The C-Verse Re/Render Project: Episode IV: A New Hope

DAVIS DITTERICH

L2QOP9R.jpg

That's weird timing, I just did something with him in my mod and thought he could do with an updated render! Looks good as usual

I asked about Roger Cage the other day, has anyone made a Sammy Smoke I may have missed? Especially one that might hold the cards like in his awesome default render?

UwKPHtM.jpg

That's weird timing, I just did something with him in my mod and thought he could do with an updated render! Looks good as usual

I asked about Roger Cage the other day, has anyone made a Sammy Smoke I may have missed? Especially one that might hold the cards like in his awesome default render?

UwKPHtM.jpg

Vqpd3A1.jpg

Some renders inspired by the upcoming show Heels

Jack Spade(Stephen Amell), Ace Spade (Alexander Ludwig), Wild Bill Hancock (Chris Bauer)

waZ6z11.jpga8VgeY0.jpg0VlndNP.jpg

Love these. I'm looking forward to seeing how good the show is. Its going to be one of those that is either really good, or really bad!

The show debuts one month from today and I am so hyped!

I know! Very much what inspired me to do these renders today while I eagerly await the first episode

Love these. I'm looking forward to seeing how good the show is. Its going to be one of those that is either really good, or really bad!

Thank you and same! It seems like they’re taking the right steps though and Stephen Amell is a big wrestling fan so fingers crossed

After hours of playing with different styles, different lighting etc... I've finally found a style I like and will be using going forward. Thanks to whoever put together the Render Starter kit as I am using one of the lighting pre-sets from that.

You can use the below as anyone you like, I'm using it as an updated Alexander Banks who I am trying to get over in Japan (I cheated a bit and set him to be available there... I know).

luuqzej.png8bfTLXx.jpg

bTIPYA5.png

0PPl6Xf.png

VqyeDeW.png

MRgf6OF.png

sRZ5Nmw.png

Rf3PO8W.png

DCjXlFr.png

5BFfH4J.png

Joanne Rodriguez, Replacing my previous re-render

XFUzR0Q.png

Some larger body renders from a 21CW inspired game I may one day do something with beyond render and muse to myself

Mark "The body" Adonis

Px3kEF4.png

"The business" Edward Cornell

4nLufHY.png

Wade Orson

pvoK6it.png

"Rough justice" Tommy Cornell

8H2Mcxm.png

"Glorious" Logan Wolfsbain

3Usv4tE.png

Andrew "Wildman" Lee

iGBrY2v.png

Buff "Hot Stuff" Martinez

jj7YOz2.png

Konrad "Stone Cold Killer" Makinen

hT2mUyV.png

BW "Fast" Eddie

UEaPYH5.png

Jonathan "The Chosen" Faust

Ws3HhfU.png

Doomsday

iraEm6w.png

"The British lion" Leigh Burton

o4v5Cw1.png

Adam "Mile High" Matravers

fjEzdXf.png

Viktor "Bear" Beskov

LSC5KCQ.png

Check out my google drive link found on this thread page 1 for cverse blue versions here