Silver's Quick And Dirty Eye-Sear Reduction Skin (OUT NOW!)

Hey you, have you been playing an ungodly amount of TEW 2020 and thought to yourself, "Why are my eyes bleeding?" Well, you should see a doctor for that, but also you're not alone. Eye aches, burning eyes, eye fatigue, headaches, migraines, I can't cure any of them, much like Dr Phil, I'm not legally a doctor, but if the cause is TEW 2020's default skin then I can help. What's the cure you ask? Not completely horrendous graphic design and boy, do I embody not completely horrendous.

Here for the sake of your eyes and minds is Silver's Quick And Dirty Eye-Sear Reduction Skin, or SQADER Skin (Or Night Mode if you want to be boring).

DOWNLOAD

9MVkymK.jpg

xePWa5n.jpg

UdOCfnL.jpg

0smXvQZ.jpg

YpB6I3h.jpg

fjuaKid.jpg

HN2QGA4.jpg

8Z8kOZ7.jpg

And now for the FAQ

Q: Is it any good?

A: No, but it's still better than whatever the person who got paid came up with.

Q: Will you continue development?

A: Oh, dear Satan, no. Let someone more capable with graphic design come up with something good in however long that may take.

Q: Can I use this skin mod as a base for my own skin mod?

A: Why? I mean, sure, but seriously, why?

Q: Should you ever hire a 'graphic designer' off of Facebook?

A: No. Why? Why would you ever do that? It never works out. Never!

Really appreciate this. I might be able to give this an actual chance now without feeling like I'm going to self-combust.

EDIT: Yeah... I just can't. This is really disappointing. Why does everything in this game seem like a chore now? Nothing flows properly at all. Beyond frustrated.

Hey you, have you been playing an ungodly amount of TEW 2020 and thought to yourself, "Why are my eyes bleeding?" Well, you should see a doctor for that, but also you're not alone. Eye aches, burning eyes, eye fatigue, headaches, migraines, I can't cure any of them, much like Dr Phil, I'm not legally a doctor, but if the cause is TEW 2020's default skin then I can help.

"You know there's a saying where I'm from in Pumpkin Nuts, Texas: 'I'm not a real doctor.'"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="broke_and_tired" data-cite="broke_and_tired" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="47900" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's oddly specific. But I like the skin either way.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Also highly arrogant BS</p>