[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

8 hours ago, YBDynamo said:

I might have some, I definitely have newer parker and lee,  I'll have to check the rest, but I use the sticker pack, not sampp, style if that makes a difference

or if you have specific pics you want cut, I can do that

I use SAMPP. If you could custom make some or already have some, that would be great.

I just want more updated versions, no problems if not possible. Thanks in advance!

NEW RELEASE - April 2023

RWC April 2023 JPG Edition
RWC April 2023 GIF Edition

Additional SAMPP cuts for new workers

89 new workers, a new company, a bunch of overhauled popularity and skills, all the usual changes, hopefully everyone enjoys! Any issues please continue to post them in the thread and in the RWC Discord channel, as usual something is bound to have been forgotten but fingers crossed there's nothing major.

I'm going to now take a break from RWC for a few weeks and work on my other mod in the meantime, next release is June so peace out until then!

Edited by Questlove
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Questlove said:

NEW RELEASE - April 2023

RWC April 2023 JPG Edition
RWC April 2023 GIF Edition

Additional SAMPP cuts for new workers

89 new workers, a new company, a bunch of overhauled popularity and skills, all the usual changes, hopefully everyone enjoys! Any issues please continue to post them in the thread and in the RWC Discord channel, as usual something is bound to have been forgotten but fingers crossed there's nothing major.

I'm going to now take a break from RWC for a few weeks and work on my other mod in the meantime, next release is June so peace out until then!

Thanks for all your hard work, can't wait to check it out

Thanks for the work as always Quest.

Some changes I've made, mostly contract stuff (that I know Quest is open that he doesn't edit contract lengths)

- D-Von Dudley not with WWE (he left in January 2023)
- FTR to 1 month remaining in AEW + ROH contracts (I suspect they re-signed, but for now I leave it to 1 month. Guess we will know Wednesday)
- Roderick Strong to 1 month remaining in NXT contract (This is just a personal choice one as it is far from confirmed, but Roddy and KOR seem to be doing a lot of teasing. Roddy posting about ROH. ROH mentioning him a couple times during the PPV - it's a poor kept secret that Roddy wants to go to AEW to be with KOR, Cole and Marina)

- Brian Cage set to 1 month remaining in AEW/ROH contracts (seems like Cage might be sticking around seeing has he kept his title. Perhaps a shorter term agreement, so 1-3 months remaining makes sense until we hear otherwise)
- Dalton Castle & The Boys to ROH only (I just "take" from ROH at the start and send them back, so they can be borrowed when needed, rather than under contract to both)
- AEW production standards upgraded to appropriate levels
- Toa & Kaun to ROH only (see Dalton + the boys)

- Brian Pillman Jr + Brock Anderson made into a tag team

Edited by Cor99
  • Like 4

A note for the next update: Jagger Reid and Rip Fowler requested and were granted their releases from WWE.

EDIT: Reports of them being granted their releases are less than official currently so their status with WWE in the near future is still up in the air (much like Roderick Strong)

Edited by Taylor2020

Yo just downloaded the mod and dived in. Looks great, I really like that the numbers for the talent are generally lower than most other real world mods I've seen. Most RW mods feel a bit "supercharged" to me

One thing I did notice though, Logan Paul is set to be paid $2,500 per show for WWE. I would hazard a guess that you could stick another three zeroes on there!

3 minutes ago, Inky The Squid Boy said:

Yo just downloaded the mod and dived in. Looks great, I really like that the numbers for the talent are generally lower than most other real world mods I've seen. Most RW mods feel a bit "supercharged" to me

One thing I did notice though, Logan Paul is set to be paid $2,500 per show for WWE. I would hazard a guess that you could stick another three zeroes on there!

Earnings aren't balanced for real world considerations and Logan would quickly bankrupt a game WWE

• Like 2

Abyss was the producer of the Sheamus vs Drew vs Gunther match at wrestlemania, so maybe give him an attribute of "agent of chaos" or "agent of epics" , that match was so good idk weather it stole the show or it was a wild brawl. we'll maybe it stole the show cause it was longer than the wild brawl requirements

On 4/3/2023 at 10:58 PM, MidKnightDreary said:

Earnings aren't balanced for real world considerations and Logan would quickly bankrupt a game WWE

they have $300,000,000 in the bank and will turn a healthy profit each month. I hardly think paying one worker more than $2,500 for one appearance would "quickly bankrupt" them. You'd have to pay him like 10 mill an appearance to even put a dent in it

50 minutes ago, Inky The Squid Boy said:

they have $300,000,000 in the bank and will turn a healthy profit each month. I hardly think paying one worker more than $2,500 for one appearance would "quickly bankrupt" them. You'd have to pay him like 10 mill an appearance to even put a dent in it

Edit his contract in the editor if that's how you want to pay him.

• Like 5

Have just recently rebought and redownloaded TEW and have DL'd this modpack to start up my playthroughs. One issue I am having is after downloading there are no pictures along with the database. I downloaded the database from this link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7fdhk4xdcdfx5jg/RWC_April_2023_JPG.zip/file here. Just curious what step I forgot when downloading or adding it to the game. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, redsox4evur said:

Have just recently rebought and redownloaded TEW and have DL'd this modpack to start up my playthroughs. One issue I am having is after downloading there are no pictures along with the database. I downloaded the database from this link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7fdhk4xdcdfx5jg/RWC_April_2023_JPG.zip/file here. Just curious what step I forgot when downloading or adding it to the game. Thanks in advance.

You need to download joemurphy's pic pack like it says in the first post. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wphill said:

How much do we have to beg to get a one-off post-WWE draft release? 

You'd have to pay me tbh 😅 the draft changes take minutes but I've got loads of other stuff to do before I'm happy with it and I'm half way through adding a new promotion

• Like 2