Random screenshot thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 10:11 PM, SuperRamenmakerOkada said:

I've always wondered what would it take to great a 0 rated show in TEW

Just to find out, I just booked a 21st Century Wrestling show that consisted of Jeff Amazon giving a 30-minute promo to introduce himself, followed by a 90-minute "technical masterclass" against Gorilla Lee. The angle rated a 0 and the match rated a 4, and the show as a whole still rated a 1, so I feel like it would be bordering on impossible to accidentally get a show rated at 0.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, scottelot22 said:

Or maybe I'm not, brother!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crazy group of people, here.

image_2023-05-27_105822803.png

If Trent Acid could have been sober with no demons, he could have been something really fun. 

• Like 1

Made it to my first Challenge. Starr gets the big win of Erikson due to a miscalculation by Ares Aegaleus. Rick Rumble gets some revenge on Coach Dick and All Star Team for his continous insults of Beautiful Babette. Kronos returns after being put on the shelf by the Titans with a broken arm. From here Kronos will find an unlikely ally in his battle against the Titans in Micky Starr. Rick Rumble is determined to get his hands on Coach Dick but Richie Pangrazzio Jr will be defending his fathers physical. And Hagar Erikson & Ares Aegaleus relationship begins to fall apart as Ares wants to maintain his throne as the leader of the Titans.

SWF Challenge 77.PNG

21 hours ago, James The Animator said:

I guess Akiyama just had to ask, “Why are you looking at my bag, Orton?!”

I genuinely think it's actually kinda funny that young dumb kid Orton is now dealing with a bunch of puro vets that won't let his nonsense fly and will just kick his ass, I wonder if it'll end up having a positive impact on him.

Edited by scottelot22