National Wrestling Alliance: A Return to Glory

In dark matches Bison Smith crushed Dropkick Murphy and Nosawa beat Rainman. [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the opening bout of the evening, Team Punishment defeats the Headhunters by referee's stoppage at 4:23 following a nasty ground and pounding by Tito Ortiz of Headhunter A. (C)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Afterward Tito takes the mic, [B]"Lately things haven't been going exactly the way that we have planned but come Sunday, Team Punishment is going to take care of business and become the number one contenders. It doesn't matter if the Horsemen win or if the Briscoes win. We'll pound the crap out of either of them especially those inbred Briscoe Brothers. We owe them one for that fluke win!"[/B] Ortiz glares menacingly at Don Callis who is clearly a bit unnerved. [B]"So whichever team wins, shine those belts up real nice and enjoy them because they're not going to be yours for long!"[/B] Ortiz throws down the mic and they leave. (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] As FUSION comes back from break, the screen goes black and another message appears. [B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]"In one week, nothing will ever be the same again.......THE DANGER ZONE IS COMING!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]The arena goes dark and Summon the Heroes by John Williams begins to play. A single spotlight shines and Mr. Wrestling III emerges from the back. He is wearing a t-shirt that reads, [B]"Truth, Justice, and Technical Wrestling".[/B]He heads to the ring where Lizmark is waiting. [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Mr. Wrestling III defeats Lizmark by submission following the running kneelift and the Cloverleaf in 9:19. Following the bout, III shakes Lizmark's hand as the crowd cheers their approval of the display of sportsmanship. (Match B+, Handshake B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] A video highlighting the NWA World Tag Team Title Tournament is played. (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones fires the new SHOWDOWN 3 t-shirts (available now on NWAwrestling.com) into the crowd. (A*)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]A video is shown recapping the D'Lo Brown and Masato Tanaka situation (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Backstage a clearly terrified Becky Bayless gets the task of interviewing Matt Weise. [B]"Um....Mr. King of the....um...I mean..um..." "Are you scared of me little girl? Are you afraid of what the King of the Monsters could do to a little flower like yourself?"[/B] Becky doesn't answer [B]"ARE YOU?" "Y..y...yes, a little." "Ha ha. Well you have nothing to be scared of sweetheart. You haven't done a thing to anger me. I don't beat up women. No fun in that. You have to be a lowlife piece of garbage to do that. What I do little one, is beat the holy hell out of all the men in my way, all the roadblocks on my road to money and fame. And trust me, there are plenty of them. It seems like the NWA isn't too keen about a man like me holding a title. Seems they think I'm a tad unstable. Not suitable for their image. Can't negotiate with the networks and the PPV carriers if a monster like myself is representing the company. Riddle me this, if I crush Doug Williams windpipe tonight, if I crack his skull, if I puncture his lung, if I RIP HIS GODDAMN HEAD OFF AND YANK OUT HIS SPINE......who should get the shot at Chris Hero's title then? "[/B] [B]"Y....y....you?"[/B] [B]"Exactly. Me. I would not want to be the so-called Anarchist tonight would you?"[/B] Becky shakes her head no. [B]"Thank you for the interview Miss Bayless. You did wonderfully my dear."[/B] Matt Weise heads towards the ring, leaving Becky Bayless visibly shaken and looking to be on the verge of tears. (B+) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Doug Williams defeats Matt Weise by DQ in 7:45 following outside interference by Chris Hero. Hero waffles the Anarchist with the North American title right in front of referee Brian Hebner who calls for the bell. Weise looks absolutely livid and tells Hero, [B]"If you ever and I mean ever interfere in one of my matches again.....you will be spending the rest of your life on a respirator."[/B] Chris Hero gulps hard as FUSION goes off the air. (B+)[/QUOTE] RATING: B

