TEW 2020 Mod Index Thread

The TEW2020 Mod Index

The 2013 and 2016 Mod Indexes were a fantastic resource to get eyeballs on mods across the forums. With the new game having been released into public hands, I've decided to undertake the responsibility of continuing this thread. http://142.4.17.53/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

If you don't know what this is, it's just a big hub for mods across all genre's - Real World, Fantasy, CornellVerse, etc., all indexed here for user accessibility. All links posted here will take you directly to a mod thread. If you would like your mod to be put into the index if it isn't already (or adversely, if you would like your mod to be removed), be sure to PM me on here or, alternatively, give me a DM or "@" on Discord, where I am known as APersonOnTheWeb#2512. I will do my best to keep this updated 24/7 and ensure we get the most use out of this.

Mod Makers Rights

All mod's listed in this thread are the property of their creators. Should you wish to use one of them as a base for a mod that you plan to release for public use, please contact them and ask for permission.

However, those marked with "[FREE]" have been confirmed as "freeware" by their creators, meaning they can be used to help build new databases. Please remember to give credit to the creators of these mods if you use them.

Real World Mods
Modern Day Real World Mod by: landxx [W.I.P.]
Real World Chronicles 2020 by: Questlove [W.I.P.]
The YES! Mod - May 2013 by: Bigpapa42 [W.I.P.]
Genadi Mods - Real World Historical Mods[W.I.P.]
Risky Business (January 1985) by: Jaysin/Matt Shannon [W.I.P.]
January 2004 Ruthless Aggression by: MrVillian
Killing The Business Mod by: gazwefc83
The Game Changes Now! (January 2010) by: steesh07 [W.I.P.]
January 1991 Peaking Tides by: JamHead
Custom/Future Promotions Pack by: Taker4455
1995: Monday Night Wars & 1996: Hostile Takeover Double Release by: gazwefc83
A New Trust: Jan 1934 Real Life Mod by: bizzo2k
T-Zone Presents: January 1997 - The War Rages On by: forlan [W.I.P.]
Celebrity Expansion Pack: Vol 1 by: Taker4455
May 2001: WCW Goodnight and Goodbye? by: johnal881
Evolution: A Women's Wrestling Mod by: Grimmas
#ScandiGraps: A Real World Chronicles Add On by: raspymorten
RWC Redux - July 2016 by steesh07
Domino Effects - December 1997 by: HWRP
2020: Before The Fall by: RickSavant

Monthly Real World Mods
Real World Updates by: TheWho87

Fantasy Real World Mods
TARDIS 1980 Mod by: Grimmas [FREE]
Women's Revolution 2009 Mod by: YeeeHaw83
WTF Remix Mod by: xul0999 [FREE]
The Wednesday Night Wars by: cmacias94
Fall Of The WWE Mod by: sabin357
Evolution: A Women's Wrestling Mod by: Grimmas [FREE]
War Of The Immortals VI by: janS [WIP]
Wrestling At War by: OGpistolpete

CornellVerse Mods
The Yet To Debut Worker Community CVerse Mod! by: Me! http://142.4.17.53/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif [FREE]
CornellVerse 1931: The Forgotten Era by: Me! http://142.4.17.53/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif [FREE] [W.I.P.]
That 70's Mod Updated by: Mr T Jobs To Me [W.I.P.]
Alternative CornellVerse 2018 Mod by: lavelleuk
CornellVerse 1997 by: DerekB [FREE]
The India Expansion Community Mod by: brat99 [FREE]
CVerse Indian Expansion Mini-Mod by: Wonk
CornellVerse 2005 by: nightshadeex
CornellVerse 2010 by: pyroman [FREE] [W.I.P.]
30 Yet To Debut CVerse Dojo Graduates by: absolutelyridiculous
The Indybooster Expansion Pack by: Blake Trask
The RecklessVerse by: Steven James
CornellVerse 2016 by Jaysin
TITAN Factory Graduates Mod Converted by: KingBison & Historian
Even More CVerse Free Agents by: demondragonking

Fantasy Mods
The London-Verse by: LoNdOn [W.I.P.]
Effganic: Genesis by: i effin rule
Effganic: Not Ready For The Prime Time by: i effin rule
WrldOfDrkfre243 by: darkfire243

