The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Sorry to ask, but there are some absolutely amazing renders here. The MEGA download link seems quite outdated perhaps, is there an up to date link? Or do any artists have links to their renders perhaps please? (For use in a personal game).

bTIPYA5.png

Been a minute, but thought I would throw a small selection out there today. Haven't quite got back into my stride on rendering since quite a gap.

LBJq25r.png

91AQfTr.png

rqUYHMg.png

O5H4Xbn.png

Gravedigga (alt for a requested render)

BnKWNXx.png

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

• Like 10

18 hours ago, Wrenegade said:

Spent a lot of time on the woman, kinda happy with how she came out. Hoping there is another good Daz sale. I bought a lot of stuff that I didn't really need lol.

randomwoman1-wrenegade.jpg.0be92acdf25e6ad0314b7244fd31b1e3.jpg

randomblackmale1-wrenegade.jpg.c930e957739ef16f0f0f47dd31eaf208.jpg

Great work here Wrenegade, looking forward to see more from you!

• Thanks 1

Completely redid my Aaron Andrews.

Reworked my Mighty Mo - the original lips and expression were weird looking back at it.

Gave El Leon some edge for my save. Going to redo SMY and get a few more done this week.

AaronAndrewsWrenegade.jpg.79b3f86f508ed1496f99a6c2c1aa733d.jpg AaronAndrews2Wrenegade.jpg.d4f60a3e94fc0f6041dacc1e4e747c39.jpg

Aaron Andrews

MightyMoWrenegade.jpg.96b1d2dc72a02901ca7e588e0c0535e6.jpg MightyMo2Wrenegade.jpg.d39858b24a73c73e6adb1a5af36e8b61.jpg

Mighty Mo

ElLeonWrenegade.jpg.a40d53bbf4bde9054e6fb11105dd9ffc.jpg

El Leon

• Like 7

So it's finally time to post an update to my worker picture folder for the default CVerse. This will likely be the last one but is packed full of 16 months worth of changes since I last updated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1swgwzYYLf6o4QuD8gc2LuFMUsfbCFksq/view?usp=drive_link

The following link is just a folder of a bunch of the alts I've created while doing this project. Not all of the alts here are in the final folders because some got replaced with better renders over time and others were just slight tweaks I didn't bother putting here, so more in the final worker folders.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HJTfghHjQRY3csbriRKmIhqkpy1Snk8z/view?usp=drive_link

Here's the default worker folder for the CVerse 97 mod. Just rename the folder to people and plop this in for your 97 data and everything should be good to go. There are a number of agers with the default photos being the correct version for 97.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jzfe8_pSRlX16hgWjaWQg3_h8h4MaMzg/view?usp=drive_link

This last link is small folder is for a number of new workers for the CVerse 97 data. These were people who use one of the already existing worker's photos in the database. They are each named but will need to be replaced manually in the editor.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nUpGbMIhQl5pYMrjnWyxfHSDZdgumZC2?usp=drive_link

Thank you to the amazing renderers here who make it possible for me to do this. All of you guys do great work which makes it very difficult to decide which render to use in the many cases of multiples. If anybody finds any issues or errors anywhere please let me know and I'll try to get it fixed before updating this again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2