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In dark matches Bison Smith crushed Dropkick Murphy and Nosawa beat Rainman. [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the opening bout of the evening, Team Punishment defeats the Headhunters by referee's stoppage at 4:23 following a nasty ground and pounding by Tito Ortiz of Headhunter A. (C)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Afterward Tito takes the mic, [B]"Lately things haven't been going exactly the way that we have planned but come Sunday, Team Punishment is going to take care of business and become the number one contenders. It doesn't matter if the Horsemen win or if the Briscoes win. We'll pound the crap out of either of them especially those inbred Briscoe Brothers. We owe them one for that fluke win!"[/B] Ortiz glares menacingly at Don Callis who is clearly a bit unnerved. [B]"So whichever team wins, shine those belts up real nice and enjoy them because they're not going to be yours for long!"[/B] Ortiz throws down the mic and they leave. (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] As FUSION comes back from break, the screen goes black and another message appears. [B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]"In one week, nothing will ever be the same again.......THE DANGER ZONE IS COMING!"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]The arena goes dark and Summon the Heroes by John Williams begins to play. A single spotlight shines and Mr. Wrestling III emerges from the back. He is wearing a t-shirt that reads, [B]"Truth, Justice, and Technical Wrestling".[/B]He heads to the ring where Lizmark is waiting. [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Mr. Wrestling III defeats Lizmark by submission following the running kneelift and the Cloverleaf in 9:19. Following the bout, III shakes Lizmark's hand as the crowd cheers their approval of the display of sportsmanship. (Match B+, Handshake B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] A video highlighting the NWA World Tag Team Title Tournament is played. (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones fires the new SHOWDOWN 3 t-shirts (available now on NWAwrestling.com) into the crowd. (A*)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]A video is shown recapping the D'Lo Brown and Masato Tanaka situation (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Backstage a clearly terrified Becky Bayless gets the task of interviewing Matt Weise. [B]"Um....Mr. King of the....um...I mean..um..." "Are you scared of me little girl? Are you afraid of what the King of the Monsters could do to a little flower like yourself?"[/B] Becky doesn't answer [B]"ARE YOU?" "Y..y...yes, a little." "Ha ha. Well you have nothing to be scared of sweetheart. You haven't done a thing to anger me. I don't beat up women. No fun in that. You have to be a lowlife piece of garbage to do that. What I do little one, is beat the holy hell out of all the men in my way, all the roadblocks on my road to money and fame. And trust me, there are plenty of them. It seems like the NWA isn't too keen about a man like me holding a title. Seems they think I'm a tad unstable. Not suitable for their image. Can't negotiate with the networks and the PPV carriers if a monster like myself is representing the company. Riddle me this, if I crush Doug Williams windpipe tonight, if I crack his skull, if I puncture his lung, if I RIP HIS GODDAMN HEAD OFF AND YANK OUT HIS SPINE......who should get the shot at Chris Hero's title then? "[/B] [B]"Y....y....you?"[/B] [B]"Exactly. Me. I would not want to be the so-called Anarchist tonight would you?"[/B] Becky shakes her head no. [B]"Thank you for the interview Miss Bayless. You did wonderfully my dear."[/B] Matt Weise heads towards the ring, leaving Becky Bayless visibly shaken and looking to be on the verge of tears. (B+) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Doug Williams defeats Matt Weise by DQ in 7:45 following outside interference by Chris Hero. Hero waffles the Anarchist with the North American title right in front of referee Brian Hebner who calls for the bell. Weise looks absolutely livid and tells Hero, [B]"If you ever and I mean ever interfere in one of my matches again.....you will be spending the rest of your life on a respirator."[/B] Chris Hero gulps hard as FUSION goes off the air. (B+)[/QUOTE] RATING: B

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B] Excerpt from the Bruce Mitchell Audio update on PWTorch.com for Friday August 4th, 2006. Wade Keller: Okay Bruce switching over to the NWA, what did you think of the "go home" edition of FUSION? Bruce Mitchell: Aside from a downright frightening promo by Matt Weise, it was not a very memorable show. Team Punishment and the Headhunters was very mediocre. I really don't think the Headhunters should be on national tv at this point. They're just not that good. Mr. Wrestling III and Lizmark was okay, but just okay. They really need to do SOMETHING with him and soon. WK: Shockingly I agree with everything you said Bruce. How about the Danger Zone. To say that "everything will change" is a pretty bold claim. Does the NWA have Dixie Carter syndrome or will this be something substantial? BM: I'm not sure how substantial its going to be when everything I have heard is that this is going to involve Cathy Corino aka Allison Danger who is not exactly a household name. I'm not really sure what it is going to entail but I'm not optimistic its going to live up to its billing. WK: Any final thoughts on SHOWDOWN 3? BM: Well the only new bit of info I heard is that they're looking to bring some bigger names in for the battle royale probably only for the one night. Beyond that I think we've covered the card pretty well. WK: Okay then, let me get your thoughts on Viscera possibly making the jump to the UFC.....[/B]

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B] Excerpt from the Bruce Mitchell Audio update on PWTorch.com for Friday August 4th, 2006. Wade Keller: Okay Bruce switching over to the NWA, what did you think of the "go home" edition of FUSION? Bruce Mitchell: Aside from a downright frightening promo by Matt Weise, it was not a very memorable show. Team Punishment and the Headhunters was very mediocre. I really don't think the Headhunters should be on national tv at this point. They're just not that good. Mr. Wrestling III and Lizmark was okay, but just okay. They really need to do SOMETHING with him and soon. WK: Shockingly I agree with everything you said Bruce. How about the Danger Zone. To say that "everything will change" is a pretty bold claim. Does the NWA have Dixie Carter syndrome or will this be something substantial? BM: I'm not sure how substantial its going to be when everything I have heard is that this is going to involve Cathy Corino aka Allison Danger who is not exactly a household name. I'm not really sure what it is going to entail but I'm not optimistic its going to live up to its billing. WK: Any final thoughts on SHOWDOWN 3? BM: Well the only new bit of info I heard is that they're looking to bring some bigger names in for the battle royale probably only for the one night. Beyond that I think we've covered the card pretty well. WK: Okay then, let me get your thoughts on Viscera possibly making the jump to the UFC.....[/B]

