2000 Historical Mod: The Millennium Bug

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could anybody tell me the status of this mod, please? I'd like to start a new save, but if it's worth waiting a week or two for the next release, then I'll happily do that.

I would take the wait. I'm pretty much 95% done for the first beta release, just fixing some issues here and there and looking for typos. Its pretty cut for a release at the worse 3-4 days and at best 2 days.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A few typos/corrections spotted:

Dave Bautista's OVW contract should be Leviathan, not Levithan.

Rico Consatino should be Rico Constantino

Jacqueline Moore should just be Jacqueline in the WWF - I don't recall her ever working under the full name, always either Jacqueline or Jackie Moore (elsewhere)

Commando Bolshoi should be Command Bolshoi

"Married" is mis-spelled in Pentagon II's bio.

And other bits:

Dave Hebner is set to work as a referee for the WWF, but had retired by this point. He's not able to work as a road agent, which was closer to his role in real life.

Jerry Lawler is set to only work as a colour commentator for the WWF, which means he can't be booked as a wrestler - he feuded with Tazz later in the year, so should be an Occasional Wrestler.

Scott Vick should probably be on a developmental contract with WWF, rather than main roster?

Steven Richards shouldn't have the Censor gimmick yet, he's 5-6 months away from debuting that.

Vince McMahon should maybe be a babyface? Weird as it seems, that's where he was towards the end of 1999 as the McMahon-Helmsley story kicked in, and before he took a hiatus from TV.

George Steele has 0 popularity anywhere in the United States