willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

On 3/21/2024 at 7:18 PM, Darkness94 said:

Have you done the Canadian Wrestling Alliance yet?

On 3/23/2024 at 7:21 AM, Wrestling Machine said:

Hi man, pretty sure he didn't! If I'm not wrong he did NOTBPW and CGC in the past, and ACPW also. Now that I think about, will may have done every Canadian promotion except CWA lol

^^I did the original one for the game so I haven't had as much of an ich to rebrand that one yet. I'm sure I'll get to it at some point.

On 4/1/2024 at 8:15 AM, DarK_RaideR said:

*furiously takes notes*

Don't take notes, take HGH brother!

On 4/6/2024 at 2:26 AM, Stennick said:

I'm late to the party but I have to say that USPW logo is my favorite logo you have ever done which is an insane statement given how much I love all of your work. 

Thank you!!!!

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit, I went to some NCAA tourney games and then took my daughter to Mania so I haven't been around much. I'll try to get back to creating some stuff soon though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/8/2024 at 10:32 AM, willr0ck said:

^^I did the original one for the game so I haven't had as much of an ich to rebrand that one yet. I'm sure I'll get to it at some point.

Thank you!!!!

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit, I went to some NCAA tourney games and then took my daughter to Mania so I haven't been around much. I'll try to get back to creating some stuff soon though.

Sounds fun.

On 4/10/2024 at 9:35 PM, AlexaBlissFan said:

AAA (C-Verse)) but attitude era style my game is athletic angels attitude 

I'm not sure what this means. If you suggesting a rebrand of AAA, I did one awhile back. It's itt, not sure what page exactly. The search feature should bring it up.

On 4/12/2024 at 8:15 PM, Darkness94 said:

Sounds fun.

It was a good time for sure!

On 4/8/2024 at 5:32 PM, willr0ck said:

Well it's not JWF, but it's a new diary with juice on offer and an ongoing contract deal for wrestlers who will use. Trying to recapture that Chi-Town Urbat Combat weird vibe, so even if the references aren't direct, the influence is there. You're the gift that keeps on giving.

13 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Well it's not JWF, but it's a new diary with juice on offer and an ongoing contract deal for wrestlers who will use. Trying to recapture that Chi-Town Urbat Combat weird vibe, so even if the references aren't direct, the influence is there. You're the gift that keeps on giving.

Well that seems like a big old heaping mess of insanity and ridiculousness. And I mean that in a good way!

• Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 8:30 PM, willr0ck said:

Yeah, so I'm kind of in a joking mood so here's something different:

I figure they only hire workers with muscular and ripped physiques , and steroid use is highly encouraged. Basically you won't get a push unless "you get on the gear brother!"

image.png.d4239b5f15a8e406948d9c944588f80a.png

image.jpeg.00b408727d4eb4f53029f0c081806f78.jpeg

image.jpeg.f8f2c924967cae0a3914ca0fba6e802e.jpeg

image.png.e7da105a126a540a120c6edee5eb6020.png

image.png.49a635006953ad9ae843c0c2d5f7ec33.png

THIS.

IS.

AWESOME.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Can I be an ass and request a zip of your work? Workers and logos and belts? You're my favorite renderer and such, and would love to be able to just grab all your work in one spot instead of spending hours combing through various threads. Sorry if you DO have such and have not seen it.

Edit: I want to also say, if you don't want to do it, that is totally fine and no offense taken or anything like that! Thanks again for your work.

Edited by Peria

16 hours ago, Peria said:

Can I be an ass and request a zip of your work? Workers and logos and belts? You're my favorite renderer and such, and would love to be able to just grab all your work in one spot instead of spending hours combing through various threads. Sorry if you DO have such and have not seen it.

Edit: I want to also say, if you don't want to do it, that is totally fine and no offense taken or anything like that! Thanks again for your work.

Here's a lot of the stuff from previous threads and some from here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dqau0kmia900soh/Logos_WR.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zvhnmm82wr6gbvr/Belts_WR.zip/file

• Like 4

On 12/14/2022 at 5:38 PM, willr0ck said:

Becuase the CV can never have enough Japanese feds...

image.png.63c04a44bd54a7a629585195ce98f9f0.png

image.jpeg.88eab8ebac9f6dad1d91672568e6d7a1.jpeg

image.jpeg.d68fda7ab9b718dab4f068fff60e45f5.jpeg

Fantastic stuff all around willr0ck!

Did you ever make belts for this one? 

If I got the urge to make a diary out of whichever company I go with for my next save, is it cool to use your stuff or is that no bueno?

Cheers!

2 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Here's a lot of the stuff from previous threads and some from here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dqau0kmia900soh/Logos_WR.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zvhnmm82wr6gbvr/Belts_WR.zip/file

I was also hoping for the workers you've rendered as those are phenomenal. But I will happily take this and just comb through the CVerse Render thread! Thanks again man for doing stellar work.

