There's a Narrative about WCW Power Plant in 1992, but in the data it's not set to open until 1995.

It was originally Jody Hamilton's school that opened in 1989, then in 1991 it became the official school for WCW. It didn't become the Power Plant until sometime before 1995. I would just have the school open as owned by WCW as a performance centre.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll add them to the to do list for when I come back to the 92 mod.

On to Diablo X...

I have finished adding the Disney Princess promotion (something different for the data).

I am currently working on a Dragon Ball Z promotion, however, I am not a fan of the series and due to the number of characters in it, I am narrowing it down to characters that I've researched as being essential to start with. If I do forget anyone, let me know.

I've fixed up the Kinnikuman promotion as well (I may add a couple more people to their roster)

I will be adding some free agents as well before release as well as maybe reworking a couple more promotions in the database. The data continues to start in January 2016.

Also something for 1992, ECWA is based in Mid Atlantic, but their weekly event is set to always take place in New England. This results in them dropping to Insignificant quite soon, as they only hold shows at their home area twice a year.

Version 1.3(b) Quick Fix now available. This is to sort the issue with Title belts that arose after the latest update.

Data - >>DOWNLOAD<< *UPDATED 28/04/2021*

=======================

Changes In Version 1.3(b)

=======================

68 Title Errors fixed

ECWA Weekly Event (set to be held anywhere)

WCW Power Plant set to open 1989. Although it wasn't called the Power Plant until 1995, it was still the WCW school in 1991 so it's easier to have it already open.

WWF One Night Only (Dormant)

WWF Beware The Dog (Dormant)

Diablo X...

RTJc4O9.jpg

9jSEc1g.jpg

There are so many characters in this series I'm not 100% certain I've captured all the important/essentials. I don't want the roster bloated but if I'm missing any essential characters, let me know and I'll add them.

Diablo X...

RTJc4O9.jpg

9jSEc1g.jpg

There are so many characters in this series I'm not 100% certain I've captured all the important/essentials. I don't want the roster bloated but if I'm missing any essential characters, let me know and I'll add them.

Buu

Videl

Pan (Daughter of Gohan and Videl)

Champa

Vados

Broli

Hit

So many others, not really essential that could be free agents just out there floating around. And don't get anyone started on all of the fusion characters, haha

Could also add Cooler(Frieza's brother) and King Cold(Frieza and Cooler's dad).

Raditz(Goku's brother) and Bardock(Raditz and Goku's father) would also be good additions.

Brolly is a good shout too

Future Trunks is a separate character from kid Trunks and is a mega important character in both DBZ and DB super. He even has a different hair color in Super to differentiate him from Kid Trunks.

Vegeta also has a brother named Tarbles, but he's not a fighter. Could be a good referee or maybe an announcer.

King Vegeta(Vegeta and Tarbles's dad) would make a good road agent.

Rest of the Ginyu Force would be appreciated as well.

Nappa was also Vegeta's partner before Vegeta had his face turn so he could be a good addition.

I just had some thoughts for diablo x, have you thought to make nightwolf, raiden, fujin, earth god, fire god, and water god legacies?

I was thinking kidd thunder and grey cloud (mk11 nightwolf) could be added to the data and given raiden/thunder god and nightwolf legacies respectively, you could give liu kang fire god legacy based on the mk11 story, tremor could get earth god legacy based on his mkx ending, and just based around powers you could give rain water god legacy, smoke could get fujin/wind god legacy based around his powers and mk9 ending.

Diablo X...

RTJc4O9.jpg

9jSEc1g.jpg

I'd say that Android 16, Caulifla, Kale, Cabba, and Jiren should be in there for sure. I'd also include Hit in that list, but DeadCeleb already mentioned him.

I will soon be releasing the Smackdown! Vs. Raw 2021 mod for TEW.

For those not familiar, here is a brief rundown. WWE is now an alliance with the following promotions...

