TEW 2020 Small Questions Thread

<p>hell-o!</p><p> </p><p>

does someone know a mod, where </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">"El Príncipe del Infierno"</span></strong> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Abadón</span></strong></p><p>

from mexico is included?</p><p> </p><p>

thank you in advance!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="BrokenCycle" data-cite="BrokenCycle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pretty sure Adam, the game's creator, does all the work on it. Maybe a couple close beta testers help.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Pretty sure it's 100% Adam.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mdycnt" data-cite="mdycnt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's really surprising. I would have guessed that long-term GDS fans would have had their federations and custom characters added to the Cornellverse but I suppose that makes sense. That's a lot of work.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Derek B is definitely involved in the Cornellverse updating.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Derek B is definitely involved in the Cornellverse updating.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No he’s not. The CVerse is done 100% by Adam. He writes everything, creates everything himself. The images are made by other people though, but all the characters and companies are done by Adam.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Historian" data-cite="Historian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No he’s not. The CVerse is done 100% by Adam. He writes everything, creates everything himself. The images are made by other people though, but all the characters and companies are done by Adam.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I can't remember if I was a tester for 2013 or 2016(I'm leaning towards 16), but I remember Derek saying something about being involved. </p><p> </p><p> Could be misremembering though</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="molarmite" data-cite="molarmite" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I started a new company and am doing all handshake agreements for unlimited appearances. Some of the people aren't working out, how do I cut off contact with them so they don't appear on my roster screen anymore?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Go to the roster screen, select the wrestler you want to release, and then on the right hand side of the screen, use the arrows in the 'popularity' box to click over to the wrestlers 'contract details' and then you should see a button to 'release' the wrestler from their contract.</p>

<p>Very small question, as someone coming back to the game after an extended break:</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I know that <strong>somewhere</strong> there's a calendar that shows the upcoming month and identifies any workers who're booked on other shows, but I can't find it. Can someone point me towards it, please?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Very small question, as someone coming back to the game after an extended break:<p> </p><p> </p><p> I know that <strong>somewhere</strong> there's a calendar that shows the upcoming month and identifies any workers who're booked on other shows, but I can't find it. Can someone point me towards it, please?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can find it by going to Events & TV, and then Availability.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Very small question, as someone coming back to the game after an extended break:<p> </p><p> </p><p> I know that <strong>somewhere</strong> there's a calendar that shows the upcoming month and identifies any workers who're booked on other shows, but I can't find it. Can someone point me towards it, please?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Events & TV -> Availability and then it'll show up with who is likely to be unavailable due to potentially being booked elsewhere.</p>

<p>Great, thanks folks!</p><p> </p><p>

A couple of other questions: I'm playing the 97 mod as one of the companies in the East Coast Wars. AMW have higher production levels than us on 3 points out of the 4, while DAVE and XFW both have 1 category higher. Are my show ratings being penalised 5 times for each (3+1+1), 3 times for this (total number of categories) or 1 time (I'm not top of the pile)?</p><p> </p><p>

Also, my company runs TV twice a month, broadcasting live once and taping the following week's show the same night. Are my per show costs for workers, production etc. being paid twice a month, or am I getting charged per show, even with two on the same night?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47811" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Great, thanks folks!<p> </p><p> A couple of other questions: I'm playing the 97 mod as one of the companies in the East Coast Wars. AMW have higher production levels than us on 3 points out of the 4, while DAVE and XFW both have 1 category higher. Are my show ratings being penalised 5 times for each (3+1+1), 3 times for this (total number of categories) or 1 time (I'm not top of the pile)?</p><p> </p><p> Also, my company runs TV twice a month, broadcasting live once and taping the following week's show the same night. Are my per show costs for workers, production etc. being paid twice a month, or am I getting charged per show, even with two on the same night?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I believe the penalty is once per category per show. </p><p> </p><p> You pay workers for each show they are on. Production costs and travel costs for the whole taping, so twice.</p>

I want to start a tag team only company. But I am wondering what would happen to member #1 of the team if member #2 got injured.

Would Member #1 get angry for not getting booked until his teammate gets back? Or is there a setting or a way to prevent this situation?

You can turn off 'left off show complaints' in the options or give member #1 the Undemanding attribute.

Or, as the above poster mentioned, find a non-wrestling role for them until their partner recovers.