On 5/20/2024 at 4:14 PM, RocheBag said:

Fantastic stuff all around willr0ck!

Did you ever make belts for this one? 

If I got the urge to make a diary out of whichever company I go with for my next save, is it cool to use your stuff or is that no bueno?

Cheers!

I have not made belts for this promotion yet but they are on my list. Next time I get the urge to crank out some graphics I'll make some. And sure, feel free to use whatever you like from this thread in your diary aside from requets. If it's  a set that was requested by a user then please just make sure they are cool with you using their stuff.

On 5/20/2024 at 4:49 PM, Peria said:

I was also hoping for the workers you've rendered as those are phenomenal. But I will happily take this and just comb through the CVerse Render thread! Thanks again man for doing stellar work.

After over 8 years of rendering even I don't have all my stuff. I've lost alot of my olde renders to computers crashing, and of course the notorious photobucket purge years ago. If I get the time I'll try my best to organize all the renders I've done if I can hunt them all down.

9 hours ago, willr0ck said:

I have not made belts for this promotion yet but they are on my list. Next time I get the urge to crank out some graphics I'll make some. And sure, feel free to use whatever you like from this thread in your diary aside from requets. If it's  a set that was requested by a user then please just make sure they are cool with you using their stuff.

After over 8 years of rendering even I don't have all my stuff. I've lost alot of my olde renders to computers crashing, and of course the notorious photobucket purge years ago. If I get the time I'll try my best to organize all the renders I've done if I can hunt them all down.

Oh my Gosh I forgot all about the photobucket thing. Gosh, regardless man I appreciate just the reply, you don't gotta go above and beyond for me you've done more than enough. Thanks again dude.

1 hour ago, Peria said:

Oh my Gosh I forgot all about the photobucket thing. Gosh, regardless man I appreciate just the reply, you don't gotta go above and beyond for me you've done more than enough. Thanks again dude.

Never forget, never forget! That was a day that will forever live in infamy. On a serious note, I would like a master file of all my renders so I may try to track them all down at some point.

13 hours ago, Peria said:

photobucket thing

That was a very dark day indeed!

11 hours ago, willr0ck said:

On a serious note, I would like a master file of all my renders so I may try to track them all down at some point.

I had a quick search and I found 599 that have your name in the file name, although some will be recent so you'll have them. I recognise many more in my free pics, so if you ever wanted I could send you a file with yours sorted through and you can see if there are any you are missing? Only issue might be some are characters in my mod now, but maybe you'll remember who they originally belonged to as the are your work!

Let me know if you ever want me to and I'll happily help

• Like 1

On 5/24/2024 at 7:24 AM, lavelleuk said:

That was a very dark day indeed!

I had a quick search and I found 599 that have your name in the file name, although some will be recent so you'll have them. I recognise many more in my free pics, so if you ever wanted I could send you a file with yours sorted through and you can see if there are any you are missing? Only issue might be some are characters in my mod now, but maybe you'll remember who they originally belonged to as the are your work!

Let me know if you ever want me to and I'll happily help

Yeah sure, thanks. I'll take whatever you have as there are probably some I've done that I've forgotten about over the years. Thank you!

6 hours ago, willr0ck said:

Yeah sure, thanks. I'll take whatever you have as there are probably some I've done that I've forgotten about over the years. Thank you!

Cool, and no worries at all. I'm on holiday ATM but once I'm back I'll round them up and DM you 

4 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Cool, and no worries at all. I'm on holiday ATM but once I'm back I'll round them up and DM you 

No worries, take your time. I'm in no rush, Enjoy your vacation.

14 hours ago, Heinzreich said:

Hey Will, big fan of your work. Idk how you crank out quality graphics as often as you do. I was wondering if you ever made a Russian POWER Women's championship design? Like these ones.

POWER_No_Holds_Barred.jpeg.06078ef33a2f5e51191cb86058fb2298.jpegPOWER_Russian_Heavyweight.jpeg.02b3a232b40b3f561f52cb034f82b06e.jpegPOWER_World_Heavyweight.jpeg.1a45669c494487f9025330c6c5a15e37.jpegPOWER_World_Tag_Team.jpeg.f7906985d18e10089b9891e8a1f710c6.jpeg

I think that those are the complete set. I know that's one of @lavelleuk's requests. I no longer have the psd files for that set, but if you are looking for a womens title there are some creators on here that can frankenstein one together. If I ever manage to find the files again I'll see if I can create one.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

I think that those are the complete set. I know that's one of @lavelleuk's requests. I no longer have the psd files for that set, but if you are looking for a womens title there are some creators on here that can frankenstein one together. If I ever manage to find the files again I'll see if I can create one.

Ah ok no worries. I've managed to mish-mash some myself but they're.. not great lol. I may just get AI to generate a new set but I'll miss the uniformity your set provides. Thank ya thank ya

• Like 1