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] From NWAwrestling.com The NWA is proud to announce the entrants in the $10,000 Over-the-Top-Rope Battle Royale for SHOWDOWN 3. We have scoured the globe for some of the biggest and baddest monsters the world has ever seen to create a clash of titans that this world may never see again. You will not want to miss this epic clash. [CENTER]Photobucket [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Tahoma"][B]One Man Gang Bison Smith Vader The Headhunters Bam Bam Bigelow Tank Abbott "The Derailer" Matt Bloom Abdullah the Butcher "The King of the Monsters" Matt Weise[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] From NWAwrestling.com The NWA is proud to announce the entrants in the $10,000 Over-the-Top-Rope Battle Royale for SHOWDOWN 3. We have scoured the globe for some of the biggest and baddest monsters the world has ever seen to create a clash of titans that this world may never see again. You will not want to miss this epic clash. [CENTER]Photobucket [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Tahoma"][B]One Man Gang Bison Smith Vader The Headhunters Bam Bam Bigelow Tank Abbott "The Derailer" Matt Bloom Abdullah the Butcher "The King of the Monsters" Matt Weise[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]"You are looking live at the jammed-packed Columbus Civic Center. Ladies and gentlemen prepare yourself for a night of wall-to-wall NWA action! I am your host Scott Hudson joined as alway by inimitable Mister James E. Cornette." "That's right Scott and what a main event we have for you tonight. D'Lo Brown. Masato Tanaka. Last Man Standing! The ramifications of this match will be felt by both men and throughout the NWA for years to come. The stakes are high. If D'Lo Brown wins, he gets a shot at Steve Corino's NWA World Heavyweight Championship. If Masato Tanaka wins, D'Lo cannot fight for that prestigious title for a period of one year! The rules are simple. It is literally the last man standing that wins. Whoever cannot answer the referee's ten count will be the loser. It should be an absolute war tonight!" "And don't forget Jim that Steve Corino will be in Masato's corner and "Classic" Colt Cabana will be in his buddy D'Lo's corner. All hell could break loose before that one is over!" "Absolutely and speaking of hell, don't forget the $10,000 ten man invitational over-the-top rope battle royale featuring some of the most monstrous beasts that could have emerged from the gates of hell themselves. Bam Bam Bigelow, Vader, Matt Weise, Abdullah the Butcher and many more. Almost two tons of humanity in the ring at one time, I would not want to be the referee for that stampede of animals!" "And them from there, we will crown the first true NWA World Tag Team Champions of the new century. Jay and Mark Briscoe. Trent Acid and Julio Dinero. One of those teams for carry the banner for the NWA's red-hot tag division. Tonight we will find out who it will be." "From there we have a rematch from FUSION featuring Vampiro squaring off with the undefeated Mr. Wrestling III. Vampiro says that III's win on FUSION was a total fluke and that tonight will be the final nail in Mr. Wrestling legacy's coffin. Mr. Wrestling III, well, he doesn't say much of anything, choosing to let his action in the ring speak for him. Either way it should be a dandy." "All of this and much more tonight including our opening bout, Chris Hero defending the North American title against "the Anarchist" Doug Williams. I don't want to miss a minute of the action here at Showdown 3 so let's get to the ring!"[/B] The theme song of Showdown 3 is [B]Enemy[/B] by [B]Sevendust[/B] [CENTER][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]"You are looking live at the jammed-packed Columbus Civic Center. Ladies and gentlemen prepare yourself for a night of wall-to-wall NWA action! I am your host Scott Hudson joined as alway by inimitable Mister James E. Cornette." "That's right Scott and what a main event we have for you tonight. D'Lo Brown. Masato Tanaka. Last Man Standing! The ramifications of this match will be felt by both men and throughout the NWA for years to come. The stakes are high. If D'Lo Brown wins, he gets a shot at Steve Corino's NWA World Heavyweight Championship. If Masato Tanaka wins, D'Lo cannot fight for that prestigious title for a period of one year! The rules are simple. It is literally the last man standing that wins. Whoever cannot answer the referee's ten count will be the loser. It should be an absolute war tonight!" "And don't forget Jim that Steve Corino will be in Masato's corner and "Classic" Colt Cabana will be in his buddy D'Lo's corner. All hell could break loose before that one is over!" "Absolutely and speaking of hell, don't forget the $10,000 ten man invitational over-the-top rope battle royale featuring some of the most monstrous beasts that could have emerged from the gates of hell themselves. Bam Bam Bigelow, Vader, Matt Weise, Abdullah the Butcher and many more. Almost two tons of humanity in the ring at one time, I would not want to be the referee for that stampede of animals!" "And them from there, we will crown the first true NWA World Tag Team Champions of the new century. Jay and Mark Briscoe. Trent Acid and Julio Dinero. One of those teams for carry the banner for the NWA's red-hot tag division. Tonight we will find out who it will be." "From there we have a rematch from FUSION featuring Vampiro squaring off with the undefeated Mr. Wrestling III. Vampiro says that III's win on FUSION was a total fluke and that tonight will be the final nail in Mr. Wrestling legacy's coffin. Mr. Wrestling III, well, he doesn't say much of anything, choosing to let his action in the ring speak for him. Either way it should be a dandy." "All of this and much more tonight including our opening bout, Chris Hero defending the North American title against "the Anarchist" Doug Williams. I don't want to miss a minute of the action here at Showdown 3 so let's get to the ring!"[/B] The theme song of Showdown 3 is [B]Enemy[/B] by [B]Sevendust[/B] [CENTER][/CENTER]

