[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

I'm not sure what I'm missing, all of the pictures from this thread work with the database except the wrestlers pictures. Company logos, belts, broadcasters, etc. all work but none of the wrestlers have pictures. I checked and the people folder has files and under database details, I have the correct folder selected under 'Picture Folder'.

I'm not sure what I'm missing, all of the pictures from this thread work with the database except the wrestlers pictures. Company logos, belts, broadcasters, etc. all work but none of the wrestlers have pictures. I checked and the people folder has files and under database details, I have the correct folder selected under 'Picture Folder'.

you might of downloaded the JPG database and have GIF pictures or visa versa. I had same issue

As announced on the Deadlock Podcast; DPW is actually going to happen before the end of the year. No announcement yet on who will be working but maybe having it there would be kinda cool.

If Quest and NLG don't do it, then me, Emmo and Saiyan are definitely ****in' doing it. DPW are gonna be in TEW!

I mean, we've already got all the guys as user characters. So we've already got all the known roster. lol

It's come out that Sinclair is in 12 billion (yes billion) dollars worth of debt, so possibly need to put ROH with a bunch of debt to start?

I don't necessarily think Sinclair's debt is relevant. Their debt does not equal ROH's debt. Being in debt does not mean Sinclair is about to fold or anything anyway. They're launching a major sports streaming service next year that will cost a ton.

I don't necessarily think Sinclair's debt is relevant. Their debt does not equal ROH's debt. Being in debt does not mean Sinclair is about to fold or anything anyway. They're launching a major sports streaming service next year that will cost a ton.

I would say it does hurt somewhat, as you don't just terminate all your contracts and go on hiatus for the lulz. In TEW, a move like that in-world would be like dropping a whole pop level, which maybe you could do instead of the debt. I may just personally start them at $0 instead of debt when the data releases.

So WWE just cut some talent, currently it's...

- B-Fab

- Ember Moon

- Eva Marie

- Franky Monet

- Gran Metalik

- Harry Smith

- Jeet Rama

- Jessi Kamea

- Karrion Kross

- Katrina Cortez

- Keith Lee

- Lince Dorado

- Mia Yim

- Nia Jax

- Oney Lorcan

- Scarlett Bordeaux

- Trey Baxter

- Zayda Ramier

So WWE just cut some talent, currently it's...

- B-Fab

- Ember Moon

- Eva Marie

- Franky Monet

- Gran Metalik

- Harry Smith

- Jeet Rama

- Jessi Kamea

- Karrion Kross

- Katrina Cortez

- Keith Lee

- Lince Dorado

- Mia Yim

- Nia Jax

- Oney Lorcan

- Scarlett Bordeaux

- Trey Baxter

- Zayda Ramier

200.gif

I hate this company

WWE wrestlers gotta unionize at some point lmao. These people get dropped like they're nothing with next to no notice regularly.

Cant as they arent officially employed by WWE they are 'exclusively independently contracted' so unionizing wont work as they technically arent employees of WWE just contracted, its bullcrap I know.

The notice period thing is just something that happens its like when a sports manager gets sacked I would hope they do get a months wages when they are let go with the no compete cause.

Cant as they arent officially employed by WWE they are 'exclusively independently contracted' so unionizing wont work as they technically arent employees of WWE just contracted, its bullcrap I know.

The notice period thing is just something that happens its like when a sports manager gets sacked I would hope they do get a months wages when they are let go with the no compete cause.

They absolutely can unionize. If the roster decided to form a union, WWE would either be forced to fire everybody or listen to their demands.