willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread

2 hours ago, tsdm1996 said:

Don't want to sound like a douche but España is spelled with a Ñ, so it should be Española and España respectively 😁

Yes, I am aware. The requester used the tilde above the N when he posted his request. I could not find any font that had a tilde in the graphics program I used. As far as the logo goes I tried to make one but it looked like crap and threw the balance of the font off. As far as belts go I did an image search of a ton of lucha titles and it looks like they use regular font on them as well so that's what I'm sticking with. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Wrestling Machine said:

No problem for the tilde will! I expected this problem with it as the fonts usually hate it.

The belts are really nice, thx again for your incredible work!

Have to tell you that tho, you forgot an in Lucha Libre lol

image.jpeg.0b0ba24cefff3f87e13e7dddd585e

Whoops, luckily that's an easy fix. I'll have this fixed this afternoon.

On 10/9/2022 at 4:46 PM, PWfan487 said:

@willr0ck Do you do commissions for your work? I have been trying to find someone who could make a few belt renders for the APWF in the C Verse. 

I don't do commissions as I just do this because I enjoy it but you are in luck as AFPW is on my re-brand list so you should see some new belts soon after this batch of requests is finished.

2 hours ago, ShikariFC said:

Hello! I was just wondering if requests are currently open? I had a flick through the last few pages and couldnt see an answer eitherway :)

They are not currently open, I've got 7 more sets of graphics to do on the request list but check in from time to time as I open requests back up again for sure. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, willr0ck said:

Here's the logo and banner for MCW...

image.png.39035d0beae37c8e13086c78dfd2707e.png

image.jpeg.e64cc2ff996cad5ccaefbf8551987f3e.jpeg

image.jpeg.baf0f06219400d7fd5f40c3a8dd38b9b.jpeg

Modern is not really my strong suit so hopefully this is modern enough.

I love it! I can see the MXM centerpiece part of the logo easily being the watermark of the TV show and the feature of the title belts (though I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great regardless).

Thanks a million, can't wait to see the belts!

4 hours ago, The Blonde Bomber said:

You’re really talented, i scrolled through a few pages and these  logos and titles you’ve made are beautiful. The MAW logo is chef’s kiss my favorite.

Thank you! Gald you like the graphics.

3 hours ago, falling_star said:

I love it! I can see the MXM centerpiece part of the logo easily being the watermark of the TV show and the feature of the title belts (though I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great regardless).

Thanks a million, can't wait to see the belts!

Awesome, glad that worked out. It took me 2 days of searching off and on to find the right background and I think that one defnitely works with the logo style. First belt is incoming.

Literally any belt is better than the NJPW TV title. New Japan used to have beautiful belts, the new designer must be on acid or something.

31 minutes ago, ElChorizo said:

Better than the NJPW Television Championship!

Edited by willr0ck
  • Like 2

Just a heads up, I finally figured out how to pull off Grimm National Wrestling and use those wonderful logos/belts of yours. The backstory summary alone was two pages. It took a hearty chunk of work on the editor, more than a few test runs but I'm finally booking shows leading up to the diary's start. Thanks for the inspiration ☺️

• Like 1