pryde, Phil Anders, & Rafe Sashay

Main Event

Urena Frost, Frankie Carmello, Tzilla, & Mellow Flashhart versus Lucy Stone-McFly, Claire Winters, Amy Rhodes, & Jessica Conroy

Singles Match

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

Main Event

Singles Match

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

Plus: Hear from The Destroyers, Jack Jackson, Jack Pryde, Phil Anders, & Rafe Sashay

Main Event

Singles Match

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

<div style="padding: 15px; border: 3px solid #000000; margin:10px;background: #737373; max-width:60%;box-shadow: 0 6px 12px ";">

zMSSETm.png

Episode #91, Thursday W3 Jul. 2026

332 Fans

Rating/Viewership:42,221

Pre Show Results

No Pre Show Matches

Main Show

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BwU7ai1Us0Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgqYmW8S4.jpgeUDhOIa.jpgJmMTozK.jpg

We start the show with Taylor Gordy in the ring with Andrew Gibson and the HPW Tag Team Champions, the undefeated Destroyers. The two masked men that are both near seven feet tall and lined with muscles stood silent as Gibson did all the talking. He was cerebral as he spoke about the respect he had for the Stone Family, for what that pedigree means but he was also incredulous that they would dare stand in the ring with two men like the Destroyers. Weren’t they raised better? This isn’t the frozen tundra of Canada where catch-as-catch-can wrestling reigns supreme. This is the blood-stained ground of Indiana where monsters like The Destroyers reign supreme. Stepping into the ring with them is suicide. It can be career ending and Andrew Gibson doesn’t want to end the third generation of Stones...but he will have the Destroyers do so if the Stones are foolish enough to get into the ring with his men.

Angle Rating

Ik9C7k9.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Opening Match

Tag Team Match

BRIVVCX.jpg5uZHL0H.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

sgVR8wh.jpgZypKLsz.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Dog Soldiers defeated The Assassins in 6:25 when Ace Youngblood pinned Assassin #1 with a Flying Tomahawk Chop.

Match Rating

Ik9C7k9.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgfEaCUOr.jpgz29wduK.jpg

Jack Jackson and Lucinda Lush came to the ring to hype up the upcoming match with Zippy Deverell. The contract has been signed for Railroad City Rumble -- the next major event on the HPW calendar. Jack Jackson hopes that Zippy spends the remaining few weeks enjoying his time with the United States Title, because Jack Jackson is going to become champion. Lucinda added how sure she was that Jack is the next US Champion -- and she’s managed great champions here in HPW. As the Executive Consultant to the Cadillac Four, she knows greatness and Jack Jackson is the pick of the litter. He is what the show is all about… He is Showtime.

Angle Rating

w5bURcS.jpg

Sorry for the delay in getting this up. This was a crazy week of professional developments to prepare for kids starting back tomorrow/Monday! But here is the show!

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

vgriJy0.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgAnz2EWT.jpgxuZwatk.jpgaO4dY56.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but terrible wrestling, The Hangman drew with Douglas Paine in 12:36 following a double count out.

Match Rating

uZGF1US.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpg8jXaYVV.jpgWTsXfQY.jpg

Jack Pryde and his new allies Phil Anders and Rafe Sashay made quite the image in the ring. Three men dressed like hot shit who think they’re hot shit and spent the vast majority of their interview time showcasing their physiques and how superior they are to the fat slobs in the audience and watching on WrestleWorld. As basic as this was, it was very effective. No one likes to be called ugly after all. Jack Pryde said speaking of ugly, Mr. Grappling II must be hideous to hide his face under that mask and had no business butting in to what he and his boys had planned for Mike Dalton, that no good scoundrel. If Mr. Grappling II knows what’s good for him, he’ll stay out of it before they take that mask and show him to be the deformed creature he is -- and Mike Dalton better go back to New York with that poisoned water and all those ugly people otherwise Jack Pryde is going to take Mike’s girl and make a real woman out of her.

