21CW Discussion Thread

Oh wow, that's pretty cool about Chuck! I will for sure be trying this with someone.

Dane Rowley's been slowly improving for me, going from 67-70 in 7-8 months as a colour commentator. He's only 24 and I love his character/gimmick (Accidental Spoonerisms when he gets excited!!) :D I had him as a manager in my 21CW Diary back in the day, but his colour stats are improving so well he'll be higher than Jeff in no time! All the 21CW announcers are young enough to still improve. Des Greeves, Steve Smith, and I brought Martin Bloydell in too.

Maybe I'll give Konrad a whirl, see whether he works out. He's got 67, 56 and 63 across his entertainment stats, and hasn't improved since the save began. But he's working for UEW who expect 95% matches and 5% angles, so he's hardly had a chance to cut a promo if ever. I've offered him a deal. He seems like he'd be a good fit, and at 29 can still improve.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Goodness is nobody playing 21CW at the moment? It's been a while!

I'm a year and a bit (literally just ran World War 14) into my save with them and I'm wondering if anyone ever shakes up their schedule somewhat? I'm really disliking the Steel Cage Challenge and I'm considering scrapping it entirely in favour of allowing a seven week build from Crisis Point to the World War finale.

Another thing is that the company has an abundance of team-related PPVs, with Dangerous Alliances, Cornell Cup and Partners in Crime all in that mould. I'm thinking of rebranding the Cornell Cup since it seems weird for there to still be a PPV named after the Cornells now that Tommy is no longer in (kayfabe) control of the company.

• 1 year later...

I fired TEW up again last night for the first time in ages.  I had a load of fun running a first show in a new 21CW save, but I was reminded how HARD it is. Just me being rusty I think.

A few storylines I've got going on:

Tommy [C] vs Beast Bantom

A face Tommy just came out of a feud with Edward.  I want him to have a series of mini-feuds with UM ranked heels to boost them up while delivering great main event grades.

Adam Matravers, Antithesis and the ghost of Dark Angel.

Yeah.  Dark Angel is haunting those two.  No idea how I'll blow it off.  Should be fun though.  

Antithesis is on his last month of contract.  This is a brief holding pattern for Adam ahead of his new feud

House of Business vs Wade

Eddie needs a match at H2H.  With him coming off losing his title [to his cousin] Wade smells blood and wats a shot at a Cornell.

Obvs Eddie will cheat to avoid a loss.

Who is the strongest?

Roly M, Gorilla Lee and Ruin in weekly strong-man contests hosted by Jeff Nova.

This will morph into some fun megaweight matches

House of Pitbull

Pitbull is training up Evan, Beau and Darin.  Some heels will take exception.  Not sure who yet.

Those 3 just sorely needed something to do but job.

Hellbound vs Seb K.

Faust wanted to recruit Seb Koller.  He refused.  So they want to take him down.  

Basically Faust is there to boost Mid / Upper Mid Faces.