willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

Next up we have lavelleuk's Buring Glorious Hammer of the Proud and Honorable Wrestling Gods Wrestling Pro Wrestling. I took some liberties here and shortened the name to Burning Glory instead of Burning Pride and Glory. I think it has a better flow to it and it still definiely distinguishes the merger between Burning Hammer and PGHW. I hope these are similar to what you were looking for:

EWLRy53.png

PSagj8d.png

QsTquAZ.jpg

Rz1qK5D.jpg

• Like 2

Holy crap man, they're even better than I expected!! That logo is just so powerful, it looks like something a promotion that means business would use!!

Burning Glory is actually a name I discussed with Dorian and both agreed it did roll of the tongue better....but I didn't think the people behind PGHW and BHOTWG would care about that haha. But works perfectly as a modern rebrand!

Thank you!

Next up we have lavelleuk's Buring Glorious Hammer of the Proud and Honorable Wrestling Gods Wrestling Pro Wrestling. I took some liberties here and shortened the name to Burning Glory instead of Burning Pride and Glory. I think it has a better flow to it and it still definiely distinguishes the merger between Burning Hammer and PGHW. I hope these are similar to what you were looking for:

EWLRy53.png

PSagj8d.png

QsTquAZ.jpg

Rz1qK5D.jpg

Dude wow, you keep knocking it out of the park. This is one of my favorite logos now.

EWLRy53.png

PSagj8d.png

QsTquAZ.jpg

Rz1qK5D.jpg

As always…you continue to inspire.

Holy crap man, they're even better than I expected!! That logo is just so powerful, it looks like something a promotion that means business would use!!

Burning Glory is actually a name I discussed with Dorian and both agreed it did roll of the tongue better....but I didn't think the people behind PGHW and BHOTWG would care about that haha. But works perfectly as a modern rebrand!

Thank you!

No problem, glad you like it!

Dude wow, you keep knocking it out of the park. This is one of my favorite logos now.

Thanks, it's one of my favorites as well

Excellent stuff will!

Thank you!

As always…you continue to inspire.

Happy to be of service, maybe if lavelleuk is nice you will bust out some sweet event logos (cough, cough - go support walters thread, cough, cough)

Well damn, that's one of the best logos I have ever seen. It's so slick.

Thanks, I am really happy with how this one turned out as well

Here's the first one. I renamed it so I hope that is cool. I figured if these two companies merged they would make a big deal out of unifying the championships so I give you the Burning Glory Double Crown Heavyweight Championship. Not gonna lie, this one took me awhile but it's giving me something to do while watching Forbidden Door. This looks like it's gonna be another long one:

Burning Glory Double Crown Heavyweight Championship

m9ZM0pH.png

KAufClw.jpg

• Like 1

No problem, glad you like it!

Thanks, it's one of my favorites as well

Thank you!

Happy to be of service, maybe if lavelleuk is nice you will bust out some sweet event logos (cough, cough - go support walters thread, cough, cough)

Thanks, I am really happy with how this one turned out as well

Something like this you mean?

B6-EBAEF0-D958-4233-ADB1-4-B558-F158-F7-D.png CF69-AB91-1-E38-4604-B398-4-FC9823-D54-B4.png A5-C2-A3-D0-5787-4064-BF90-B0888-B310546.png C06679-FB-A5-A2-468-D-B329-F81675-A3-A8-B8.png

Here's the first one. I renamed it so I hope that is cool. I figured if these two companies merged they would make a big deal out of unifying the championships so I give you the Burning Glory Double Crown Heavyweight Championship. Not gonna lie, this one took me awhile but it's giving me something to do while watching Forbidden Door. This looks like it's gonna be another long one:

KAufClw.jpg

I'm happy for you to have all the creative freedom you want, and that name is great which is a bonus haha.

Sorry it took you so long, but if it helps I think it was worth it because holy crap that is a work of art!!! I didn't know it was possible to have such strong feeling about a graphic of a fictional belt...but oh my!

Something like this you mean?

