For 1992, are the personality traits mostly final? I see a lot of work went into the modern crowd for 1992 though, like Pillman, Austin, Douglas, etc. But I also notice some things for the future guys like CM Punk not being straight edge and having the People Person trait or Kenny Omega having the Bully trait. I'd imagine it's just extremely time-consuming with 5500+ workers and I can't see anybody missing, but I figured I might ask if they were design choices or just not gotten to yet.

Either way, thank you for the work; you can see just how much effort you put into this and 1992 is a great time for wrestling.

For 1992, are the personality traits mostly final? I see a lot of work went into the modern crowd for 1992 though, like Pillman, Austin, Douglas, etc. But I also notice some things for the future guys like CM Punk not being straight edge and having the People Person trait or Kenny Omega having the Bully trait. I'd imagine it's just extremely time-consuming with 5500+ workers and I can't see anybody missing, but I figured I might ask if they were design choices or just not gotten to yet.

Either way, thank you for the work; you can see just how much effort you put into this and 1992 is a great time for wrestling.

Yeah this is a huge work in process at the moment. The goal is to get most well known guys with their correct attributes done.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed, but something I noticed was that WCW PPV World War 3 is active in 1992, when it first appeared in 95.

I'll get that changed. It was just an oversight on my part.

Yeah this is a huge work in process at the moment. The goal is to get most well known guys with their correct attributes done.
I figured, thank you so much for sharing this in the meanwhile and responding. Like I said, even as is, this mod is great

Hi Fleisch,

I am sorry to bother you with a question. Is it normal that AJPW and NJPW are losing money like C-R-A-Z-Y with the Chronicles of 1992?

Also is it normal that WCW and WWF doesn't start Nitro and Raw like they are suppose to?

Thank you very much.

Hi Fleisch,

I am sorry to bother you with a question. Is it normal that AJPW and NJPW are losing money like C-R-A-Z-Y with the Chronicles of 1992?

Also is it normal that WCW and WWF doesn't start Nitro and Raw like they are suppose to?

Thank you very much.

To answer the bolded question, WWF Raw didn't start until Jan 1993 and WCW Nitro didn't start until September 1995.

Hi Fleisch,

Thank you very much.

I shall skip answer 2 as that seems to have been answered. :)

Regarding the money loss thing, I am still trying to figure it out but I think their schedule is a part of the issue (I tried to get it as realistic schedule for them as I could). Might be that I have to re-do the schedule.

I shall skip answer 2 as that seems to have been answered. :)

Regarding the money loss thing, I am still trying to figure it out but I think their schedule is a part of the issue (I tried to get it as realistic schedule for them as I could). Might be that I have to re-do the schedule.

Thank you for the reply!

Hi Fleisch,

I noticed that your ECW schedule was off for this time period, I have edited the database so that as close as possible all the correct shows are ran at the correct venues and ECW's real life schedule is followed from 1992 until 2001 and wondered if you would want this so you can add it to your mod. I not it's cool and I'll keep it for myself and just say KUTGW. Also noticed that you have the 2300 arena and The Viking Hall in the mod which are the same arena and the Hammerstein Ballroom appears to be missing.

Oooh! Thank you, sorry than! Thanks guys for the reply!

Just to throw the idea out there, if you are really looking to get the companies to start the shows, you can take over them for a day and setup the TV show, get broadcasting deals, and cancel any other ones (Usually if I do this and if they lose money from cancelling the deals, I just take note of where the money was at and go back into the editor and give them the money back)

Hi Fleisch,

I noticed that your ECW schedule was off for this time period, I have edited the database so that as close as possible all the correct shows are ran at the correct venues and ECW's real life schedule is followed from 1992 until 2001 and wondered if you would want this so you can add it to your mod. I not it's cool and I'll keep it for myself and just say KUTGW. Also noticed that you have the 2300 arena and The Viking Hall in the mod which are the same arena and the Hammerstein Ballroom appears to be missing.

That would be great if you're happy to share it. Full credit given as always.

Here is the link, make sure you import the arena's first (although their importance will need editing) as there are locations the ppvs are linked to that I added.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/unj50z1unem9ecr/TEW2020.mdb/file

Also some things that I found that need changing in the mod:

Kevin Sullivan should have a contract with FMW, he was on a tour with them at this time.

