Re Add the 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, etc. buttons from the 2016 match maker

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Nickman" data-cite="The Nickman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48130" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would like this too, seems a bit hard to find matches now, particularly with the scroll bars “broken”</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I like that you refer to it as broken. Because it basically is!</p>

I like that you refer to it as broken. Because it basically is!

The scroll bars are ABSOLUTELY broken, as I've tried to describe a few times now.

Essentially the way a scroll bar works, is if you click in the scroll bar above or below the slider (not the arrows), it should go up or down an entire page, not a single entry. The arrows should go up or down a single entry, but clicking on the scroll bar itself should go up or down a full page.

That would really make navigating big lists a LOT easier and really needs to be fixed.

Oh yeah! I guess I could do that.

We could all get used to the game, but that doesn't change that having to type two and search/enter is actually a downgrade from clicking one button to sort into those various match types.

We can all get used to the UI, but we shouldn't settle for these small weird downgrades.