Random screenshot thread

This has me picturing MC Motormouth randomly throwing out insults and going on uncalled-for rants during Hard-1's matches.

"Say Cliff, doesn't this match remind you that Hard-1 is an absolute piece of TRASH who has NO place in this business?"

"Uh... anyway, I'd like to remind everyone that the winner of this match will face Raheem Stash for the West Coast Championship."

a3.thumb.png.fad3bffab7484ca255ca983bc89ead92.png

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, same-old-davey said:

WWE Network?

(Yes Mod 2013) In just 3-4 in-game months, TNA was in complete financial ruin, they lost their primary TV deal too. I wanted Sting (who had 1.5 years of contract still to go I think) and they wanted money, So I bought them but kept them in their own little corner (Imagine Vince and ECW), just took Sting for a WM XXX match with UT (both were heavy in decline and had 38 Stamina).

Now AI was stupid, and their new event deals were with TV networks and wasn't helping them financially or pop wise, so I finally caved in and their PPV's are on my network while Impact is back on Spike.

I could have had them die on their own, but then it leaves a vacuum where the 2nd biggest promotion in the USA is NXT. I wanted a place for indy misfits and NXT rejects.

It's aligned continuity type save where canon moments happen but not in the right sequence or context. Squint your eyes a bit and everything looks the same as cannon. (Sting had his SS moment where he saves Dolph from Authority (Lesnar and Shield in this case), as WWE COO, HHH calls out Taker to fend off Sting at WM.)

Edited by SanX
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Danson.thumb.jpg.4535bdd382f6c33f3d7ff880bfcbea4c.jpg

So, Lucinda Lush manages Drew Danson. Danson forms a tag team with Weatherfield. They end up dating and Lucinda Lush is furious and hates them both. Now, all we need is Lucinda killing them both and we got a ''Dark Side Of The Ring'' episode! 😅

• Haha 7

20 hours ago, KibblesNVick said:

Hogan would still be hogging the spotlight in 2007. How bad is his decline?

Y'know, I went to check on his ratings after you mentioned it and...

image.thumb.png.208a85c8a9e2a93cfc6295bd208e582a.png

Doesn't seem like he took time off for TV or anything so... yeah. He shows up a fair bit doing promos or what have you though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dragonmid said:

Y'know, I went to check on his ratings after you mentioned it and...

image.thumb.png.208a85c8a9e2a93cfc6295bd208e582a.png

Doesn't seem like he took time off for TV or anything so... yeah. He shows up a fair bit doing promos or what have you though.

Hulk still rules, it looks like.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...