The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Well he is a 6’4 274lber lol so a Brock Lesnar or Bobby Lashley sized individual

I’ve played TCW for the first time recently and I didn’t realise that from the default render— id book him completely different with this render!

Dude I've been searching high and low for a new Nicky picture and this is just incredible! Loving everything you're doing, man.

Indeed. This render run you're on is stunning, KingBison! Nicky's got that perfect blend between Cena and the authentic render. 'Cuz face it, in most people's games he's pretty much Cena. :p

Some more pictures that weren't intended as rerenders (which basically means they're much quicker to make):

5l95Olm.jpgVJO7APU.jpgPLc7cjT.jpgDFimXzx.jpgGHjUODh.jpg

I swear this last month or so has been amazing for renders, King Bison bringing the good stuff, Blackman those women are fantastic, Boxofwhispers coming from nowhere, CreeperGav, London, sockpuppet with some more etc.

Speaking of London...Sisma, feel like doing your thing again? Haha

Something a bit different from me today, a number of the UEW roster. Some really excellent renders recently from everyone, great stuff

Sorry for double post

First - SMW88, I thought I had replied to this, but I LOVE all your European and British renders, very unappreciated region in TEW but I like to think your renders might help people take notice

Second - Sisma, I decided to play with paint 3D so I don't have to keep bothering you...it was surprisingly easy haha. So I have a couple of extras to add

However, I couldn't figure out that bottom male one, guessing London did that one different, it's one I found and really liked on discord! Any ideas, or can it not be done? Cheers

DdcgrLB.jpg

HgGVwMs.jpg

q5yQBmT.jpg

WPcpaMu.jpg

msZfSvT.png

I really appreciate the kind words guys! Im quite enjoying this creative streak myself. Hopefully it lasts awhile longer. Keep it going with some indy guys

Martyr

XGtIKlM.jpg

Andrew Harper

j5tCURy.jpg

Cerberus

cwD3mlE.jpg

Lion Heart (yes another one but I think I may be satisfied now)

OY0vQND.jpg

No, just boredom but that would be awesome! lol

Giant Redwood

io8iqPG.jpg4sbH9ja.jpg

Prime Time Jack Pryde

ZYr0GJI.jpg

Wild Red Stallion

N0QTj3l.jpg

Roger Monteiro

zQ6XdCt.jpg

Fearless Blue

x0Kl8KZ.jpg

Yes! I KNEW that Prime Time was just a salt of the earth kind of guy! :D

First - SMW88, I thought I had replied to this, but I LOVE all your European and British renders, very unappreciated region in TEW but I like to think your renders might help people take notice

Thank you, I always enjoy seeing people giving things ago in Europe as I feel it and the UK scene bring their own unique twist on things compared to the bigger industries in US, Japan & Mexico

bTIPYA5.png

qKMLMmt.png

phwJNFv.png

UbEeKMI.png

ADe7AnX.png

4OPPaI7.png

wsE4V6y.png

U4XhOxC.png

vCif2vr.png

1nXd6JZ.png

zkQCc8l.png

aatt5OZ.png

W5rzsLn.png

JsYYCKS.png

7EiBH27.png

4F2P0C5.png

liyrK9q.png

qB1zPtx.png

Qru066j.png

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

Coming by on this beautiful Friday to drop off a couple more renders. As always, I'm endlessly amazed at the stellar renders we've been lucky enough to get over the past few months.

Since the TEW2020 release, I haven't felt like the CZCW Women's roster has had renders that matched the individuality of the talent. While I plan to re-render all of the women in the company (ehhh, probably not Kira Lee, I love Blackman's render of her and couldn't top it), I couldn't wait to share the three I've finished already. Enjoy!

G2hAS2q.png

mdrlFiz.jpg

Ellie de Grazia

5I3MmWx.png

JM42OVn.jpg

Juliet Balconi

adPsmEs.png

1zmil1i.jpg

Air Raid Syren

I took a lot of liberties, especially with Syren and de Grazia, but I think I definitely made them unique and more fitting to their bios. Constructive criticism and comments appreciated, as always.

Check out all of my renders and read a little more about my rendering process and ideas here on my render thread.

Damn, SMW! You knocked it out of the park with this batch! :)

I especially like the first and fourth female renders, they are excellent!

Boxofwhispers, you continue to produce fantastic renders! I love all three and your take on Ellie oozes personality!

Would anyone fancy taking a fresh crack at a Roger Cage unless I've missed one.

In his imminent heel run for me I'm picturing a cross between A-List Miz and 'Ravishing' Rick Rude?

Appreciate what anyone may offer up. Thanks in advance you creative bunch.

Stallion and Monteiro are amazing! Strong vibes of Thunder from the last Killer Instinct videogame. Wonder if you'd be interested to do Nicky Champion in a similar style and tap into his native American heritage as well.

this work?

3P4Fb98.jpg

Ajax The Skull Splitter

M3UXivW.jpgsUWhbH1.jpg

Ace Youngblood

m7u2cq1.jpgesc0exU.jpg

Clark Smallbone & Perry Longstaff

230y6M2.jpgKNsFQy9.jpg