In dark matches, La Parka defeats Sterling Keenan and Christian York defeats Dropkick Murphy. [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the opening bout of Showdown 3, Chris Hero defeats Doug Williams by pinfall in 13:03 to retain his NWA North American Championship. Doug Williams held the upper hand for most of the match but in the end, the Brand New Hero outsmarted the Anarchist. Hero distracted referee Rudy Charles as his bodyguard the One Man Gang squishes an unsuspecting Doug Williams with an avalanche and the 747. Hero quickly capitalizes and picks up the W. (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Becky Bayless is backstage with the King of the Monsters, Matt Weise. [B]"Matt you have a big match tonight with $10,000 at stake. What are your thoughts going into this match with all of those gigantic monst....um.....I mean..." "Monsters. You can say it my dear. Its just a word. It doesn't anger me. I came to terms with my inner monster a long long time ago. The fact that the NWA booked this match should show the world how terrified they are of me. They went out and secured about two tons of pure aggression all in an attempt to stop my rampage. An attempt that shall be purely in vain mind you. I will gladly take their $10,000 and relish the opportunity to punish these so-called monsters, these pretenders to my throne. They must not have heard who the King of the Monsters is. Perhaps they should ask Mike Awesome assuming he is capable of speech yet. Any more questions little one?" [/B] Becky Bayless shakes her head no. [B]"Thank you my dear. The pleasure was all mine. Now if you will excuse me I have some business to tend to in the ring."[/B] (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the $10,000 Invitational Over-the-Top Rope Battle Royale featuring Matt Weise, the Headhunters, Abdullah the Butcher, Bison Smith, Vader, Tank Abbott, the One Man Gang, Bam Bam Bigelow, and Matt Bloom, Matt Weise dominated the event, eliminating six opponents on his way to victory. Highlights include Weise simultaneously eliminating both Headhunters with a nasty Stan Hansen-esque double clothesline, Matt Bloom press slaming Tank Abbott and tossing him down to the floor, and the One Man Gang being eliminated by an ambush by an irate Doug Williams which led to a brawl between the two that spilled into the crowd until they could be separated. The end came when the King of the Monsters crushed Matt Bloom with the Stump Grinder and tossed his body out of the ring. Weise claims the win and the money in 11:21. (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Backstage the camera jumps from locker room to locker room catching the preparations of Team Punishment, Gedo and Jado, the SATs, and the British Invasion. (C+) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the fatal fourway match to determine the number one contenders to the NWA World Tag Team Championship, the SATs picked up the win in 18:51 by pinfall on Nigel McGuinness. As Team Punishment and Gedo and Jado brawled relentlessly on the outside, Jose and Joel opportunistically tossed out Jody Fleisch and nailed Nigel with the Spanish Fly for the one two three. Ortiz, Puder, Gedo and Jado do not even stop brawling after the bell rings and ultimately have to be separated as both are screaming insults and threats to one another that even the language barrier can't stop. (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Vampiro is backstage in the dark and dreary boiler room of the arena. [B]"Mr. Wrestling III, we both hide our faces for different reasons. The makeup that I wear on my face is a symbol, a symbol of my inner turmoil, my angst, my blackened soul. Its a symbol of the humanity that I gave up on a long time ago. Now you will experience first hand the blackness that is in my heart and the evil that lives where my soul used to. The mask that you wear is symbol of your cowardice and weakness, of the shame that is eating you alive. Why won't you show your face? Is it because you are a pathetic little nothing of a man? Is that it? Mr. Wrestling III, I don't know who you are and I don't give a (bleep) either. Here is what I do know. Tonight after I beat you to within an inch of your life, I'm going to pull that bloody mask off of your broken and battered face and expose you to the entire world as the fraud that you are. Tonight will be the final nail in your embarassing little coffin."[/B] (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Mr Wrestling III defeats Vampiro by pinfall in 12:43. After escaping the Nail in the Coffin, III ties up Vampiro in a La Magistral Cradle to get the win. After the defeat, Vampiro looks angered and frustrated sitting his knees in the center of the ring when he lets out a blood-curdling scream that can be heard by every man, woman and child in the arena! (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Backstage D'Lo Brown and Colt Cabana wish the Briscoe Brothers good luck as they make their way to the ring for the World Tag Team title match. (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] The cameraman catches Trent Acid and Julio Dinero leaving the Horsemen's locker room with Jack Victory following close behind. While Trent and Jack look all business, Julio mugs for the camera and says, [B]"This win is for you Becky!"[/B] before Jack grabs him by the arms and pulls him towards the ring. (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the finals of the NWA World Tag Team Title Tournament, Jay and Mark Briscoe defeat Julio Dinero and Trent Acid by pinfall to claim the straps in 23:17. It looked as the match would end like a typical Horsemen bout would end as Jack Victory stuck his nose where it didn't belong and was about to level Jay with brass knuckles when out of nowhere, Jim Cornette rushed out from the announcers table and waffled Victory with his patented tennis racket. Acid is so stunned by the development, that he falls prey to a Jay Briscoe schoolboy for the pin. The Briscoes are presented the belts by Jim Cornette, a man who knows a thing or two about great tag teams. [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]Jay and Mark bring home the gold with a little help from Jim Cornette[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones has the microphone in the center of the ring. [B]"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome wrestling legend, "the Badman from Borger" Stan 'The Lariat' Hansen![/B]" [CENTER] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]Stan 'The Lariat' Hansen makes the big announcement![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Hansen walks to the ring to a nice ovation from the Columbus crowd and takes the microphone from Lauren Jones. [B]"Thank you missy and thank you folks for that ovation. It warms this old cowboy's heart but this night is not about me, its about all this hard working young bastards in that locker room. Its about the tradition and the legacy of this great company and its about all of you great fans. Tonight I'm out here on behalf of the National Wrestling Alliance and I have a very special announcement to make. On Saturday night, September 2nd, 2006, the NWA will be making its debut on national Pay Per View television! At 8pm and broadcasting live from the Silver Spur Arena in Kissimmee, Florida, we will proudly present A NIGHT FOR REDEMPTION! Y'all are not going to want to miss it! Thanks folks. Have a great night[/B]! (A)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones fires the brand new A NIGHT FOR REDEMPTION T-shirts into the crowd (Available tommorrow on NWAwrestling.com). (A*)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] A video is played highlighting the history between D'Lo Brown and Masato Tanaka. (B+)[/QUOTE] The Main Event is next!

