[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Hello everyone, I'm looking to get back into a save after a few months lay-off. To me, the RWC mods in here are the best around and I was just wondering if there was a post WM update coming for 2022? I'm not really a modder, I'm more of a plug and play kind of guy so a post Mania update would be greatly appreciated.

If not, I was thinking of doing a WWE brand split save starting from when the brand split was implemented again which was 2016. Is there any mods for that time period and if there is can you please link me the very best one.

Thank you greatly!

Quick question but why are both members of Da Hit Squad (Dan Maff & Monsta Mack) as well as Bull James in the scandal section? I searched google and didn't find anything other than Maff's issues with Homicide back in the early 00's but they've since worked those issues out. I get why everyone else is in the scandal section or have just been removed from the game entirely but curious what those three did?

Quick question but why are both members of Da Hit Squad (Dan Maff & Monsta Mack) as well as Bull James in the scandal section? I searched google and didn't find anything other than Maff's issues with Homicide back in the early 00's but they've since worked those issues out. I get why everyone else is in the scandal section or have just been removed from the game entirely but curious what those three did?

Not sure about Monsta Mack, but you mentioned Maff's issue, and Bull James had some stuff from when SpeakingOut happened that probably got him flagged.

Hi, so all three of them were put into scandals when #SpeakingOut happened in 2020. Since then, the tweets that accused Monsta Mack and Bull James have been removed, however, tweets accusing Dan Maff of sexual harassment are still up. Hopefully, this answers your question.

Not sure about Monsta Mack, but you mentioned Maff's issue, and Bull James had some stuff from when SpeakingOut happened that probably got him flagged.

Well the issue with Maff I mentioned was when Homicide had him blacklisted in the early 00's though many people came to the conclusion that it was a misunderstanding since Homicide did work with Maff several times after that and helped get him back into ROH when he returned a couple years back.

Hi, so all three of them were put into scandals when #SpeakingOut happened in 2020. Since then, the tweets that accused Monsta Mack and Bull James have been removed, however, tweets accusing Dan Maff of sexual harassment are still up. Hopefully, this answers your question.

I assumed as much but other than a post about Maff being released from ROH I couldn't find anything about the three. There's even lists of everyone that was called out during #speakingout and they weren't on there for some reason. But yes, thank you for clearing that up for me.

AEW & NJPW are doing a joint PPV called Forbidden Door on June 26th from United Centre in Chicago.

Not sure how or if that’s possible in TEW

It would involve switching characters, and it's not a full thing, but if you add a player, play as NJPW, and use the talent trading screen with AEW, you can do the talent offer thing and give them whoever for the Supershow. Make sure to continue playing as AEW so you can accept the offer and make sure they don't get used for a random Dark or Dark Elevation show.

The reason I'd use this over Alliance Talent Trades is because I think you can only grab 6 or so people on the Alliance Talent Trade screen, not enough for something as big as this.

Well the issue with Maff I mentioned was when Homicide had him blacklisted in the early 00's though many people came to the conclusion that it was a misunderstanding since Homicide did work with Maff several times after that and helped get him back into ROH when he returned a couple years back.

I assumed as much but other than a post about Maff being released from ROH I couldn't find anything about the three. There's even lists of everyone that was called out during #speakingout and they weren't on there for some reason. But yes, thank you for clearing that up for me.

There's a deleted tweet from Sierra Loxton about Maff (not sure what was said), but there is a tweet still up with claims that he and a couple of others at WrestlePro were sexually harassing and bullying students. Not sure about Mack. A list he's on just leads to a deleted tweet. The information I could find about James was that he was allegedly stalking/harassing an ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend, among other things like trying to block her bf from getting booked. He apparently filed a defamation suit against the woman, but not sure what's happened since. There are still screenshots up on Twitter of conversations he had with people, and conversations about him relating the accusations. I believe there was also something about him trying to coerce a 17 year old to send him pictures, but he claims it was someone in their 30's posing as a 17 year old trying to bait him.

Something that is easy enough to do by the player in the game editor so this is just a suggestion, Tama Tonga needs a big bump in pop in Japan compared to how he has been on past updates. Guy is so over in Japan at the moment

I watch NJPW a lot. AEW is a close second. Idk what the stats are for Tama in this mod, but I wouldn't say he is as over as you are hyping. At best, he is a midcarder right now, but is certainly being groomed to go further. The pop he is getting is rubbed off from Tanahashi 'accepting' him and G.o.D. and Jado. At one point, it looked like Master Wato and Taguchi would join with all of them forming a stable with Jado, Tanahashi, G.o.D., and 6 or 9. But it seems like 6 or 9 are being scrapped from that. Anyway, Tama is still pretty much a unit with Tanga Loa. They are still pretty much facing the weaker members of Bullet Club on a regular basis and not getting wins.

Just started a new game, running AEW, and was just wondering why the anticipated attendance in every region that isn't the south east is 200 people or under? is there a way I can change that at least somewhat reflect real life? thanks!

Yes change raise their popularity in the editor

some quick Dragongate notes

- Gamma and Super Shisa have left the company

- K-ness has retired

- HipHop Kikuta has returned from injury and is reverting his name back to Madoka Kikuta

- KOBE Wrestling Festival 2022 is once again a two-night event: DRAGONGATE KOBE WORLD 2022 on 7/30 and KOBE Pro-Wrestling Festival 2022 on 7/31 (Night 2 should be the season finale)

SPOILERS in white

- Jason Lee has joined Natural Vibes

- NOAH's Nosawa Rongai and Kotaro Suzuki (along with Eita as Los Perros del Mal de Japon) are challenging for the Triangle Gate titles at DEAD OR ALIVE on 5/5. They can probably be added to the company on loan.