Turn down the drug/alcohol issues

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Levinux" data-cite="Levinux" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47690" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This could be an issue with imported data, if you imported from 2016. When I imported my data, everyone was given hard drug issues, even if it was 5% in the 2016 DB. Haven't been able to test much outside of that, but may be worth looking at.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, Chris Jericho was given "chequered past" for some reason when I imported so I'd imagine conversion is the root of the problem.</p><p> </p><p> Waltman and Sabu, though? I'd say that's accurate</p>

This could be an issue with imported data, if you imported from 2016. When I imported my data, everyone was given hard drug issues, even if it was 5% in the 2016 DB. Haven't been able to test much outside of that, but may be worth looking at.

I did import from 2016, that may be it

<p>I have not tested this on Cornellverse yet. I'm not familiar with that game world as I normally play the real world mods. Planning to do this today.</p><p> </p><p>

However, to add to this, with no one on my roster having 'Hard' or 'Heavy' usage of anything, I wasn't able to make it through 5 shows without the same folks being sent home for being drunk or wasted. </p><p> </p><p>

I understand this is what happens when a worker has these traits, but using the same data in TEW2016 does not end with the same results, which are more random and not consistently every week for anyone with a habit trait.</p><p> </p><p>

If no change was made to this aspect of the data, then okay. It just seems to be excessive and I want to be sure it's working as intended.</p>

<p>I snagged a couple screenshots for reference.</p><p> </p><p>

TEW 2016: No drug issues</p><p>

<span>http://198.100.45.100/AEW/TEW%202016.JPG</span></p><p> </p><p>

TEW 2020: 4 people sent home for being too wasted</p><p>

<span>http://198.100.45.100/AEW/TEW%202020.JPG</span></p><p> </p><p>

While I don't have the ongoing 2016 data to support how often folks are being sent home, I can always get it for more comparison. Again, this isn't a complaint, I just want to be sure it's working as it should be on the backend.</p>