[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Dragon Gate notes:

Larry Dallas hasn't been with the promotion in years since around COVID-19 after being fired due to several incidents

M3K has ended after Mochizuki Junior left on a excursion to the UK

A new unit called ParadoX was formed last month with YAMATO, Dragon Kid, Naruki Doi, Susumu Yokosuka and KAGETORA

Kung Fu Masters has ended after Jason Lee turned on Natural Vibes thus turning heel

On 6/5/2024 at 10:47 AM, Road Warrior Puke said:

WWE is kind of in a rough spot if you play realistically. Running Smackdown and CATC in Scotland dropped me down in size.

either I just suck or WWE is a pain to do anyways since I always fall down to medium by end of month 1/2

4 hours ago, HamKing said:

either I just suck or WWE is a pain to do anyways since I always fall down to medium by end of month 1/2

WWE is not easy. I tend to keep them where they are (although not played the last 2 or 3 releases). There's not too much progress (which is expected). I did once fall to medium 4 months in but that was because I booked a really rubbish main event storyline and stubbornly stuck it out rather than scrapping it 😁

5 hours ago, Fleisch said:

WWE is not easy. I tend to keep them where they are (although not played the last 2 or 3 releases). There's not too much progress (which is expected). I did once fall to medium 4 months in but that was because I booked a really rubbish main event storyline and stubbornly stuck it out rather than scrapping it 😁

Vince, is that you?

• Haha 5

-Bayley does not have her Royal Rumble win in the data.

-Remove Road Agent, remove AEW Contract from Sting. Based off his post-retirement media scrum, he said he has no desire to be one.

-Remove "Future Road Agent" from The Undertaker. Seems like he enjoys doing his podcast, maybe set to "Personality".

-Mance Warner has said he will not be returning to MLW, wants to focus on GCW.

That's all I got for now.

Edited by MegaCity1

Couple things I've noticed

NWA

Anthony Mayweather can be set as retired and maybe outright removed from the mod. Dunno if he has any backstage role in NWA but he hasn't wrestled since 2022

Dunno about him being face/heel but Blake Troop is split with Chris Silvio, Esq.

BLK Jeez is a face

Chris Adonis left NWA in March

Max the Impaler should be switched heel

Mims turned heel earlier this year

Pollo del Mar might could be removed, they haven't managed anyone since NWA 75 last year. If you keep them, remove them from managing Silas Mason

Ricky Morton is heel with the rest of Southern Six

Rush and Rolando Freeman should be heel to match Spectacular Slade

Jeremiah Plunkett might could be moved to a road agent. He hasn't made any appearances for the main NWA brand in a few months.

TNA

Aiden Prince should be removed. The only affiliation he has to TNA is running their Twitter apparently lol

The Hex (Allysin Kay & Marti Belle) are back with them

Gisele Shaw is a face so her affiliation with Jai Vidal and Savannah Evans should end

Harley Hudson & Mike D Vecchio, winners of that UK Gut Check thing they did, haven't appeared for them since then so dunno what to do with them

Xia Brookside is a face

Sinner and Saint (Judas Icarus and Travis Williams) have signed with TNA

Sheldon Jean, the Grizzled Young Veterans, Johnny Swinger, Subculture, Jack Price, Simon Gotch, Taylor Wilde and Oleg Prudius should be removed from the roster

On 6/11/2024 at 4:39 AM, Fleisch said:

Yet the AI has no issues with them

17 hours ago, Jackson99 said:

@Questlove I know it's early but what is the plan for TEW IX? 

Thanks in advance!

No plans to touch TEW 2020 again after IX is out, most of the workers have already had DOBs/heights/weights/pronouns etc filled out ready to go

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Questlove said:

No plans to touch TEW 2020 again after IX is out, most of the workers have already had DOBs/heights/weights/pronouns etc filled out ready to go

So this mod will be continuing for IX?

17 hours ago, Questlove said:

It's wonderful to hear you are ready for TEW IX. Will you have a new release to coincide with the release of TEW IX?

On 6/27/2024 at 5:12 PM, JCStensland said:

Couple things I've noticed

NWA

Anthony Mayweather can be set as retired and maybe outright removed from the mod. Dunno if he has any backstage role in NWA but he hasn't wrestled since 2022

Dunno about him being face/heel but Blake Troop is split with Chris Silvio, Esq.

BLK Jeez is a face

Chris Adonis left NWA in March

Max the Impaler should be switched heel

Mims turned heel earlier this year

Pollo del Mar might could be removed, they haven't managed anyone since NWA 75 last year. If you keep them, remove them from managing Silas Mason

Ricky Morton is heel with the rest of Southern Six

Rush and Rolando Freeman should be heel to match Spectacular Slade

Jeremiah Plunkett might could be moved to a road agent. He hasn't made any appearances for the main NWA brand in a few months.

TNA

Aiden Prince should be removed. The only affiliation he has to TNA is running their Twitter apparently lol

The Hex (Allysin Kay & Marti Belle) are back with them

Gisele Shaw is a face so her affiliation with Jai Vidal and Savannah Evans should end

Harley Hudson & Mike D Vecchio, winners of that UK Gut Check thing they did, haven't appeared for them since then so dunno what to do with them

Xia Brookside is a face

Sinner and Saint (Judas Icarus and Travis Williams) have signed with TNA

Sheldon Jean, the Grizzled Young Veterans, Johnny Swinger, Subculture, Jack Price, Simon Gotch, Taylor Wilde and Oleg Prudius should be removed from the roster

The guy who is Pollo Del Mar is still there. He's been working behind the scenes for NWA lately. 

• 2 weeks later...

Also you'd have to manually change the start date of countless contracts, because contracts that start in the future are critical errors. Moving a database backwards in time is actually a massive task (forwards is much simpler).

On 4/22/2020 at 6:51 PM, Questlove said:

n96r9Cl.png
CURRENT RELEASE [June 2024]
RWC June 2024 JPG Edition
RWC June 2024 GIF Edition

PICTURE PACKS
joemurphy's Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack (JPG & GIF)
Lukkearthur's Brand Spankin New Picture Pack™
Sabin's RW Free Pics Pack*

* Required for free pictures when using the JPG version of the mod

NEXT RELEASE
August 2024

EXPANSIONS
RWC+ by Raspymorten, Emmo and SuperSaiyanMutant

STAY CONNECTED
We've just opened a discord so that you can give feedback more directly and also just discuss things about the mod. The link is below:
https://discord.gg/XWsN6Ghwfw

Anybody else able to download the JPG 24.6.7 pack without computer security blocking it?

25 minutes ago, shaw88 said:

Anybody else able to download the JPG 24.6.7 pack without computer security blocking it?

I can download it but its calculating more than a day to transfer it into the TEW IX folder

22 hours ago, shaw88 said:

I'm 99% sure it's something with the file being zipped that causes it to get flagged by windows security as it seems random whether it thinks there is a virus or not. It's happened to me with both my pic pack and the RWC data download despite both being completely different types of files inside and neither actually containing anything that should get flagged inside.

• Like 1