Angle Rating

jzWA0v8.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

A1qVEOl.jpgohD1sNU.jpgu6kOfLs.jpg94RHDYb.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

2y7fprJ.jpg4vqIKLl.jpgjvXMzxL.jpgVURHQSD.jpg

In a decent match, Lucy Stone-McFly, Claire Winters, Amy Rhodes and Jessica Conroy defeated Urena Frost, Frankie Carmello, Mellow Flashhart and Tzilla in 18:30 when Lucy Stone-McFly pinned Tzilla with a Delorean Driver.

Match Rating

E22s8si.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

T8HPE4s.jpg

</div>

HhC4ZI5.jpg

Episode #92 Predictions

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Zippy Deverell & American Gold versus The Cadillac Four [Jackson & Dynamite Express] w/ Lucinda Lush

Six Man Tag Team Match Match

Charlie Corner, Mike Dalton, & Mr. Grappling II vs. Jack Pryde, Phil Anders, & Rafe Sashay

Opening Match

Singles Match

"American Bombshell" Mellow Flashhart versus Dame Lynette

Plus: Hear from El Patron Jr, Mark Hyatt, and Pepper Pelton

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Zippy Deverell & American Gold versus The Cadillac Four [Jackson & Dynamite Express] w/ Lucinda Lush

Charlie Corner, Mike Dalton, & Mr. Grappling II vs. Jack Pryde, Phil Anders, & Rafe Sashay

Never picking Miracle Dalton to win. :p

Opening Match

Singles Match

Plus: Hear from El Patron Jr, Mark Hyatt, and Pepper Pelton

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Wrestling Spotlight Ep #92

zMSSETm.png

Episode #92, Thursday W4 Jul. 2026

332 Fans

Rating/Viewership: 36,701

Pre Show Results

No Pre Show Matches

Main Show

05TFh3q.png

Opening Match

Singles Match

94RHDYb.jpgmmWyz8z.jpgq05lSMw.jpg

In a bout that didn't have much heat and terrible wrestling, Mellow Flashhart defeated Dame Lynette in 5:10 by pinfall with a Backflip Face Crusher.

Match Rating

WIcTHbP.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpg0cPmhqj.jpg

Taylor Gordy interviewed the young lucha star, the grandson of the biggest luchador in history, El Patron Jr. El Patron Jr. has been on quite the roll lately, winning big match after big match -- including that big one over the legendary El Leon but El Patron. Jr has his eyes set on championship gold and he wants to be a champion here in America.

c0E0O1b.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgaO4dY56.jpgAnz2EWT.jpg

Mark Hyatt and the Alpha Male Douglas Paine joined Taylor Gordy in the ring. Hyatt talked up the slugfest that happened with The Hangman and how The Hangman is the most feared wrestler in the history of HPW but Douglas Paine went toe to toe with him and should have walked out the victory but the coward that the Hangman really is -- he forced a double count out. Hyatt stressed that the Hangman knows he can’t be Douglas Paine and that’s why he forced a count out but Douglas Paine will put the Hangman down and give the Hangman a trip to his own gallows.

Angle Rating

dDKos9e.jpg

05TFh3q.png

sb4WR6V.jpgvHq5Vkm.jpg63uz5Wl.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

hcHsTiO.jpgWTsXfQY.jpg8jXaYVV.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Jack Pryde, Rafe Sashay and Phil Anders defeated Charlie Corner and Dalton & MGII in 17:43 when Jack Pryde pinned Charlie Corner with a PrydeFall.

Match Rating

D6sMQfY.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgNU80OSV.jpg

Taylor Gordy was joined in the ring by the Heritage Champion, Tommy Cornell Jr. TCJR had a lot to say about Pepper Pelton sticking his nose in where it doesn’t belong. Pepper Pelton is walking around calling himself the Total Package when everyone knows that Tommy Cornell Jr is the real total package. He can do everything. He is the evolution of what a professional wrestler should be. He’s got all tools and all of the skills and if Pepper Pelton isn’t careful, he’s going to find out just how good Tommy Cornell Jr. really is.