WWE Raw

WWE Smackdown

WWE Evolution (All women's)

NXT EVOLVE (formerly NXT)

NXT PROGRESS (formerly NXT UK) - WWE Bought PROGRESS and closed them down.

Each promotion has title belts, events etc...

There won't be much edited outside of the WWE, and I've been given permission to use the most up to date RWC data to edit this in. There may be a few NXT workers taken from the NXT brand and put into the Smackdown/Raw rosters to flesh them out a little. Raw and Smackdown do not have women's divisions given all female talent now works under the Evolution promotion.

There is no release date yet.

I think Eddie Guerrero's pop might need looking at in the 92 mod. As far as I can tell he hadn't worked in the US or Japan at this point yet he has fairly high pop in both places. He didn't seem to have reached the heights in Mexico yet that his pop might suggest either.

His default name should also probably be 'Eddy' rather than Eddie, I'm sure he said in his book he preferred that and only went by Eddie in WWE.

Great work on the mod though, it's in a really good state by and large.

I think Eddie Guerrero's pop might need looking at in the 92 mod. As far as I can tell he hadn't worked in the US or Japan at this point yet he has fairly high pop in both places. He didn't seem to have reached the heights in Mexico yet that his pop might suggest either.

His default name should also probably be 'Eddy' rather than Eddie, I'm sure he said in his book he preferred that and only went by Eddie in WWE.

Great work on the mod though, it's in a really good state by and large.

Eddie's pop could use some downgrading yes, but he did work for WCW in 89 I believe a few times. Terry Funk got him booked because he thought Eddie was a future star. Terry let him get in quite a bit of offense in their match together, but then WCW decided to only use Eddie as a jobber. Terry wasn't happy about it.

He did say in his book he preferred the "Eddy" spelling, but he used "Eddie" in NJPW, WCW, ECW, and other promotions. He said in his book he wanted to use "Eddy" in WCW, but for some reason production never changed it. So it could honestly go either way spelling wise.

Eddie's pop could use some downgrading yes, but he did work for WCW in 89 I believe a few times. Terry Funk got him booked because he thought Eddie was a future star. Terry let him get in quite a bit of offense in their match together, but then WCW decided to only use Eddie as a jobber. Terry wasn't happy about it.

He did say in his book he preferred the "Eddy" spelling, but he used "Eddie" in NJPW, WCW, ECW, and other promotions. He said in his book he wanted to use "Eddy" in WCW, but for some reason production never changed it. So it could honestly go either way spelling wise.

I never knew about him working with Funk, pretty cool but still not a massive amount of exposure for him. Fair enough on the spelling too; it looks like he only used Eddy in Mexico, never realised that was the case.

I never knew about him working with Funk, pretty cool but still not a massive amount of exposure for him. Fair enough on the spelling too; it looks like he only used Eddy in Mexico, never realised that was the case.

Oh I definitely agree that he needs nerfed, just love the story about Funker bringing him in 89. I try to mention it anytime someone brings up Eddie because having someone the caliber of Terry Funk thinking so highly of a rookie is just mind blowing to me. I'm sure Terry's relationship with Gory helped things too since they were both prominent in the Texas scene.

I've added all fixes needed to 92 to the to do list but currently I am working to get Diablo X and SVR 2021 finished before going back to 92.

Talking of SVR 2021... Thoughts on the renamed companies logo's? I'm not a fan of the EVOLVE logo so will probably redo that one.

QpbNeef.jpgDFMlqcz.jpg1l4az0R.jpg

EDIT:

b7Q4J5z.jpg

A better NXT EVOLVE logo

I've added all fixes needed to 92 to the to do list but currently I am working to get Diablo X and SVR 2021 finished before going back to 92.

Talking of SVR 2021... Thoughts on the renamed companies logo's? I'm not a fan of the EVOLVE logo so will probably redo that one.

QpbNeef.jpgDFMlqcz.jpg1l4az0R.jpg

EDIT:

b7Q4J5z.jpg

A better NXT EVOLVE logo

Love that NXT PROGRESS one and I agree the second EVOLVE logo is better of the two. Any info you can share on the new look SvR 2021?