Lori Fullington should be contracted to ECW (I believe she managed Sandman under her Peaches gimmick from the start)

Larry Winters was the original head booker of ECW, Gilbert was brought in when

Tod Gordon decided he wanted a more modern product (Gilbert’s contract needs removing).

ECW product need’s changing as they were doing old school wrestling until later on.

ECW didn’t join the NWA until ‘93

You have both Red Shoes Unno and Hiroyuki Unno when they are the same person.

Also some things that I found that need changing in the mod:

Kevin Sullivan should have a contract with FMW, he was on a tour with them at this time.

Lori Fullington should be contracted to ECW (I believe she managed Sandman under her Peaches gimmick from the start)

Larry Winters was the original head booker of ECW, Gilbert was brought in when

Tod Gordon decided he wanted a more modern product (Gilbert’s contract needs removing).

ECW product need’s changing as they were doing old school wrestling until later on.

ECW didn’t join the NWA until ‘93

You have both Red Shoes Unno and Hiroyuki Unno when they are the same person.

Thank you for this and for the link to the ECW Events. I'll get it all added/fixed next time I'm updating.

In the DiabloX mod there are two Phoenix Wrights one, the unemployed one having name misspelled as Pheonix Wright, not an expert on the Ace Attorney series so idk if it's on purpose or just a mistake.

I shall delete Pheonix Wright. I must have been having a funny 5 minutes there!

Hey Fleisch,

Not sure if this is by design or not, but Reslo has a pretty full on event schedule (almost daily) in the 92 mod, along with a dojo.

As a result it tanks pretty quickly and bankrupts early on, when it reality I think it ran into the mid 2000's.

Forgive me if it's a mistake on my part but Kantaro Hoshino appears to be missing from the starting NJPW roster as well as the game in general in the 1992 mod. He worked the Jan 4th show and remained an active part of the NJPW roster throughout the entire year of 92 (and continued wrestling until 2008), so he should be included at some point.

Other than that, NJPW looks to be spot on. Thanks for all of your hard work on this great mod Fleisch!

Forgive me if it's a mistake on my part but Kantaro Hoshino appears to be missing from the starting NJPW roster as well as the game in general in the 1992 mod. He worked the Jan 4th show and remained an active part of the NJPW roster throughout the entire year of 92 (and continued wrestling until 2008), so he should be included at some point.

Other than that, NJPW looks to be spot on. Thanks for all of your hard work on this great mod Fleisch!

Hmmm.... weird, I only have them with 1 event a month and a 1 hour weekly TV show. Might be the AI adding events so I will set up a proper schedule for them to stop this happening and bump up their revenue from TV.

Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: Yep, they had a Create Tour schedule instead of fixed. I've dealt with that now and changed their monthly event to Ffederaswin Reslo Cymru.

I will get him added. I've no idea why he has been omitted - a senior moment on my part!

Awesome, cheers!

Another one I've spotted is that popularity/location of PWA (and the popularity of some of the workers in it) have been attributed to the Great Lakes rather than the Mid-West, as it's a Minnesota based company.

Thanks again for all the work you do on this mate, easily the best TEW 2020 mod

Any chance of Flashpoint ever getting updated? Wouldn't need to be anything major being updated.

All I'd really want is just some additional wrestlers and such. Guys who've debuted and/or gotten big within the last couple years. And maybe some attribute editing. Don't need to move the timeline. (Hell, if anything move it back. Only real criticism I can think of for the mod, was that the 2019 starting point just felt like a stronger start than the 2020 one. But that's about it.)

Geniunely such an awesome mod. And I've been wanting to give it another spin for awhile now.

Any chance of Flashpoint ever getting updated? Wouldn't need to be anything major being updated.

All I'd really want is just some additional wrestlers and such. Guys who've debuted and/or gotten big within the last couple years. And maybe some attribute editing. Don't need to move the timeline. (Hell, if anything move it back. Only real criticism I can think of for the mod, was that the 2019 starting point just felt like a stronger start than the 2020 one. But that's about it.)

Geniunely such an awesome mod. And I've been wanting to give it another spin for awhile now.

Yesterday I agreed to update the FP2020 data. I wanted this to use my 1992 picture pack (I am trying to use it as a universal pack for my mods going forward). This would mean going through the 3000+ workers to make sure they have a modern picture rather than a debut/old school picture. Due to me having no desire to do this I am just going to use the original pack that came with the mod (Blue/Pink Fleisch pack).