Graphical Mods [Titles/Logos/Other]
Christian_Shane's Custom GFX: 2020 Edition [C-Verse]
Kamchatka's Logos 2020 [C-Verse/Custom]
Ultimate Event Logos & Posters Pic Pack by: JoMo [Real World]
willr0ck's 2020 Graphics Thread [C-Verse]
iDOL's Stable Logos by: Idolized [FREE]
Munit's Graphics And Cuts
AydenReid Graphics [CVerse/Custom]
Event Logo Pack by: adam.TEW [C-Verse/Custom]
Cornellverse Stable Transparent PNG Logos by: Idolized
Custom Promotions Graphics by: Taker4455 [Real World/Custom]
CWA Event GFX by: jesterx7769
Wonk's Re-Renders [C-Verse]
Cro's CVerse Graphics by: Croquemitaine [C-Verse]
Bulldog's House of Misfit Graphics by: hailthebulldog
Generic & Themed Trophies by: ElChorizo [CVerse/Custom]
defizzle's Graphics [Custom]
Clariy's Alternate Logos/Banners [C-Verse]
arlovski's Logos
praguepride's Event and Stable Logos

Graphical Mods [Skins/Loading Screens]
Blue & Gold Skin by: Kamchatka
Silver's Quick And Dirty Eye-Sear Reduction Skin by: J Silver
Custom Loading Screen Thread
Simplified Skin by: Curb Stomp City
Arber's Skin WIPby: Arber
Snow Skin by: magik
Darkness Skin by: magik
Ice Skin by: magik
Grey Skin by: magik
Beautiful, Truly Magnificent Intro Screens by: NoLegsGaming [Real World]
Intro Screen Creator Pack by: y2Kunal [FREE]
Evanescent Reborn Skin by: Mammoth
AEW Skin by: MrHz
Iceisle Skin 2020 by: steesh07
National Wrestling Alliance Skin by: ropacm
AWA Skin by: ropacm
Rasslin' Woody Skin by: ropacm

Worker Picture Packs [Real World]
Super Awesome Modern Picture Pack & More by: joemurphy
Real World Gif Picture Pack by: BigM [FREE]
Brand Spankin' New Pic Pack by: Lukkearthur
Sabin's RW Free Picture Pack by: sabin357 [FREE]

Worker Picture Packs [Fantasy/CVerse]
GIF'ing the CornellVerse! by: FINisher [W.I.P.]
SMW Renders etc by: smw88 [W.I.P.]
600+ C-Verse Free Pictures by: gtact420

Uncategorized Mods
Mods By Fleisch
Taker's Cuts
Spartacus' Worker Names Mod
Pro Wrestling Renders by: Mammoth [FREE]
Updated Angles Pack by: Astil
OtherTVShows Database by: ropacm
southside_hitmen's Mods/Graphics
Locations Expanded by: d12345
Spanish Event Names by: LordOfGustav
The INTERESTING default Angles pack by Teh_Showtime [FREE]
Real World Free Photos Generator
Broadcaster Database (Current & Historical) by: janS
Collaborate Cutout Collection PNG's by: janS
Sockpuppet's Mod Thread
Parker Stiles' Graphics
BFTB'S Random Stuff (BestForTheBusiness' Random Stuff)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey all. Looking to overhaul this over the next few days, as I've been inactive in updating this extensively for some time.

If you guys could help me filter through all the mods and add-ons I've overlooked or missed these past few months, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Also, if you believe some mods or add-ons don't need to be on the list (via inactivity or no releases, etc.), please let me know. Same goes for anything that may need to be re-categorized or reorganized in the list.

Also, to avoid clogging up here. Please send me any information, modpacks, or requests through DMs/PMs. If you are on the Unofficial Discord, be sure to contact me there too. My Discord username is APersonOnTheWeb#2512, and in the server my nickname is "The Table and The Keith", for I am Keith Vegas' biggest fan, and also a Table.