Angle Rating

SOu1Rx2.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

BZVF5Ie.jpgFxYPpX4.jpgMT95rPy.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

fEaCUOr.jpg2CgRfo4.jpgt9VaTwq.jpgxuZwatk.jpgz29wduK.jpg

In a good match, The Cadillac Four (Jack Jackson, Syd Collier and Cam Jones) defeated Zippy Deverell and American Gold in 17:11 when Cam Jones pinned Maliek Chamberlain with a Fisherman's Suplex.

Match Rating

vF5B8kW.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

D6sMQfY.jpg

</div>

ZJYKOFl.jpg?1

“This world will have the wolves outside your door. Make you leave all you love to fight a war and never tell you what you’re dying for.” J. Moreland

I scratched at the overgrowth on my face and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I looked tired. There were deep bags under my eyes and wrinkles where there didn’t used to be any. My beard and my hair were showing more and more salt and less and less pepper. While I was never known for being in shape, I had gotten softer -- especially around the middle. I should do something about that. I turned the water on and splashed it in my face.

I dried my face and looked at my wrist. It was 4:00 AM. I shouldn’t be awake. I should still be in bed next to Grace. My arm should be around her, feeling the softness of her skin. Her hair should be tickling my cheek and our chests should be rising and falling in unison. Instead, I was standing in our bathroom critically evaluating the aging state of my body and contemplating all of the battles I was fighting. The battles I was fighting with no real purpose. Grace had told me it was hubris. She stood by me, but she said I was only leaving the COTT because of my own ego. My own blasted ego.

She’s probably not wrong. I have been accused of having an ego the size of Montana. I didn’t like the way the COTT was treating me. We were supposed to be allies and they consistently poached my talent. The talent I had developed and grown. They took. When I couldn’t get on WrestleWorld, they took advantage. They refused to book me championship matches. They treated me like I wasn’t on the same footing as them. Why did that bother me, though? I wasn’t. Or rather, the company hadn’t been. We had been an upstart. They were all established companies. They all had several years of a head start on me, but I took it personally. I wanted the respect, I guess. Or the validation. After years of being a bridesmaid, I wanted to be a damn bride.

Maybe I shouldn’t have let it bother me. It wasn’t an indictment of who I was as a person. Sam had tried to talk me out of it and I burned that bridge and that friendship. He just didn’t see what I saw. He didn’t see that the people who were supposed to be helping me were hurting me. He said I should be happy that people thought of my talent so fondly. I was “doing good work” that’s what he said. So patronizing. I knew the quality of work I was doing. When I started CWI, we couldn’t get 100 people in the damn building and now we were regularly selling out the Fountain Square Theatre. We got great press. We got great critical feedback. I didn’t want to be happy my talent left me. I wasn’t Sam or Rip. I didn’t like when the people I had built went off and left me with my dick in my hand. When Funky left… That was the last straw. None of them had believed in Terry. He got cut from USPW and I was the only one to bring him in. I took a kid who could talk and had some good heat-getting abilities and I made him the hottest heel in Independent Wrestling. That wasn’t them. It was me. And then they took him.

I turned the water on again and splashed more water on my face. It was almost a year ago that we left. Almost a year ago when I gave double middle fingers to all of the COTT. They were pissed. I got angry voicemails. I got texts. I was persona non grade, but I didn’t care. I was exhilarated. They had been wolves at my door. Nipping and taking. When Canada was raiding, they didn’t help. They didn’t help me fight that war. No. They left me fighting by myself as I got pillaged and then they joined in.

I was going to take them all out. One. By. One. I didn’t care about the Eisen Family. I didn’t care about BriCo or Packer or any of them. No. I cared about Vessey. About Anderson. Thomas. Even Sam himself. The people who didn’t care that they took from me. Who didn’t try to help my stave off talent raids. Who didn’t send me talent as a thank you. Who barely let me book the World Champion. They did this to themselves.

