The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

Cool Dude, those are some awesome renders of some guys that were badly needed. Great work!

i was looking through your updated picture pack and i noticed, neither my folder nor your folder had recently updated renders for some guys, so that served somewhat as inspiration

Took a couple of weeks off, combination of work and some terrible news for someone we know locally meant I lacked both the time and focus to render much. Will look to recommence my Friday postings but may be the odd week gap in the future too.

Starting off with a tribute

tz1NZyb.png

Wolf Hawkins + alt hair (requested)

bZ0AjEr.png

xFoyVCo.png

u8vHOFz.png

bTIPYA5.png

BpFTV7y.png

mVEKUsj.png

YF48LMc.png

oLu6Acm.png

wg3Y6Ih.png

j8AJWQu.png

EDfgaId.png

RY0K3O1.png

4kBl3hq.png

zAZAZcc.png

kmWJlUP.png

dSZxmWO.png

aogSFM6.png

XO0MPzV.png

And finally a random render I did for something totally different

zv6afu7.png

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here

Took a couple of weeks off, combination of work and some terrible news for someone we know locally meant I lacked both the time and focus to render much. Will look to recommence my Friday postings but may be the odd week gap in the future too.

[]

Great renders, as always! I hope you'll feel better soon and everything ends up well! :)

As sisma said, sorry for what's going on man, hoping for the best for you!

Great renders, as always! I hope you'll feel better soon and everything ends up well! :)

As sisma said, sorry for what's going on man, hoping for the best for you!

Thanks both, unfortunately someone we know through my daughters school class (a parent) was murdered so its more a case of coming to terms and moving on as best we can whilst trying to support their family through this unimaginable time. But appreciate the thoughts.

Thanks both, unfortunately someone we know through my daughters school class (a parent) was murdered so its more a case of coming to terms and moving on as best we can whilst trying to support their family through this unimaginable time. But appreciate the thoughts.

that's really tough and just terrible. thoughts with you my friend

Oh my god, that’s horrible! I can’t even imagine going through something like this! Again, I wish you all the best and hope the family manages to pull through this tragedy.

great work with the nycw stuff Bison.

Vortex

GfXrvxa.jpg

Notorious Freak

oNxKriv.jpg

Langton Herring and Compton Valence

bhQGq0b.jpgljDnmej.jpg

Devil Dog

e39IxA5.jpg

Mainstream Hernandez

oOm6Jht.jpg

Joey Poison

LySjSkP.jpg

These are all really good! I especially like the Notorious Freak & Compton Valence renders! :)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vinsmoker" data-cite="Vinsmoker" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47567" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do any C-Verse Render version of Jushin Thunder Liger, Hayabusa and/or Tiger Mask exist?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Tiger Prince would be very similar to Tiger Mask, would it not?</p>