In dark matches, La Parka defeats Sterling Keenan and Christian York defeats Dropkick Murphy. [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the opening bout of Showdown 3, Chris Hero defeats Doug Williams by pinfall in 13:03 to retain his NWA North American Championship. Doug Williams held the upper hand for most of the match but in the end, the Brand New Hero outsmarted the Anarchist. Hero distracted referee Rudy Charles as his bodyguard the One Man Gang squishes an unsuspecting Doug Williams with an avalanche and the 747. Hero quickly capitalizes and picks up the W. (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Becky Bayless is backstage with the King of the Monsters, Matt Weise. [B]"Matt you have a big match tonight with $10,000 at stake. What are your thoughts going into this match with all of those gigantic monst....um.....I mean..." "Monsters. You can say it my dear. Its just a word. It doesn't anger me. I came to terms with my inner monster a long long time ago. The fact that the NWA booked this match should show the world how terrified they are of me. They went out and secured about two tons of pure aggression all in an attempt to stop my rampage. An attempt that shall be purely in vain mind you. I will gladly take their $10,000 and relish the opportunity to punish these so-called monsters, these pretenders to my throne. They must not have heard who the King of the Monsters is. Perhaps they should ask Mike Awesome assuming he is capable of speech yet. Any more questions little one?" [/B] Becky Bayless shakes her head no. [B]"Thank you my dear. The pleasure was all mine. Now if you will excuse me I have some business to tend to in the ring."[/B] (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the $10,000 Invitational Over-the-Top Rope Battle Royale featuring Matt Weise, the Headhunters, Abdullah the Butcher, Bison Smith, Vader, Tank Abbott, the One Man Gang, Bam Bam Bigelow, and Matt Bloom, Matt Weise dominated the event, eliminating six opponents on his way to victory. Highlights include Weise simultaneously eliminating both Headhunters with a nasty Stan Hansen-esque double clothesline, Matt Bloom press slaming Tank Abbott and tossing him down to the floor, and the One Man Gang being eliminated by an ambush by an irate Doug Williams which led to a brawl between the two that spilled into the crowd until they could be separated. The end came when the King of the Monsters crushed Matt Bloom with the Stump Grinder and tossed his body out of the ring. Weise claims the win and the money in 11:21. (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Backstage the camera jumps from locker room to locker room catching the preparations of Team Punishment, Gedo and Jado, the SATs, and the British Invasion. (C+) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the fatal fourway match to determine the number one contenders to the NWA World Tag Team Championship, the SATs picked up the win in 18:51 by pinfall on Nigel McGuinness. As Team Punishment and Gedo and Jado brawled relentlessly on the outside, Jose and Joel opportunistically tossed out Jody Fleisch and nailed Nigel with the Spanish Fly for the one two three. Ortiz, Puder, Gedo and Jado do not even stop brawling after the bell rings and ultimately have to be separated as both are screaming insults and threats to one another that even the language barrier can't stop. (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Vampiro is backstage in the dark and dreary boiler room of the arena. [B]"Mr. Wrestling III, we both hide our faces for different reasons. The makeup that I wear on my face is a symbol, a symbol of my inner turmoil, my angst, my blackened soul. Its a symbol of the humanity that I gave up on a long time ago. Now you will experience first hand the blackness that is in my heart and the evil that lives where my soul used to. The mask that you wear is symbol of your cowardice and weakness, of the shame that is eating you alive. Why won't you show your face? Is it because you are a pathetic little nothing of a man? Is that it? Mr. Wrestling III, I don't know who you are and I don't give a (bleep) either. Here is what I do know. Tonight after I beat you to within an inch of your life, I'm going to pull that bloody mask off of your broken and battered face and expose you to the entire world as the fraud that you are. Tonight will be the final nail in your embarassing little coffin."[/B] (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Mr Wrestling III defeats Vampiro by pinfall in 12:43. After escaping the Nail in the Coffin, III ties up Vampiro in a La Magistral Cradle to get the win. After the defeat, Vampiro looks angered and frustrated sitting his knees in the center of the ring when he lets out a blood-curdling scream that can be heard by every man, woman and child in the arena! (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Backstage D'Lo Brown and Colt Cabana wish the Briscoe Brothers good luck as they make their way to the ring for the World Tag Team title match. (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] The cameraman catches Trent Acid and Julio Dinero leaving the Horsemen's locker room with Jack Victory following close behind. While Trent and Jack look all business, Julio mugs for the camera and says, [B]"This win is for you Becky!"[/B] before Jack grabs him by the arms and pulls him towards the ring. (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the finals of the NWA World Tag Team Title Tournament, Jay and Mark Briscoe defeat Julio Dinero and Trent Acid by pinfall to claim the straps in 23:17. It looked as the match would end like a typical Horsemen bout would end as Jack Victory stuck his nose where it didn't belong and was about to level Jay with brass knuckles when out of nowhere, Jim Cornette rushed out from the announcers table and waffled Victory with his patented tennis racket. Acid is so stunned by the development, that he falls prey to a Jay Briscoe schoolboy for the pin. The Briscoes are presented the belts by Jim Cornette, a man who knows a thing or two about great tag teams. [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]Jay and Mark bring home the gold with a little help from Jim Cornette[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones has the microphone in the center of the ring. [B]"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome wrestling legend, "the Badman from Borger" Stan 'The Lariat' Hansen![/B]" [CENTER] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]Stan 'The Lariat' Hansen makes the big announcement![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Hansen walks to the ring to a nice ovation from the Columbus crowd and takes the microphone from Lauren Jones. [B]"Thank you missy and thank you folks for that ovation. It warms this old cowboy's heart but this night is not about me, its about all this hard working young bastards in that locker room. Its about the tradition and the legacy of this great company and its about all of you great fans. Tonight I'm out here on behalf of the National Wrestling Alliance and I have a very special announcement to make. On Saturday night, September 2nd, 2006, the NWA will be making its debut on national Pay Per View television! At 8pm and broadcasting live from the Silver Spur Arena in Kissimmee, Florida, we will proudly present A NIGHT FOR REDEMPTION! Y'all are not going to want to miss it! Thanks folks. Have a great night[/B]! (A)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones fires the brand new A NIGHT FOR REDEMPTION T-shirts into the crowd (Available tommorrow on NWAwrestling.com). (A*)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] A video is played highlighting the history between D'Lo Brown and Masato Tanaka. (B+)[/QUOTE] The Main Event is next!