It was a war. A war that was going to cost us all and if it cost me my business I was going to fight it until then. One by one they were all going to fall. I didn’t want the whole pie, I wanted their pie.

“Baby?” I turned to see Grace standing there. While I was aging like spoiled milk, she was like wine. She was getting more beautiful with each passing day.

“I’m okay.” I tell her. I’m lying, of course. I haven’t really been okay for a long time. They made me not okay.

“You’re crying.”

I turn to look back in the mirror. She’s not wrong. There are tears streaming down my face. I didn’t even realize I was crying. I didn’t realize the emotions had overwhelmed me like that, but they had. Most people don’t understand the wrestling business. They go on the Twitter and the Facebook and the Reddit and all of the other social media places and they talk about our business but they don’t understand it. They don’t realize how it consumes those of us in it. They don’t understand how our idea of self is tied into the business. When they treated my company like that, they were treating me like that. When they treated us like a second-class company, they were telling me that I was second-class. I’d spent my entire adult life in this sport. I had been rejected by every major wrestling promotion. I had been told I wasn’t a good enough announcer. I’d never been given the book. I was succeeding here and they didn’t respect that so they didn’t respect me.

“I’m okay.” I tell her again but she’s in the bathroom before I finish. Her arms are around me and suddenly I am small. So small. I press my face into the nape of her neck and her hand strokes the back of my head and everything overwhelms me. I’m so tired. I don’t want to fight any more battles. I don’t want to wage this war, but I have to. It is an addiction -- and it is the curse of an addict to chase the thing that destroys you.

HhC4ZI5.jpg

Episode #93 Predictions

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Pepper Pelton & Dog Soldiers versus The Industry

Singles Match

Tzilla versus Claire Winters

Opening Match

Singles Match

El Patron Jr. versus "Lil' Mac" Harvey MacDonald

Plus: Hear from Zippy Deverell, Urena Frost, The Stones, Jack Pryde, Rafe Sashay, and Phil Anders

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Singles Match

Opening Match

Singles Match

Really awesome stuff Cowboy, you tapped into his psyche from years of pent-up frustration about not being respected and gave a beautiful short story of what's going through his mind. He's at a low, he has never received the respect he has earned over so many years, whether it be from other companies as an announcer, MAW as a booker, or the COTT treating like a little brother and not an equal. Excellently shown, a man at his breaking point, that just wants respect and has done everything right to earn it but still doesn't get it.

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

Catchy name

Singles Match

Claire has always been a favorite of mine

Opening Match

Singles Match

Lil Mac should stick to boxing

• 2 weeks later...

Wrestling Spotlight Ep #93

zMSSETm.png

Episode #93, Thursday W1 Aug 2026

328 Fans

Rating/Viewership: 45,389

Pre Show Results

Rodney St. Pierre defeated USAce in 5:17 by pinfall with a Diving Press. 7

Amy Rhodes and Blaze defeated Dame Lynette and Kate Gillivan in 8:10 when Amy Rhodes submitted Kate Gillivan. 32

Main Show

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpghcHsTiO.jpgWTsXfQY.jpg8jXaYVV.jpg

“Ravishing” Jack Pryde, “The Nebraska Stud” Phil Anders and Rafe Sashay came walking out to the ring. The three men -- announced as The Stud Society, had matching letterman-style jackets and are starting to look like a trio. In the ring, they were interviewed by ring announcer and interview extraordinaire Taylor Gordy.

Gordy asked the three men about their win in the six man match last week against Mike Dalton, Mr. Grappling II, and Charlie Corner. Jack Pryde took the lead in talking and he ran down his former tag partner Charlie Corner and said Charlie Corner was so embarrassed about the loss that he’ll never be seen in Heartland Pro Wrestling again. The Stud Society ran him out of HPW and they ran him out of the Global Wrestling Council! The crowd booed heavily as the three men turned their attention to Mike Dalton and Mr. Grappling II. Jack Pryde said Mr. Grappling II must be ugly, that’s why he hides his face under a mask and Mike Dalton looks like Marv Earnest with his clothes off!

