[HYPE] The YES! Mod - May 2013

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A huge thank you to HWRP for all the work he's done. He's one of several community members who have really helped out this project in a notable way. His feedback and testing has been invaluable in moving this forward as he has looked at a huge amount of aspects that needed to be looked at but I hadn't addressed yet.

So where does that leave a beta release? Well, I'm off work for the holidays and I was hopeful that would mean that getting through HWRP's latest feedback would take a day or two. But its taking longer. Still a bit to get through but almost there. Then a bit of testing and then I'll clean a few things up and upload. So I'm hoping by Christmas day.

And if anyone has any info on the ROH-Noah relationship around this point... any help would be much appreciated.

Excitement for this mod has been growing for a while, had a look through when I was giving some feedback on a much earlier version of the data and was incredibly impressed. Glad to hear we have a target release for the beta BP.

Been planning my Sendai Girls and SHIMMER saves. Also thinking about trying a save with WWE, that I will no doubt play for about 5 minutes get overwhelmed/frustrated and then never touch again :D

A huge thank you to HWRP for all the work he's done. He's one of several community members who have really helped out this project in a notable way. His feedback and testing has been invaluable in moving this forward as he has looked at a huge amount of aspects that needed to be looked at but I hadn't addressed yet.

So where does that leave a beta release? Well, I'm off work for the holidays and I was hopeful that would mean that getting through HWRP's latest feedback would take a day or two. But its taking longer. Still a bit to get through but almost there. Then a bit of testing and then I'll clean a few things up and upload. So I'm hoping by Christmas day.

And if anyone has any info on the ROH-Noah relationship around this point... any help would be much appreciated.

Eddie Edwards and Bobby Fish did the NOAH tag league in 2013 while Ishimori and Ricky Marvin both had separate runs with ROH for a weekend each so it seems like there was still something there.

I cannot wait for this mod. Already thinking of my plans for a WWE save. This is a terrific timeline, and the place is not so far from history. Really looking forward to playing this on Christmas Day if you can get it finished. I would be more than willing to play it give feedback if any is needed.

Sorry if this has been answered before. But, are you set on this picture pack for the mod? I just started it and a lot of the WWE roster is much newer pictures. To name a few Matt Sydal aka Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston. I have a very large picture collection that I've built over the years from other mods and my own cuts I could give you. They are KYKY though and I don't know how you feel about that.