landxx Modern World Mod

Having such high stats & pop fixes a big problem in TEW balancing this year.

When doing a save with GCW I ran into that without match types (brawling, sex appeal, hardcore) the product aims are helpful for mod makers. Can you up the content & injury risks for some matches like Hardcore, Weapons, etc. Maybe add in a good bit more matches since some products need higher values for the crowd not to instantly hate the match. I did a hardcore match in GCW and the people hated it for not being riskier despite having bumps & match aim as hardcore.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having such high stats & pop fixes a big problem in TEW balancing this year.

When doing a save with GCW I ran into that without match types (brawling, sex appeal, hardcore) the product aims are helpful for mod makers. Can you up the content & injury risks for some matches like Hardcore, Weapons, etc. Maybe add in a good bit more matches since some products need higher values for the crowd not to instantly hate the match. I did a hardcore match in GCW and the people hated it for not being riskier despite having bumps & match aim as hardcore.

Thanks willl check it out , u help me alot !

Hey, thanks so much for all the hard work! Ran into one issue when screwing around trying to revive CZW when Jimmy Lloyd said he didn't want to do a deathmatch. That's controlled by the attribute, correct? I noticed a lot of deathmatch guys missing that attribute.

If you want/need any assistance there, I'd be happy to help! I'm a big deathmatch mark!

Hey, thanks so much for all the hard work! Ran into one issue when screwing around trying to revive CZW when Jimmy Lloyd said he didn't want to do a deathmatch. That's controlled by the attribute, correct? I noticed a lot of deathmatch guys missing that attribute.

If you want/need any assistance there, I'd be happy to help! I'm a big deathmatch mark!

Hm strange that he dont have it , and yes it would help a lot.

Hello second update for today its all based on hardcore wresling tryed some fixing (adding more high risk content match types ) and other match types too , but sadly doing with autobooker its dont help A.I still boks normal match with hardcore match aim and fans hate that match.So if you run hardcore company pick only matches with high risk content

landxx Modern World mod on game Trial Version updated on 2020/04/29 -

Okay so I went into the mod and after a friend presented me this idea to test balancing and I've adopted it, the AJ Styles method. And by just looking at AJ's stats I can tell the mod isn't very well balanced. The first thing that popped up is AJ's entertainment stats. Now I like AJ but AJ has never had 95 charisma, AJ has definitely gotten better over the years but he seems to be someone who gets over on in-ring skills rather than his mic skills, AJ is around the B range imo and his Mic skills are nowhere near 89. That's elite level microphone work and in fairness to AJ his main criticism has always been that he is boring. The next big thing is popularity, No way is AJ 93 pop, 90 pop should be reserved for the megastars of wrestling and in all respect to AJ, he isn't. It just seems stats all over the board is to high, by just looking at things like AJ's hardcore stat (80!).

Yeah, sadly this mod is not playable. Unless you want an arcade simulator.

Shame. Back to waiting for a decent mod again.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="French Connection" data-cite="French Connection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hi there!<p> </p><p> The mod is good. </p><p> However i keep having the problem of WWE offering contract to Jon Moxley, while the worker is under written contract with an ironpad clause. </p><p> Does anyone have something to fix this issue?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Give him a negative relationship with all the McMahons it should prevent him for joigning them</p>

Posted this over in the general discussion section

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2415034&postcount=7

But while the game is in development/beta/patch stage, I for one enjoy the elevated pop/stats especially given I tried out NXT. Using a so called 'easy' mod with boosts makes playing and testing in the early stages fun. Keeping the real challenging saves or mods for when the game is fully released and had some practise with some of the newer features and changes.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SilkySlimer" data-cite="SilkySlimer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Posted this over in the general discussion section <p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2415034&postcount=7" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2415034&postcount=7</a></p><p> </p><p> But while the game is in development/beta/patch stage, I for one enjoy the elevated pop/stats especially given I tried out NXT. Using a so called 'easy' mod with boosts makes playing and testing in the early stages fun. Keeping the real challenging saves or mods for when the game is fully released and had some practise with some of the newer features and changes.</p></div></blockquote> Thanks this your post helped somewhat to fix NXT workers popularity that most talented wont get taken from the start that somewhat unrealistic.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="landxx" data-cite="landxx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks this your post helped somewhat to fix NXT workers popularity that most talented wont get taken from the start that somewhat unrealistic.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In a way I quite like it, if you can justify (At least to yourself) that for example Adam Cole in NXT is considered a major star for example. So his pop at 70+ seems reasonable. Yet if he got called up like in my save, once on the Main Roster he'd wouldn't have 70 pop in a way. He'd be percieved as 'recognisable' or 'well known' at a minimum.</p><p> </p><p> As a stand alone entity at least the NXT I'm running I think it works well. Its once you compare it to the WWE or any other part of the game world it seems a little high.</p><p> </p><p> Dynamic pop much like the perception system would be the only way that could work. </p><p> </p><p> Adam Cole is a major star with 70 pop in NXT, but as soon as he's called up he'd be well known or recognisable with about 50 pop because of the new companies size.</p><p> </p><p> I'm enjoying this anyway, not a slight on your work because as I said I do like the way its set up specifically for this save</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="SilkySlimer" data-cite="SilkySlimer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47538" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In a way I quite like it, if you can justify (At least to yourself) that for example Adam Cole in NXT is considered a major star for example. So his pop at 70+ seems reasonable. Yet if he got called up like in my save, once on the Main Roster he'd wouldn't have 70 pop in a way. He'd be percieved as 'recognisable' or 'well known' at a minimum.<p> </p><p> As a stand alone entity at least the NXT I'm running I think it works well. Its once you compare it to the WWE or any other part of the game world it seems a little high.</p><p> </p><p> Dynamic pop much like the perception system would be the only way that could work. </p><p> </p><p> Adam Cole is a major star with 70 pop in NXT, but as soon as he's called up he'd be well known or recognisable with about 50 pop because of the new companies size.</p><p> </p><p> I'm enjoying this anyway, not a slight on your work because as I said I do like the way its set up specifically for this save[/quote Yep but its still beta version like game in trial version still thanks for your thoughts!</p></div></blockquote>

One more update for today what i done its change up products for MLW and NXT , change up popularity or NXT wreslers done more skills editing for other wreslers.Added more match types.Added Roman Reings absence.added Other shows so now you will need competes with Olympics, Superbowl and others events that happens in the world , also added few more tribute shows like Supercast and more.

landxx Modern World mod on game Trial Version updated on 2020/04/30 -

<p>Hello today is May 1 so another update for my mod today was continued adding atributes changing brodcasters types adding new wreslers like Billington brothers who are Dynamite kid nephews, Cal Bloom from NXT Cody Vance who wresles at AEW , set to debut Rick Steiner son and more changes i dont remember at this time.. By the way download the small graphics update to have all new wreslers pics.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/ivb2b6jam5f3l4l/landxx_trial_2020.rar/file" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:24px;"> landxx Modern World mod on game Trial Version updated on 2020/05/01 -</span> </a></p><p> </p><p>

<a href="https://www.mediafire.com/file/9glnxjnm1a338fo/landxx_graphics_update.rar/file" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-size:24px;"> Small graphics update ( updated) </span> </a></p>