btXlE9N.png

MyLxbRo.jpg

5e8lmcR.jpg

uTgnfbR.jpg

HBbAHLn.jpg

XTS7Ymj.jpg

CKUXBGg.jpg

ESsym8h.png

FAN-TAS-TIC!!! Great work, great idea and funnily enough great timing. In my current game I'm currently waiting for SNP to go under, then I'll buy it out and rebrand it with this.

FAN-TAS-TIC!!! Great work, great idea and funnily enough great timing. In my current game I'm currently waiting for SNP to go under, then I'll buy it out and rebrand it with this.

Thanks, glad they can be of some use to you!

Agreed, you've nailed it again Willr0ck!

Thank you!

That Pure title is a thing of beauty. They all look great, but something about the Pure title just stands out so much.

Bravo

Real classic old school look to it!

Thank you both! I was indeed trying to make these belts look somewhat old school.

• 2 weeks later...
That logo is insane.

It looks superb! All your work does, of course. As soon as I saw the GGS logo, I opened up the game and created Scotland's new number 1 company! :D

Thanks guys, glad you like them! Sisma I am glad you are getting some use out of GGS. That's one of my personal favorites I've done. I might have to start a save with them myself soon.

So just a quick update. I should be done with YEPW by tbe end of the week at the latest. At that point I have to work on something for Historian. Once I'm finished with that I am going to do something I've never done before. I am going to take some requests. I'm going to start with 5 requests. One slot is already filled so that leaves 4 spot remaining. Each request can consist of a logo, a banner and 3 belts or trophies. No back to back requests are allowed so if you need additional belts please wait until I open requests back up for round two. The last four spots will be filled on June 20th. The first four people to post on June 20th itt will get their requests filled by me. See below for the requirements:

Rules for Requesting:

The graphics set can be for any diary, personal game or mod. I don't care how you use them.

You have to be somewhat active in the thread. If you've never commented on my work or sent me a dm them don't bother posting. I'm not trying to be a jerk here it's just that am not sure how many requests I will fill in the future so I'm not doing a graphics set for someone who never posts on the boards or in general could care less about my work when there are so many people who leave comments on here that I would rather focus my time on.

Please don't ask for tv show or event logos. It takes a lot of effort on my part to get inspired enough to do events and such to the point where it would really slow down progress. There are several great event logo makers and most of them use my logos anyway so please hit them up, and also leave a nice comment in their threads from time to time.

If you aks me for event logos I will skip you and take another request from someone else. (You should read this)

I may take creative freedom on your logo or some belts if I hit a creative rut. Just go with it. If you hate the design I'll try again later I promise.

That's all I got.

I will repost this closer to June 20th just in case anyone forgets.

So just a quick update. I should be done with YEPW by tbe end of the week at the latest. At that point I have to work on something for Historian. Once I'm finished with that I am going to do something I've never done before. I am going to take some requests. I'm going to start with 5 requests. One slot is already filled so that leaves 4 spot remaining. Each request can consist of a logo, a banner and 3 belts or trophies. No back to back requests are allowed so if you need additional belts please wait until I open requests back up for round two. The last four spots will be filled on June 20th. The first four people to post on June 20th itt will get their requests filled by me. See below for the requirements:

Rules for Requesting:

The graphics set can be for any diary, personal game or mod. I don't care how you use them.

You have to be somewhat active in the thread. If you've never commented on my work or sent me a dm them don't bother posting. I'm not trying to be a jerk here it's just that am not sure how many requests I will fill in the future so I'm not doing a graphics set for someone who never posts on the boards or in general could care less about my work when there are so many people who leave comments on here that I would rather focus my time on.

Please don't ask for tv show or event logos. It takes a lot of effort on my part to get inspired enough to do events and such to the point where it would really slow down progress. There are several great event logo makers and most of them use my logos anyway so please hit them up, and also leave a nice comment in their threads from time to time.

If you aks me for event logos I will skip you and take another request from someone else. (You should read this)

I may take creative freedom on your logo or some belts if I hit a creative rut. Just go with it. If you hate the design I'll try again later I promise.

That's all I got.

I will repost this closer to June 20th just in case anyone forgets.

Willr0ck doing requests…you’re crying, i’m not crying.

Great, now I'm going to be spending all my time on the 20th of June refreshing the forum!

Something tells me you're going to have those slots filled up very fast!

Good luck to you sir!

*insert Jonah Hill happy gif*

Damnit, I can't find my dancing pineapple gif

Hype for this!

That is good to hear, would have been kind of a downer if I got zero requests.

Willr0ck doing requests…you’re crying, i’m not crying.

Clearly it's allergies

:eek::eek::eek:

Xmas coming early this year

Ho ho ho...

Now this is quite the surprise... Just gotta settle down to a single pick..

I am bursting at the seams with excitement

Which time zone? :p

Ummmm... Eastern standard time I guess. I mean that's what I'm on at least.

just popping in to say these absolutely rock, I think 90% of my replaced logos in TEW are from you :D

Thank you!

Will my only request would be more swf belts whenever you get the chance buddy. Maybe an all action, updated usa/ic belt. Or something random

Son of a....

You guys and your SWF requests. I hate them so so much, but I guess it's time I give them a rebrand. I'll tackle them soon.