The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

That Optimus is beautiful.

On the topic of Burning Hammer they have a huge roster with a lot of guys never receiving a makeover. I've made a list of everyone who looks like an original render to me. apologies if I have missed anyone who has been re-rendered in this thread already, this is just from my data base. I would be over the moon to see any of these chaps get a much needed fresh render.

Chomei Sugiyama

Crimson Ghost

Golden Scorpion

Hijo Del Relampago

Hyosuke Kokan

Ieyoshi Shimakage

Kansuke Konda

Marihito Masuko

Murai Emomoto

Nissho Yuasa

Reijiro Hiraki

Ryushi Sato

Tatsuya Toshitara

Tatsuji Nishimoto

VENOM

Yoshii Shiomi

Non wrestlers :

Danjuro Komatsu

Hideteda Kozu

Kazutoshi Imoo

Masami Aizawa

Mitsuhide Muro

Natsu Miyamae

Okura Umeki

Toru Minamoto

Hall of fame :

Dayu Ichihara

Elemental

Sanetomo Shiraishi

Sessue Kawate

Master Kitozon

Chuichi Sanda

Eiji Hamacho

The Awesome Kiyaru

Yoshinaka Toshusai

As you can see its a pretty big list, personally I would love to see a few of these guys get a facelift. I'm a massive fan of all the work everyone puts into making the game look fantastic so if anyone was inspiration for their next project hopefully they could find some in Burning Hammer. If I have put anyone on the list that has already had a re-render please point me in the right direction. cheers.

I'm pretty sure ironfist's collection has rerenders for most, if not all of them.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1esZNWQgghwxbgI3ta_f4dO7lqSZ8tEdN

I've been loving the past few months of renders. Literally taken every single one on his thread for my folder.

Question: Has anyone tried Jeremie Courtney recently? He always kind of gave me an American version of Alex Wright vibes.

I did this one a little while back:

22bwezu.jpg0t0xWMZ.jpg

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47567" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Been meaning to ask, these look a lot like oldschool TEW renders and those used in the Thunderverse mod. Is there a specific program or model that produces portraits in this style they all have in common?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not certain but i think they use a specific figure (michael 4?) in daz 3d to make them look like that</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47567" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Been meaning to ask, these look a lot like oldschool TEW renders and those used in the Thunderverse mod. Is there a specific program or model that produces portraits in this style they all have in common?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cooldude" data-cite="cooldude" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47567" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not certain but i think they use a specific figure (michael 4?) in daz 3d to make them look like that</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yup. DAZ3D is the rendering suite and Michael/Victoria 4 are the Thunderverse models. There are specific presets to use to get the TVerse look too.</p>