[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="salsaboiii" data-cite="salsaboiii" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47535" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dynamite Spoilers:</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Regarding the spoilers:</p><p> </p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> I think Jay White might be a situation like Rocky Romero, where he's not actually signed but on loan or ppa. However AQA is #AllElite</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><div class="ipsEmbeddedOther"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span><iframe data-embedid="9656ae6ff6ca404d34b2228c119c0e9d" allowfullscreen="" data-embed-src="<___base_url___>/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=embed&url=https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1492219979734798337?s=20%26t=DyXCvlUl5xL2RI6JjNbfCw"></iframe><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></div>

SSD :)

Seconded. A lot of newer laptops come with a free m.2 SSD slot inside. I put a 256GB one in my laptop with a 1TB HDD and it's so much faster. Back everything up, optionally reinstall Windows on an SSD (make sure you deactivate your TEW2020 key first though), and reactivate TEW2020/put your saves on there. It not only helps TEW load faster, having a laptop boot up and be usable in 10 seconds or less is also a pretty good perk of an SSD.

Just have to make sure you know what you're doing when opening up your laptop/PC though.

https://wrestlingheadlines.com/backstage-notes-on-cody-rhodes-possibly-returning-to-wwe-following-aew-departure/

it was announced today Cody Rhodes (with Brandi) have left aew. Tony Khan and the company announced it. Also its said hes in possible talks with WWE atm. not sure if this is a huge work or not but its being reported everywhere and a huge deal.

SSD :)

I didn't notice an even minor upgrade in speed when I bought a SSD, and when I also significantly upgraded my computer.

I would still recommend buying one just in general, if you play "real" video games or do stuff like video editing and such, but a blanket recommendation to make TEW run faster just doesn't work for everybody.

Kairi Sane/Hojo is signed with stardom as a wrestler, and now is called "KAIRI", ... maybe occassional wrestler, or used as a special attraction

- for realism I would give her the "Deep Roots" and "Homebody" attributes seeing as she plans on only living and working in Japan for a long while

also, question I don't know how this works for the mod, but shouldnt Stardom and NJPW become sister companies? they both are owned by Bushiroad and Bushiroad owns both of their subscription networks

Kairi Sane/Hojo is signed with stardom as a wrestler, and now is called "KAIRI", ... maybe occassional wrestler, or used as a special attraction

- for realism I would give her the "Deep Roots" and "Homebody" attributes seeing as she plans on only living and working in Japan for a long while

also, question I don't know how this works for the mod, but shouldnt Stardom and NJPW become sister companies? they both are owned by Bushiroad and Bushiroad owns both of their subscription networks

I think she'll be pretty regular at the big events.

Regarding the spoilers:

I think Jay White might be a situation like Rocky Romero, where he's not actually signed but on loan or ppa. However AQA is #AllElite

Yeah, dont know if the update has full working relationship with New Japan, but with the border opening, more of this is gonna start happening.