The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

2 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a re-render? I have based Ripper LeStat's whole gimmick and rise on this "vampiric" old alt, but it is looking very dated now but because it is quite different I haven't been able to find a more recent picture that matches the look. If anyone was looking for something to do or just wanted to be nice it would be hugely appreciated if I could have a more modern (and preferably more bad ass looking) version. Thanks to anyone who is interested

image.jpeg.45a79b91a30327e176ce2f4f2d719997.jpeg

something like this work?

csCSEOe.png

• Like 13

Just now, lavelleuk said:

yes, thank you! It's a shame the teeth aren't noticeable when it's scaled down but that's a great detail

I appreciate you doing that for me :)

No worries, the cverse version is on my Google drive. When I get a chance I'll think if I can make the teeth pop more when cverse size

Does anybody have a render of Bull Wrecker or want to make one? He's been a major player in my L2G save and has just been elevated to Heavyweight Champion of my save but he's one of the only people in my promotion still with his default picture. I've been booking him kind of like Rhino if anyone wanted to take inspiration. Thank you so much in advance!

7 hours ago, Marmo said:

Does anybody have a render of Bull Wrecker or want to make one? He's been a major player in my L2G save and has just been elevated to Heavyweight Champion of my save but he's one of the only people in my promotion still with his default picture. I've been booking him kind of like Rhino if anyone wanted to take inspiration. Thank you so much in advance!

This one is by Willr0ck, although scarily I noticed this one is five years old now!

Apparently the original was made in 2004 though? Madness, if my computer is telling the truth

Bullwrecker-willr0ck2.jpg.243e64401801631227c8b5037f9ade2c.jpgBullwrecker-willr0ck1.jpg.b2a7b2ce1c0f2490749f58a4846c5367.jpg

Edited by lavelleuk

7 hours ago, The Lloyd said:

image.jpeg

I think JSilver made this years ago!

This one definitely works! Thank you!!!

2 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

This one is by Willr0ck, although scarily I noticed this one is five years old now!

Apparently the original was made in 2004 though? Madness, if my computer is telling the truth

Bullwrecker-willr0ck2.jpg.243e64401801631227c8b5037f9ade2c.jpgBullwrecker-willr0ck1.jpg.b2a7b2ce1c0f2490749f58a4846c5367.jpg

This one definitely works too! It's crazy how we can continue compiling renders and how much they have changed since the early 2000's or 2010's. The stuff people are making now are insane!

• Like 2

I can't remember who made this:

image.jpeg.e131e4f52a5956180c985a48571b0fb8.jpeg

But it's my favorite Rick Law. The problem is, I'm using him for my diary and I think I may have him drop his Rick Law gimmick and do a more serious, realistic one with his real name Richard Lawson. I was wondering if anyone (maybe even the original author! I can't find it in the database!) could edit this without the hat. Maybe with some facial hair options. 

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, DirigoJoe said:

I can't remember who made this:

image.jpeg.e131e4f52a5956180c985a48571b0fb8.jpeg

But it's my favorite Rick Law. The problem is, I'm using him for my diary and I think I may have him drop his Rick Law gimmick and do a more serious, realistic one with his real name Richard Lawson. I was wondering if anyone (maybe even the original author! I can't find it in the database!) could edit this without the hat. Maybe with some facial hair options. 

Thanks!

You're in luck! That render is by shipshirt. He made six versions (3 with hat, 3 without), and they can be found in the last post of the 2016 render thread:

15 minutes ago, Croquemitaine said:

You're in luck! That render is by shipshirt. He made six versions (3 with hat, 3 without), and they can be found in the last post of the 2016 render thread:

Oh man! Thanks so much! I disagree with Slipshirt that he could be a face with that stache but I'll take it 😂