Just caught up on this brother and I have to say you are doing a great job. Good news about the PPV show as that can only bring in more revenue. I really want to know who Mr. Wrestling III is now, especially after beating Vampiro twice. Something is brewing with him, it can be seen in his actions after the loose. Matt Weise is gonna blow the roof off of the NWA. Lets hope the monster gimmick does not go stale on him. Great job brother and the main event should be good!

Just caught up on this brother and I have to say you are doing a great job. Good news about the PPV show as that can only bring in more revenue. I really want to know who Mr. Wrestling III is now, especially after beating Vampiro twice. Something is brewing with him, it can be seen in his actions after the loose. Matt Weise is gonna blow the roof off of the NWA. Lets hope the monster gimmick does not go stale on him. Great job brother and the main event should be good!

Lauren Jones is in the ring with a microphone in her hand. Masato Tanaka (with Steve Corino) and D'Lo Brown (with Colt Cabana) have both made their entrances and are awaiting the official announcements. [B]"Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for our MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING! This match is the LAST MAN STANDING MATCH! This match will end only when one man cannot answer the referee's ten count." "Introducing first, standing in the corner to my left, weighing in tonight at two hundred and forty one pounds, standing six feet tall and fighting out of Wakayama, Japan, he is the master of the Roaring Elbow, Masato Tanaka!" [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] "And his opponent, standing in the corner to my right, weighing in tonight at two hundred and sixty eight pounds, standing six feet one inch tall, fighting out of Chicago, Illinois, the Real Deal, D'Lo Brown! [CENTER] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] "When the bell rings, the man in charge will be NWA Senior Official, Mister Rudy Charles."[/B] [CENTER] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [/CENTER] Rudy Charles calls both men into the center of the ring and Lauren Jones holds the microphone for him during final instructions. [B]"Okay men, I want a good, clean fight. On my sign, you will go back to you corner and when the bell rings come out fighting. Are there any questions?"[/B] Both men shake their heads no and there is no chance of a handshake. [B]"Its time then. Good luck to you both."[/B] [B] DING DING DING[/B]

Lauren Jones is in the ring with a microphone in her hand. Masato Tanaka (with Steve Corino) and D'Lo Brown (with Colt Cabana) have both made their entrances and are awaiting the official announcements. [B]"Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for our MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING! This match is the LAST MAN STANDING MATCH! This match will end only when one man cannot answer the referee's ten count." "Introducing first, standing in the corner to my left, weighing in tonight at two hundred and forty one pounds, standing six feet tall and fighting out of Wakayama, Japan, he is the master of the Roaring Elbow, Masato Tanaka!" [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] "And his opponent, standing in the corner to my right, weighing in tonight at two hundred and sixty eight pounds, standing six feet one inch tall, fighting out of Chicago, Illinois, the Real Deal, D'Lo Brown! [CENTER] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] "When the bell rings, the man in charge will be NWA Senior Official, Mister Rudy Charles."[/B] [CENTER] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [/CENTER] Rudy Charles calls both men into the center of the ring and Lauren Jones holds the microphone for him during final instructions. [B]"Okay men, I want a good, clean fight. On my sign, you will go back to you corner and when the bell rings come out fighting. Are there any questions?"[/B] Both men shake their heads no and there is no chance of a handshake. [B]"Its time then. Good luck to you both."[/B] [B] DING DING DING[/B]