Love that NXT PROGRESS one and I agree the second EVOLVE logo is better of the two. Any info you can share on the new look SvR 2021?

So far...

WWE is now an alliance. Under this alliance are the companies WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown!, WWE Evolution, NXT EVOLVE and NXT PROGRESS. (WWE bought out PROGRESS in the UK and rebranded WWE NXT UK).

New Logo's created for the renamed companies.

=========

The Titles:

=========

WWE Raw:

Raw World (formerly WWE Championship)

Raw World Tag Team

Raw United States

WWE Smackdown!:

Smackdown! World (formerly the Universal Title)

Smackdown! World Tag Team

Smackdown! Intercontinental

WWE Evolution:

Evolution World (Formerly WWE Raw Women's)

Evolution Tag Team (Formerly WWE Women's Tag Team)

The two NXT Companies retain their title belt naming from real life with the exception of the NXT Women's title which is retired.

==================

The Owners/Bookers

==================

WWE Raw: Vince McMahon/Bruce Prichard

WWE Smackdown!: Shane McMahon/Paul Heyman

WWE Evolution: Stephanie McMahon/Mickie James

NXT EVOLVE: Triple H/Gabe Sapolsky

NXT PROGRESS: Robbie Brookside/Jim Smallman

==============

Roster Changes (For Balance):

==============

All NXT, Raw & Smackdown! women wrestlers have been moved to the WWE Evolution roster. No women's matches take place on Raw/Smackdown!/NXT EVOLVE

Adam Cole - moved to Smackdown!

Roderick Strong - moved to Smackdown!

Cameron Grimes - moved to Smackdown!

Tyler Breeze - moved to Smackdown!

Fandango - moved to Smackdown! (Renamed Johnny Curtis)

L.A. Knight - moved to Smackdown!

Finn Balor - moved to Smackdown!

Chase Parker - moved to Smackdown!

Matt Martel - moved to Smackdown!

Tony Nese - moved to Smackdown!

Bronson Reed - moved to Smackdown!

Rinku - moved to Smackdown!

Saurav - moved to Smackdown!

=========

Events

=========

Raw retains all current WWE events, except Money in the Bank (Smackdown exclusive). Raws May event is No Mercy. Both Smackdown! and Raw have Wrestlemania. Only Raw has the Royal Rumble (hence why Smackdown have Money in the Bank). Raw and Smackdowns Wrestlemania are on the same weekend.

Most of Smackdowns events are previous WWE events that were dormant. They also have exclusive rights to King of the Ring.

Evolution has their own Survivor Series (entire event 4 v. 4) Royal Rumble & MITB events and the Mae Young Classic. Their "Wrestlemania" is Starrcade.

Evolution events are shown on the Smackdown! Network. NXT/NXT UK Events are shown on the Raw Network.

=======

TV Shows

=======

Raw has RAW (A Show) and Raw Main Event (B Show)

Smackdown! has Smackdown! (A Show) and Smackdown! Superstars (B Show)

Evolution has Evolution (A Show)

NXT EVOLVE & NXT PROGRESS both have A Shows.

6Jf4ThX.png

WGKgax8.jpg

WWE is now an alliance. Under this alliance are the companies WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown!, WWE Evolution, NXT EVOLVE and NXT PROGRESS. (WWE bought out PROGRESS in the UK and rebranded WWE NXT UK).

Smackdown! vs. Raw 2021 - >>DOWNLOAD<<

Pictures - This uses Joe Murphys SAMPP jpg picture pack.

Additional Graphics

b7Q4J5z.jpgQpbNeef.jpg1l4az0R.jpgq14XxEU.jpg72LL6FZ.jpg

_Cust NXT EVOLVE.jpg

_Cust NXT PROGRESS.jpg

_Cust WWE Evolution.jpg

_Cust WWE Raw.jpg

_Cust WWE Smackdown.jpg