[RELEASE] Real World Chronicles 2024

Events definitely need a looking at since COVID has taken an axe to all your hard work trying to get reasonable Japanese schedules down. But there has also been some expansion in how certain companies run. STARDOM for example now run a PPV on PIA every month or so and are running bigger venues on the regular. They run Sumo Hall for World Climax Nights 1 & 2 in late March, for example. NOAH seem to want to turn 1/1 at the Budokan into a regular event as they announced a 2023 show there during The New Year show yesterday.

But that's something for down the line. Thanks again for another update, and happy New Year!

Thanks for the update!

Rohit Raju announced that he has left Impact

Tommy Dreamer should be removed from their roster, as well.

ODB should be removed from Impact

Su Yung should be on maternity leave

Rhino should be removed from VBD and turned face.

No Way has left Impact

Dreamer has reportedly came back to work backstage.

Looks like it's the NXT staff on the chopping block today, the following have been let go (so far)

- Ace Steel

- Cathy Corino/Allison Danger

- Danny Burch/Martin Stone

- Hachiman/Hideki Suzuki

- Ranjin Sing/Dave Kapoor

- Road Dogg

- Ryan Katz

- Scott Armstrong

- Timothy Thatcher

- William Regal

Looks like it's the NXT staff on the chopping block today, the following have been let go (so far)

- Ace Steel

- Cathy Corino/Allison Danger

- Danny Burch/Martin Stone

- Hachiman/Hideki Suzuki

- Ranjin Sing/Dave Kapoor

- Road Dogg

- Ryan Katz

- Scott Armstrong

- Timothy Thatcher

- William Regal

Add Gabe Sapolsky to this list too.

Just bananas. If you don't want Steve Regal and Samoa Joe working for your wrestling company in some capacity, you're obviously not that concerned with presenting good pro wrestling.

I'm still convinced they're going to sell the company, Disney is or Fox is who i'm thinking will pick it up, but for sure both Joe & Regal will be huge assets for whoever picks them up now.

Some quick Stardom notes, Mirai Maiumi now goes only by MIRAI, and Thekla, they both joined Stardom and Donna del Mondo.

Also Momo Kohgo should be removed from CMLL and Ice Ribbon as she also joined Stardom.

Maya Yukihi has been wrestling a couple of matches for DDT and has already scheduled a third one.

Let me know if you need help with certain graphics that you can't locate or have time for/forget. I like having pictures for everything so I'll help if I can, because it benefits me. Also a graphic designer so that helps.

Stardom calendar needs re-doing and bunch of logos need to be added for events already added.