The crowd booed at this as well as Rafe and Phil -- who are both good talkers but not as strong yet as Jack, joined in on the run down of how Mike Dalton and Mr. Grappling II would be wise to follow Charlie Corner out of HPW -- because if they keeping messing with the Stud Society, they could find themselves gelded.

Angle Rating

w5bURcS.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Opening Match

Singles Match

0cPmhqj.jpgmmWyz8z.jpg1d55RrP.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but terrible wrestling, El Patron Jr. defeated Harvey MacDonald in 4:42 by pinfall with a Top Rope Knee Drop.

Match Rating

4zafoNx.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgeAVGIQT.jpgISn8oac.jpg

The number one contenders to the HPW Tag Team Titles, Dan Stone III and John Stone -- collectively known as The Stones -- the third generation of Stones to wrestle and the second generation to team. Taylor Gordy interviewed them about how they are preparing for their HPW Tag Team Title match in four weeks at Railroad City Rumble. The two Stone cousins said they couldn’t give away all of their training secrets -- but that they were working with family on the best ways to attack big physical monsters. They put over the size of The destroyers. The two big masked men are both 6’10” and are completely undefeated and the Stones know they have their work cut out for them but they also know that they are up to the challenge.

Angle Rating

CLoJzYE.jpg

05TFh3q.png

A1qVEOl.jpg2y7fprJ.jpg

We cut from the interview to a tape package hyping Urena Frost and Lucy Stone-McFly. Their multi-year long rivalry is captured here. Their rivalry started in what was then CWI and moved into Canada for 3C and then has come back to HPW. The video builds to selling the upcoming match at Railroad City Rumble.

Angl Rating

VK8dCkU.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Singles Match

u6kOfLs.jpgmmWyz8z.jpg4vqIKLl.jpg

In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Claire Winters defeated Tzilla in 9:57 by pinfall with a Heel Kick.

Match Rating

D6sMQfY.jpg

05TFh3q.png

TiIkT9w.jpgBZVF5Ie.jpg

The United States Champion, Zippy Deverell, made his way to the ring. The reaction he gets each time he comes out is shocking. Here is a guy that went from being a rookie heel trying to separate himself from the pack to the most over babyface in the company. Taylor Gordy looks like he wants to interview Deverell, but Deverell takes the microphone (albeit politely) because he doesn’t need to be interviewed -- he can handle everything himself.

Zippy launched into a hype for Railroad City Rumble -- for when Zippy Deverell and Jack Jackson will finally go one on one. Zippy has been proud to be the United States Champion. He hasn’t run from a challenge. He hasn’t backed down and he’s not about to start now -- especially not with Jack Jackson. Jack can drive all the Cadillac’s he wants. He can call himself Showtime and be as arrogant as he wants to be, but Zippy isn’t intimidated and he isn’t afraid. Zippy came up in life the hard way. The people know this about Zippy -- they know what he’s survived to get to where he’s at and he’s not about to let Jack Jackson take anything from him. So at Railroad City Rumble, Zippy is going to show Jack how they do it back in the hollers. When men have to solve things with their fists because Zippy might not be a master of hammerlocks and he might not drive a car that cost more than the house he grew up in -- but Zippy can throw fists with the best of them and all plans and strategies go out of the window when you’re punched in the face.

Angle Rating

99tlhLJ.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Main Event

Six Man Tag Team Match

ztFbirl.jpgBRIVVCX.jpg5uZHL0H.jpg

mmWyz8z.jpg

NU80OSV.jpgEbIuk35.jpgYTKtm29.jpg

In a decent match, Pepper Pelton and Dog Soldiers defeated The Industry (Tommy Cornell Jr, Danny DeColt and Xander DeColt) in 16:51 when Pepper Pelton pinned Danny DeColt with a Fisherman's Suplex.

Match Rating

T8HPE4s.jpg

05TFh3q.png

Overall Show Rating

SOu1Rx2.jpg

</div>