Thank you. :)

-CreeperGav

• 3 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Devin Canada" data-cite="Devin Canada" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48086" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has anyone ever converted IDOM over to 2020?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, otherwise it would be listed here.</p><p> </p><p> It didn't get done for 2016. It's my most wanted mod.</p>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

<p>Could a make a suggestion.</p><p> </p><p>

Could the real world mods be listed under the subheading of something like complete and WIP</p><p> </p><p>

Also could they be listed in year order and any real world mod be added in there? Eg I was looking for real world mods and had no idea there was a 92 mod out until the creator messaged on one of my threads. They are listed under his mods but it’s not something you would look for on here.</p><p> </p><p>

Just thinking it may be easier for people to find</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48086" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why was this removed from the stickied threads?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fat fingers I hope....</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48086" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why was this removed from the stickied threads?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Phreak" data-cite="Phreak" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48086" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Fat fingers I hope....</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Word from above. GDS is in the position where it can't promote or endorse mods that contain other people's intellectual property and a stickied mod index does that. It slipped through the cracks until recently.</p>

Will the mods ban people for spamming if they bump this to the top once a week? /s

The explanation is a little strange, but it's really not a big deal. Unfortunately there's other external websites that are much better kept up with and organized.

The forums aren't even viewable unless you create an account. It's complete sabotage.

"It's harder for them to find out" doesn't make it any less legally ambiguous for a company to promote content with intellectual property..?

LOL! Either you fall on the side that thinks the real world mods are illegal, in which case unpinning a forum post isn't going to do anything to save you from a DMCA takedown notice. You'd have to be an idiot to believe that. The only thing that saves you is a blanket ban on those mods and a removal of the mod tools from the game. Period.

Or you fall under the view that mods are freeware add-ons, that are rights-less community labors of love that utilize weakened trademarks that really can't be defended in any court of law. In the same way you can't sue people for referencing trademarks in a non-fiction book. Or you can't DMCA your wikipedia post.

No ambiguity here. You're either in column A or B. And doing stuff like this actually makes their cases against you stronger.

Will the mods ban people for spamming if they bump this to the top once a week? /s

The explanation is a little strange, but it's really not a big deal. Unfortunately there's other external websites that are much better kept up with and organized.

Ultimately this. I'm starting to ask why they even have forums in the first place if you can't actually use them anymore. Apparently, because Adam is so terrified that someone will sue him.

Word from above. GDS is in the position where it can't promote or endorse mods that contain other people's intellectual property and a stickied mod index does that. It slipped through the cracks until recently.

Could the person that decided that expand further on it somewhere? If that's the case that GDS doesn't want that content linked then surely all links to any RW mods should be removed.

Can they point out what the difference is between a stickied thread and a normal thread is? I could be wrong but I was under the impression that swearing wasn't allowed on the forums as it is a company forum and it isn't wanted so is every post not indirectly endorsed by GDS being on the company website?

Guys... It's not "sabotage" or whatever. Jesus, that take is so cringeworthy. And enough with the insane legal analysis of this.

This was, most likely, an act out of sudden paranoia, rather than a response to actual legal threats. Like, I said, the reasoning is a little strange and I don't quite understand it fully, but it's a fair point I guess.

This is a mod index thread that wasn't even really kept up too well. It's pointless to even think about it. If you think the thread is important, bump it twice a month.

It's literally pointless to spend any time thinking about this. Literally, who cares?

Guys... It's not "sabotage" or whatever. Jesus, that take is so cringeworthy. And enough with the insane legal analysis of this.

This was, most likely, an act out of sudden paranoia, rather than a response to actual legal threats. Like, I said, the reasoning is a little strange and I don't quite understand it fully, but it's a fair point I guess.

This is a mod index thread that wasn't even really kept up too well. It's pointless to even think about it. If you think the thread is important, bump it twice a month.

It's literally pointless to spend any time thinking about this. Literally, who cares?

You need to go to school for real if you think I was offering legal analysis. That was merely me trying to reverse engineer the ridiculous headspace you'd have to be in to actually do this for the reason stated. Absolutely nobody gives a crap whether you've unpinned a resource thread on your non-indexed forums or not. It's absolutely baffling why this stance would ever be taken.

And it was legit quite annoying since I had to actually chase the link down initially because it was like page 2-3 for me after I spent like 15mins starring at the stickied threads wondering where the hell it was to post the link in that thread that popped up.

It's not like the sky is falling, I just assumed they hit the sticky limit, but then I heard this reasoning and now this is really something you really should care about because diaries may start poofing without warning, and mods may start getting taken down. If this is the stance they're taking moving forward.

That's why somebody should really clarify this. Because I'd be super worried if I was working on a RW mod right now. If you think that take is cringe. I don't know what to tell you honestly.