TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Temes1066" data-cite="Temes1066" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone know where I can find a render for Bulldozer Brandon Smith in a Communist Russia Mask?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Someone made one for me a while back, but ai think it was the Russian flag, not the hammer and sickle. I will take a look at what I have. If not, you can always request one in the alt thread for Cverse in the mod section.</p>

How important is it to sell out an arena? Like if my projected audience is 12,000 does it really matter if I use a 10,000 capacity arena or a 15,000?

The 10,000 capacity arena will cost less to hire than the 15,000 capacity arena, so it depends on how much money you are making from the extra ticket sales in the larger arena (number of sales above smaller venue capacity*ticket pricing).

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I keep getting a lot of "lack of anything interesting happening" penalties for angles, even when they're things such as post-match attacks that are already coded into the game rather than Freestyle Angles. Is there something in particular I need to do to avoid these penalties or are they completely random?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I keep getting a lot of "lack of anything interesting happening" penalties for angles, even when they're things such as post-match attacks that are already coded into the game rather than Freestyle Angles. Is there something in particular I need to do to avoid these penalties or are they completely random?

It's because those segments weere too long for what your workers were rated on (overness, menace, charisma the one that i remember), in those cases just make the angle last for max 4 minutes.

1.Do any of your know if a wrestler decreasing their size gives you bonuses like increasing size does?

2. How do you use the epic match aim? I tried it with Aaron Andrews and Jay Chord and they got the bonus. Both had a match rating of 92 but pulled a 82 rating compared to an 88 when I left the match aim as regular.

How do you use the epic match aim? I tried it with Aaron Andrews and Jay Chord and they got the bonus. Both had a match rating of 92 but pulled a 82 rating compared to an 88 when I left the match aim as regular.

Here's how to use it: Don't. It's completely broken and always has been in both TEW 2016 and 2020.

2. How do you use the epic match aim? I tried it with Aaron Andrews and Jay Chord and they got the bonus. Both had a match rating of 92 but pulled a 82 rating compared to an 88 when I left the match aim as regular.

A lot of other factors would seem to be involved like what happened on the show before that match, where the match was positioned on the card, what the audience expectations are, etc. Instead of simply saying don't, the thing I have found with every match type is that it just takes some trial and error. If you're not willing to experience the errors, that would be the unrealistic experience where a promotion always runs a perfect show and never gambles or experiments.

A lot of other factors would seem to be involved like what happened on the show before that match, where the match was positioned on the card, what the audience expectations are, etc. Instead of simply saying don't, the thing I have found with every match type is that it just takes some trial and error. If you're not willing to experience the errors, that would be the unrealistic experience where a promotion always runs a perfect show and never gambles or experiments.

It was my main event and I decided to calm the crowd before the match in order to not burn them out. I didn't see anything penalising me in the dirt sheets which is the most frustrating part.

Is there any ways to end a relationship with a child company? I bought a company, but would like to let them on their own.

One more question, is there a way to filter in/out all in-game generated wrestlers in my roster?

If you own the child company, you can only close it.

The best think i can think of is by playing around with years of experience but even then you would leave out some of the rookie not generated by the game.

When you use auto booker, does it use the same rules that govern AI booking? And if so, who is the booker?

Does it use my Avatar's booking skill? or my best road agent? Can my autobooker benefit from "hidden push options" like big or mega push?

It's a slightly modified version of the AI, so it's almost exactly the same rules.

There is no specific booker involved, and no skills are referenced, as it always goes for the best / most appropriate selection when given a choice (whereas the AI version would use chance based on the skills and settings of the booker).

No, hidden pushes are not taken into account as they aren't active in a non-AI company (as, naturally, the player is making those choices when they book).