B6-EBAEF0-D958-4233-ADB1-4-B558-F158-F7-D.png CF69-AB91-1-E38-4604-B398-4-FC9823-D54-B4.png A5-C2-A3-D0-5787-4064-BF90-B0888-B310546.png C06679-FB-A5-A2-468-D-B329-F81675-A3-A8-B8.png

Exactly like that, great job on those!

I'm happy for you to have all the creative freedom you want, and that name is great which is a bonus haha.

Sorry it took you so long, but if it helps I think it was worth it because holy crap that is a work of art!!! I didn't know it was possible to have such strong feeling about a graphic of a fictional belt...but oh my!

Thanks, glad you like the belt! I'm pretty happy with it myself.

You know, I just couldn't buy myself seeing Burning and Glory together, but after seeing this, I can totally buy it now. Also, great idea of calling it Double Crown.

Can't wait to see the next two requests and whatever else you are going to bring out, will. Fine work as always! Thanks for doing it for us. :)

Exactly like that, great job on those!

Thanks, glad you like the belt! I'm pretty happy with it myself.

Honestly, I had high hopes as I love your work, but even with that I'm genuinely surprised by just how amazing this stuff is. I know I'm biased as it's my request, but that Burning Glory logo and belt may be the best I've seen...but the Iron Heart stuff is pretty close too!!

You know, I just couldn't buy myself seeing Burning and Glory together, but after seeing this, I can totally buy it now. Also, great idea of calling it Double Crown.

Can't wait to see the next two requests and whatever else you are going to bring out, will. Fine work as always! Thanks for doing it for us. :)

I struggled to think of a name, Burning Glory Heavyweight Crown was ok...but I also prefer Double Crown!

WalterSobchak - I forgot to quote you, sorry lol. When you do event logo like that are they supposed to be gif format? I'm sure I saw something in another thread, although I don't even know where the gif stuff is lol

Honestly, I had high hopes as I love your work, but even with that I'm genuinely surprised by just how amazing this stuff is. I know I'm biased as it's my request, but that Burning Glory logo and belt may be the best I've seen...but the Iron Heart stuff is pretty close too!!

I struggled to think of a name, Burning Glory Heavyweight Crown was ok...but I also prefer Double Crown!

WalterSobchak - I forgot to quote you, sorry lol. When you do event logo like that are they supposed to be gif format? I'm sure I saw something in another thread, although I don't even know where the gif stuff is lol

Lav - They should be JPEG and these ones I just posted also need to be a little reduced in size before they are game ready. I just posted them last night after I couldn’t get right to sleep for preview purposes. If I have them set as JPEG and properly sized you’ll be able to just drop them directly in your events folder for game use.

If you are interested in having me create some event logos for your recent willr0ck request, I would definitely take a shot at the event logos and can move them over to my thread so I don’t continue to hijack willr0ck’s space…though I always do appreciate his hospitality.

Lav - They should be JPEG and these ones I just posted also need to be a little reduced in size before they are game ready. I just posted them last night after I couldn’t get right to sleep for preview purposes. If I have them set as JPEG and properly sized you’ll be able to just drop them directly in your events folder for game use.

If you are interested in having me create some event logos for your recent willr0ck request, I would definitely take a shot at the event logos and can move them over to my thread so I don’t continue to hijack willr0ck’s space…though I always do appreciate his hospitality.

Ah ok, yeah they come up as JPEG, maybe I misunderstood something, can't even remember where I saw it now lol

I haven't decided on events yet as this promotion is to be used in the future, but thank you for offering, genuinely appreciate it :)

Thanks! I too couldn't imagine a world where these two companies merged but it is definitely an interesting concept.

Feel free to hijack anytime, but bump your thread also.

m9ZM0pH.png

KAufClw.jpg

Hands down, one of the top if not the top belt on the forum. Genuinely love this one.

Amazing!

I appreciate the details too, the BHOTWG side having world tag, PGHW glory tag crown, excellent work!

Thanks, glad you like it!

Hands down, one of the top if not the top belt on the forum. Genuinely love this one.

Thank you!

So much detail and flare, even quite literally in this case!

Thank you as well, I appreciate the kind words!