TEW2020 CornellVerse Discussion Thread

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone can give a rundown of big changes, new stars, new companies, or worker deaths I’d very much appreciate it. Just started a 9 hour shift.

NOTBPW and CGC merged into CWA.

SOTBPW renamed itself.

GCG and WEXXV are gone and japan as a whole is fairly destabilized.

US scene remains fairly in-line, but Jack Bruce retired and Rocky Golden is the new golden babyface of SWF.

If anyone can give a rundown of big changes, new stars, new companies, or worker deaths I’d very much appreciate it. Just started a 9 hour shift.

SOTBPW renamed EILL, Ibanez died, Champagne is in Hollywood

NOBTPW and CGC merged into CWA

USPW still looking strong, Rich Money is the champ, SWF is still the same size as them but half the money and TCW is "Medium" so I'm guessing the size below USPW and SWF which are "Large"

That's what I've found so far

AAA closed. EMLL changed to being more of Lucha Underground with a singles title and three rings. Champagne Lover left the business. Japan is much different. A new company was opened in England by Curtis Jenkins. Steve DeColt retired. Dan Stone Sr. and George DeColt are dead. VWA has tag wrestling now!

NOTBPW and CGC merged into CWA.

SOTBPW renamed itself.

GCG and WEXXV are gone and japan as a whole is fairly destabilized.

US scene remains fairly in-line, but Jack Bruce retired and Rocky Golden is the new golden babyface of SWF.

Sucks to hear about NOTBPW and CGC. 2 of my favorite promotions and what got me into Cverse back in 2008 days.

Any word on how CWA actually runs there shows? I’m curious what there style is, and if they are a National or a Cult.

With AAA closed is there another promotion that is really excelling on women’s talent, or is it just QAW.

There isn't national or cult anymore! But they are the kings of Canada, especially with 4C closed.

There isn't another woman's company, but ACPW and CZCW have integrated rosters.