[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Kellyanne retires - https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/former-roh-superstar-kellyanne-says-shes-done-with-pro-wrestling

Katrina Cortez visa has ended too so maybe just eligible for South America?

Can Hudson Envy also be added to database?

https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Hudson_Envy

With WOW due to return would guess she will be back as Spike

They absolutely can unionize. If the roster decided to form a union, WWE would either be forced to fire everybody or listen to their demands.

Yeah because WWE are so understanding when their employees do anything against the companies wishes, they demanded aload close their third party media accounts as it 'breached' their contract or risk termination. I think unionizing or even mentioning unionizing would be immediate firing no mater who it was.

Yeah because WWE are so understanding when their employees do anything against the companies wishes, they demanded aload close their third party media accounts as it 'breached' their contract or risk termination. I think unionizing or even mentioning unionizing would be immediate firing no mater who it was.

I'm aware of what would happen if unionization was attempted. I'm just saying that it is theoretically possible. The only thing stopping them from unionizing is the ramifications of doing so. Your initial post claimed that they cannot unionize due to their status as independent contractors.

I think we're making the same point here though: it ain't gonna happen

WWE wrestlers gotta unionize at some point lmao. These people get dropped like they're nothing with next to no notice regularly.

A union won't stop them from being cut. Look no further than professional sports. They can be cut anytime for any reason from any team this would be no different. A lot of these guys and gals were just starting out and would be the equalivant of a practice squad player trying to "make the main roster". Even guys like Keith Lee look no further than Cam Newton. They said thanks but no thanks to him.

Wwe creative showing they can't remember more than 1 name as Humberto Carillo and Angel Garza are now just Humberto and Angel. Tag name The Lotharios. No not in homage to Jose... but as in ladies men. Anyine else getting a "this is going to end up as a strippers gimmick"?!

• 2 weeks later...
WWE wrestlers gotta unionize at some point lmao. These people get dropped like they're nothing with next to no notice regularly.

Technically the 30/90 day "non-compete" period is the notice period. That is why they are still paid and can't work elsewhere during that time.

The main issue is two-fold;

- Wrestlers should be able to opt out of that period, and forego pay, without needing to request it from the WWE.

- Wrestlers should be able to provide the same level of notice to the WWE.

A union won't stop them from being cut. Look no further than professional sports. They can be cut anytime for any reason from any team this would be no different. A lot of these guys and gals were just starting out and would be the equalivant of a practice squad player trying to "make the main roster". Even guys like Keith Lee look no further than Cam Newton. They said thanks but no thanks to him.

No, they were not practice squad or Spring Training roster invitees. Main roster and NXT have real contracts, not just "practice squad" ones. Even the Developmental Contracts are exclusive. If it was baseball, anyone Vince cut would get paid the sum of their entire contract, just like in TEW.

Not sure if it's been posted in the thread yet, but OTT are closed in the mod but are definitely open in real life and running events. Same for CZW. ICW (the UK one) appear to have events scheduled in February. OTT also don't seem to have an image for the World Title.

Keep up the great work with the mod, looking forward to the next release.

Not sure if it's been posted in the thread yet, but OTT are closed in the mod but are definitely open in real life and running events. Same for CZW. ICW (the UK one) appear to have events scheduled in February. OTT also don't seem to have an image for the World Title.

Keep up the great work with the mod, looking forward to the next release.

Heres your answer

I've got less than zero interest in watching them, supporting them, updating them or even talking about them with how they and their talent have acted since SpeakingOut and I expect them to be irrelevant going forward because of the stink on their name anyway. I could have done the same with PROGRESS but that felt like overkill and at least they're PRETENDING they're interested in talent and fan welfare

Not surprised by Morrison (they just fired his wife in their last round of cuts), but Top Dolla looking pretty stupid right now with how hard he stanned for the WWE. That's basically the whole of Hit Row gone after just being called up, crazy. I feel bad for Drake Maverick though. Dude took everything bad creative threw at him and made it work, even getting fired once already.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but what's the plan for ROH in RWC going forward?

I can't answer for the mod creator, but what I did for the current mod was to have them owned by a created Media Group with no broadcasters, so they run out of business on the first day of November. An easy way to kind of recreate what happened.

Oh look... more WWE releases...

WWE has released eight more wrestlers this evening.

PWInsider and Fightful are reporting that the following names have been released:

– Tegan Nox

– Drake Maverick

– John Morrison

– Jaxson Ryker

– Shane Thorne

– Ashantee Thee Adonis

– Isaiah “Swerve” Scott

– Top Dolla

Oh look... more WWE releases...

WWE has released eight more wrestlers this evening.

PWInsider and Fightful are reporting that the following names have been released:

– Tegan Nox

– Drake Maverick

– John Morrison

– Jaxson Ryker

– Shane Thorne

– Ashantee Thee Adonis

– Isaiah “Swerve” Scott

– Top Dolla

But you missed WWE's priorities... renaming referees!

- Aja Smith has been renamed Daphne Lashaunn

- DA Brewer has been renamed Dallas Irvin

- Tom Castor has been renamed Derek Sanders

They also renamed Mei Ying / Karen Q to Wendy Choo, so Tian Sha seems to be dead.

Would there be any chance of adding World Association Of Wrestling (WAW), Bellatrix Female Warriors (Bellatrix) and Dynamic Over-The-Top Action Wrestling (DOA) to the data, they are all British Feds and share a lot of workers... If not would it be possible to add the workers from these feds? Or could they be added to the Indie Expansion mod? Thank You...

Would there be any chance of adding World Association Of Wrestling (WAW), Bellatrix Female Warriors (Bellatrix) and Dynamic Over-The-Top Action Wrestling (DOA) to the data, they are all British Feds and share a lot of workers... If not would it be possible to add the workers from these feds? Or could they be added to the Indie Expansion mod? Thank You...

RWC needs Blue Kane!