The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Good point. The unmasked versions are going to come soon--I'm a little uptight about organization, so I think I'm going to start my own render thread.

These look amazing. The surface settings on the mask are ideal, and the textures look fitting and unique, so props to that choice, especially if you've made them yourself.

As for the liberties: the masked workers are the best ones for that. Essentially you can go all-out on the facial features as these are unknown anyway. In the end you just need to capture the essence: Estrella Bianca just needs that "white star", Queen Amazon needs that bully heelish look. Mystery Pink has a "class clown" personality, but you don't need to show that in the render as it's a backstage thing.

In the end, people will use your stuff for whatever feels right to them.

I'm more chaotic but starting your own thread is probably a good idea. Hopefully Jsilver can put the links in the OP before they get buried, and this thread can be more about 'new' stuff.

King Bison - terrific work, several of these Canadian workers are currently in my database with makeshift renders intended for someone else or ones of far less quality. Wonderful addition

London - Wow, these women are fantastic. I have tons of self-made renders in my database and these will be perfect for some of them!

Thanks for all of your comments, everyone. I really really appreciate them and they keep me inspired!

TBH, I'm visiting my family in another country and don't have the computer which I play TEW on, so I'm going from memory on their quirks, stats, and personalities--buuut, I've played enough TEW that I think I remember most of it.

Here are two more luchadoras!

GArLjap.png

SjwbQwQ.jpg

La Hija del Diablo

Like I said, I don't have her stats handy, but I've always envisioned her as a dark and seductive character.

TV3Sew0.png

V5PBt3O.jpg

Celeste Moon / Águila Azul Celeste

She picked up some freckles somewhere in the rendering process, but I think they suit her youthful attitude.

Sisma - you are doing God's work my friend haha thank you very much!

boxofwhispers - wow! You're making it very hard to choose which render to use for certain workers lol. I try not to keep the good one's as alter ego's as I feel they are wasted so I use them as free pics then either bump the stats for someone who gets a good render (if needed) or swap the pictures if the worker isn't good enough for the picture

So yeah, you're making it hard to choose which stays on the character and which gets put into the freepics potluck draw lol

Something a bit different from me today, a number of the UEW roster. Some really excellent renders recently from everyone, great stuff.

Congratulations!! That's actually an incredible amount of work!

And thank you for doing it too!

Thank you, very kind and you are most welcome

Ali Bloxsome

YSEZIQA.png

Cub Balowicz

HnaDUgN.png

Irwin Gutmann

vEPct4d.png

Don Henderson

XAzurav.png

Gary Garrett

fkFcnJX.png

German Machine

2G1nK6B.png

Garion LaChance

uCD6QaX.png

Kalu Owusu

OBGYCCm.png

Joey Beauchamp

lHi7zOM.png

Clubber Kohl (this was a redo of one I had done before but the lighting is slightly different to my current set up which is why it looks more in shadow)

0zXvvJD.png

Jase Cole

QZAS9Lc.png

Gordon Leve

7ITXYBB.png

Armand Hardwicke

pvDIwqp.png

Aleksander Knyazev

PsbJNSU.png

Juan Mendoza

bg8yXv7.png

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

boxofwhispers - wow! You're making it very hard to choose which render to use for certain workers lol. I try not to keep the good one's as alter ego's as I feel they are wasted so I use them as free pics then either bump the stats for someone who gets a good render (if needed) or swap the pictures if the worker isn't good enough for the picture

So yeah, you're making it hard to choose which stays on the character and which gets put into the freepics potluck draw lol

Thanks for the kind words, Lavelle. Coming in hot with one more luchadora today.

eBL2oSS.png

A6hVdYk.jpg

Velvet Suarez

Nice work! Kind of has a DC Comics Huntress look to her.

Yes, a lot of them give me super heroine vibes. Personally, I think these masks allow for a lot more expression than a fully covering Luchadors mask.

You're doing great work. Keep it up!

Thanks so much for your compliments everyone, they really makes me want to do more!

Finally, the luchadora you've all been waiting for--or at least the one I would've been waiting for. She's the worker who played a big part in me starting to make renders because I use her quite heavily in my TEW saves and really wanted to represent her well.

I've been waiting for a while for this hair to go on sale in the Day 3D store, only to download it and find that it was a special kind of hair that's specifically designed for movement animations (which are far beyond my skillset). However, after a few tutorials, I got it to work and to stop looking like she'd been electrocuted (how appropriate with her name). I think because of this, the big picture has some little fuzz spots in it that come from her hair, but you can't see them at all when it's placed on the blue background, so I'm fine with it. Her mask was also a pain to work with, but I finally got it to a place where I'm happy with it. Like normal, feedback appreciated (here or in my inbox). Enjoy!

4MaxqWn.png

c80s8h7.jpg

Electric Dreamer

c80s8h7.jpg

Electric Dreamer[/center]

Nice. With Adam's new comic game coming up, I hope you also make a couple of superheros/villains for that. Feel like smw88 would like that too, as some of his earlier renders would fit amazingly in a universe like that (though there is Hollyweird in TEW too :p).