As D'Lo's back is turned, Masato runs over and takes him out right away to start up the match. He gets in a few jabs in and sends him into the corner. Tanaka follows up with a few hard rights. Tanaka kicks D'Lo to the outside, then leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. Tanaka walks over to D'Lo, puts the chair high in the air, but D'Lo low blows him and proceeds to stomp the hell out of him much to Steve Corino's chagrin. He nails Tanaka over the back with the chair and then sends him into the crowd over the barricade. D'Lo gets in a few hard rights in the crowd along with some chest chops. Tanaka backs up near the barricade and D'Lo charges but gets a big back body drop over the barricade to the mat at ringside. The referee is up to a 5 count on D'Lo who is down until Masato picks him up and gives him a body slam on the floor. The referee starts the count again as Tanaka rolls into the ring. D'Lo gets up at 6 and gets pulled up to the ring apron. Tanaka lifts up D'Lo into a delayed vertical suplex and crashes him back down to the mat with force. Tanaka drops an elbow to break the referee's new count. He drops a second elbow as D'Lo rolls over to the corner. Brown fights back with a few chops, but Tanaka fights back sending him through the ropes to the outside. Tanaka rolls out and D'Lo tries to nail him head first off the steel post, but he counters and D'Lo hits it face first instead. Corino slips him brass knuckles and Tanaka pounds them into the forehead of D'Lo and blood starts to pour from his head. D'Lo screams out in pain as he drives the knucks into his forehead yet a second time. Tanaka throws him back in the ring and the referee grabs the brass knuckles away from him. D'Lo rolls back outside of the ring attempting to compose himself as blood continues to run down his face. Colt towels off some of the blood and gives him a few words of encouragement. When he gets back in, Tanaka takes him out with a forearm followed by a knee drop to the face. D'Lo gets up in the corner and Tanaka hits a back elbow. D'Lo fights back with a few jabs. D'Lo grabs Masato and sends him through the ropes to the outside. Tanaka pulls D'Lo out and hits a few hard rights to his bloody head. Tanaka then clears off the top of the announce table before D'Lo fights back sending his opponent shoulder first into the steel steps. The referee starts the count and gets to 5 as Tanaka struggles to one knee. Corino distracts Brown and Tanaka capitalizes with a DDT on the floor. As Tanaka stands triumphantly over his fallen foe, Corino gets on the mic and tells him to stay down. The referee gets to the 7 count when D'Lo lowblows Tanaka again. Triple H screams out in pain and then chops D'Lo on the head. D'Lo goes down as Tanaka drops and grabs his groin in pain. The referee then starts the count. The referee gets to 6 when Tanaka grabs D'Lo and puts him on top of the announce table where Scott Hudson and Jim Cornette are. Tanaka gets D'Lo into the piledriver position, but gets countered with a back drop right down to the floor. The referee starts the count on Tanaka as a bloody D'Lo rolls back into the ring. The Japanese superstar somehow gets to his feet at the 9 count and bounces into the ring apron struggling to stay on his feet. D'Lo pulls up his foe by his hair and brings him back in with a suplex and then follows with some right hands. Tanaka tosses him off and fights back with the Roaring Elbow to the face out of nowhere. Corino is ecstatic but a bloody D'Lo gets to his feet at the 8 mark where Tanaka takes him out again with a clothesline. Tanaka gets on D'Lo and pounds him, opening up his wounds further. Tanaka plays to the crowds as Rudy Charles begins to count. D'Lo is up at 5 although Tanaka doesn't see him despite Corino's warnings and walks right into the Sky High. D'Lo gets fired up and drops a legdrop on him. Corino hops up on the apron and D'Lo drills him with a hard right. Colt runs over and he and the champ begin to brawl. D'Lo takes Tanaka down by the legs, goes to the outside, stands up on the steel steps and crotches him into the steel post for a low blow then drives both of his legs against the steel post. He clears away the steel steps and low blows Tanaka against the steel post a few more times. D'Lo gets back in the ring and clips Tanaka on the knee and follows that up with a kick to the knee. He continues to work on the leg and drops an elbow on the knee. D'Lo grabs the leg and pulls it forward to attempt a Figure Four, but Tanaka kicks him away. D'Lo goes for another Figure Four, but this time Tanaka kicks him to the outside of the ring. D'Lo grabs him from the outside and throws his knee against the steel post again. D'Lo grabs a steel chair and nails the knee with with the chair against the steel post. The referee starts the count, but D'Lo breaks it up and applies the Figure Four while hanging off the ring post. Tanaka starts to tap out, but it doesn't matter since that cannot get him the win in this match. D'Lo breaks the hold and gets to his feet using the ropes as the referee starts the count. The referee gets to 7 and Tanaka gets up for a second to stop the count but can't support his weight. D'Lo rolls out and grabs the top part of the steel steps and throws it into the ring. D'Lo rolls back in and walks right into a drop toe hold into the steel steps. Both men struggle get back up as the referee counts but D'Lo gets up at 5 and Tanaka is up by 7, finally able to put a little more weight on his leg. The two men exchange blows. Tanaka throws D'Lo into the ropes and Corino pulls him outside the ring. He is about to waffle him with a chair but D'Lo back kicks him in the groin. He snatches the chair and as Tanaka tries to pull him into the ring, smacks his injured knee with the chair. D'Lo rolls back in as Tanaka crumbles. He wraps the chair around Tanaka's knee and stomps it, causing him to howl in agony. As Tanaka rolls around in pain, D'Lo ascends to the top rope and flies, nails him with the Lo Down. Rudy Charles begins to count. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten! D'Lo Brown wins! As SHOWDOWN 3 goes off the air, D'Lo and Colt are celebrating as Corino helps a badly hurt Tanaka to the back, swearing at and threatening D'Lo the whole way. (B+) END OF SHOW Rating: B+

