Lucy Stone McFly and The House Of Stone

So with the emergence of the CWA and the subsequent closures of both NOTBPW and CGC, what does this mean for the house of Stone Training Facility? I know that it's still open and that students will still come out of it after they graduate. When NOTBPW was still in existence, all students from the House of Stone would be available to NOTBPW as a first refusal option. NOTBPW had the right to sign any student from the Dojo and if they didn't sign them then they became available for other promotions to pick up. I'm wondering how this will work in TEW 2020 without NOTBPW in place. I'm pretty sure that if I'm playing a game with CWA that I wont get the first refusal options so I'll have to sign them myself but is that in fact how it works now?

The House of Stone dojo is CWA's training facility in 2020! They just use the old logo to honor it!

On another note, am I the only one who thinks its weird that there isnt a yet to debut DeColt in CV2020?

I've always wondered this myself, Lucy was always the yet to debut Stone along with David who has debuted now. But Yeah it's odd that the DeColt's don't have anyone younger to debut later on in the game world.

The House of Stone dojo is CWA's training facility in 2020! They just use the old logo to honor it!

On another note, am I the only one who thinks its weird that there isnt a yet to debut DeColt in CV2020?

No, the House of Stone Dojo is not CWA's training facility. The House of Stone dojo is privately owned by Dan Stone Jr. now. [it says so in their description]

When she debuts, she'll be open to be signed by any company so you'd have a shot to get her.

No, the House of Stone Dojo is not CWA's training facility. The House of Stone dojo is privately owned by Dan Stone Jr. now. [it says so in their description]

When she debuts, she'll be open to be signed by any company so you'd have a shot to get her.

Ohhh I misunderstood then, sorry

Not exactly the same, I know, but there is a community developed mod in the works right now that has a few DeColts as well as a couple other legacies set to debut later. If you want to check it out it's the Yet to Debut mod.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Lloyd" data-cite="The Lloyd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48230" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545274" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545274</a><p> </p><p> Everyone should get on this and have a go. The more the better</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I tried this not long ago but glad it's getting more attention now the new game is out, it's a great idea and perfect for future workers</p>