As D'Lo's back is turned, Masato runs over and takes him out right away to start up the match. He gets in a few jabs in and sends him into the corner. Tanaka follows up with a few hard rights. Tanaka kicks D'Lo to the outside, then leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. Tanaka walks over to D'Lo, puts the chair high in the air, but D'Lo low blows him and proceeds to stomp the hell out of him much to Steve Corino's chagrin. He nails Tanaka over the back with the chair and then sends him into the crowd over the barricade. D'Lo gets in a few hard rights in the crowd along with some chest chops. Tanaka backs up near the barricade and D'Lo charges but gets a big back body drop over the barricade to the mat at ringside. The referee is up to a 5 count on D'Lo who is down until Masato picks him up and gives him a body slam on the floor. The referee starts the count again as Tanaka rolls into the ring. D'Lo gets up at 6 and gets pulled up to the ring apron. Tanaka lifts up D'Lo into a delayed vertical suplex and crashes him back down to the mat with force. Tanaka drops an elbow to break the referee's new count. He drops a second elbow as D'Lo rolls over to the corner. Brown fights back with a few chops, but Tanaka fights back sending him through the ropes to the outside. Tanaka rolls out and D'Lo tries to nail him head first off the steel post, but he counters and D'Lo hits it face first instead. Corino slips him brass knuckles and Tanaka pounds them into the forehead of D'Lo and blood starts to pour from his head. D'Lo screams out in pain as he drives the knucks into his forehead yet a second time. Tanaka throws him back in the ring and the referee grabs the brass knuckles away from him. D'Lo rolls back outside of the ring attempting to compose himself as blood continues to run down his face. Colt towels off some of the blood and gives him a few words of encouragement. When he gets back in, Tanaka takes him out with a forearm followed by a knee drop to the face. D'Lo gets up in the corner and Tanaka hits a back elbow. D'Lo fights back with a few jabs. D'Lo grabs Masato and sends him through the ropes to the outside. Tanaka pulls D'Lo out and hits a few hard rights to his bloody head. Tanaka then clears off the top of the announce table before D'Lo fights back sending his opponent shoulder first into the steel steps. The referee starts the count and gets to 5 as Tanaka struggles to one knee. Corino distracts Brown and Tanaka capitalizes with a DDT on the floor. As Tanaka stands triumphantly over his fallen foe, Corino gets on the mic and tells him to stay down. The referee gets to the 7 count when D'Lo lowblows Tanaka again. Triple H screams out in pain and then chops D'Lo on the head. D'Lo goes down as Tanaka drops and grabs his groin in pain. The referee then starts the count. The referee gets to 6 when Tanaka grabs D'Lo and puts him on top of the announce table where Scott Hudson and Jim Cornette are. Tanaka gets D'Lo into the piledriver position, but gets countered with a back drop right down to the floor. The referee starts the count on Tanaka as a bloody D'Lo rolls back into the ring. The Japanese superstar somehow gets to his feet at the 9 count and bounces into the ring apron struggling to stay on his feet. D'Lo pulls up his foe by his hair and brings him back in with a suplex and then follows with some right hands. Tanaka tosses him off and fights back with the Roaring Elbow to the face out of nowhere. Corino is ecstatic but a bloody D'Lo gets to his feet at the 8 mark where Tanaka takes him out again with a clothesline. Tanaka gets on D'Lo and pounds him, opening up his wounds further. Tanaka plays to the crowds as Rudy Charles begins to count. D'Lo is up at 5 although Tanaka doesn't see him despite Corino's warnings and walks right into the Sky High. D'Lo gets fired up and drops a legdrop on him. Corino hops up on the apron and D'Lo drills him with a hard right. Colt runs over and he and the champ begin to brawl. D'Lo takes Tanaka down by the legs, goes to the outside, stands up on the steel steps and crotches him into the steel post for a low blow then drives both of his legs against the steel post. He clears away the steel steps and low blows Tanaka against the steel post a few more times. D'Lo gets back in the ring and clips Tanaka on the knee and follows that up with a kick to the knee. He continues to work on the leg and drops an elbow on the knee. D'Lo grabs the leg and pulls it forward to attempt a Figure Four, but Tanaka kicks him away. D'Lo goes for another Figure Four, but this time Tanaka kicks him to the outside of the ring. D'Lo grabs him from the outside and throws his knee against the steel post again. D'Lo grabs a steel chair and nails the knee with with the chair against the steel post. The referee starts the count, but D'Lo breaks it up and applies the Figure Four while hanging off the ring post. Tanaka starts to tap out, but it doesn't matter since that cannot get him the win in this match. D'Lo breaks the hold and gets to his feet using the ropes as the referee starts the count. The referee gets to 7 and Tanaka gets up for a second to stop the count but can't support his weight. D'Lo rolls out and grabs the top part of the steel steps and throws it into the ring. D'Lo rolls back in and walks right into a drop toe hold into the steel steps. Both men struggle get back up as the referee counts but D'Lo gets up at 5 and Tanaka is up by 7, finally able to put a little more weight on his leg. The two men exchange blows. Tanaka throws D'Lo into the ropes and Corino pulls him outside the ring. He is about to waffle him with a chair but D'Lo back kicks him in the groin. He snatches the chair and as Tanaka tries to pull him into the ring, smacks his injured knee with the chair. D'Lo rolls back in as Tanaka crumbles. He wraps the chair around Tanaka's knee and stomps it, causing him to howl in agony. As Tanaka rolls around in pain, D'Lo ascends to the top rope and flies, nails him with the Lo Down. Rudy Charles begins to count. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten! D'Lo Brown wins! As SHOWDOWN 3 goes off the air, D'Lo and Colt are celebrating as Corino helps a badly hurt Tanaka to the back, swearing at and threatening D'Lo the whole way. (B+) END OF SHOW Rating: B+

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] From NWAwrestling.com Following the dramatic events and huge announcement at SHOWDOWN 3, the NWA returns to Charlotte, North Carolina, its home away from home, for the latest edition of FUSION! D'Lo Brown will be there to speak about his dramatic come-from-behind victory over Masato Tanaka and he has a special announcement for the NWA World champ, Steve Corino.In addition, tempers ran high in the tag team #1 contenders bout at SHOWDOWN 3 and Team Punishment has demanded a match against Gedo and Jado before they head back to Japan. Expect plenty of hard-hitting NWA action in that one! Plus the One Man Gang cost Doug Williams his chance at Chris Hero's North American title and the Anarchist followed up by costing the Gang his shot at $10,000 in the Invitational Battle Royale. Both sides have demanded a match and will clash this Wednesday on FUSION! And don't forget this week the world will find out just who or what the Danger Zone is! Speculation has been running wild throughout the wrestling world. Tune in Wednesday to find out! All this and much more on FUSION, live Wednesday night 9pm, only on FUSE!

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] From NWAwrestling.com Following the dramatic events and huge announcement at SHOWDOWN 3, the NWA returns to Charlotte, North Carolina, its home away from home, for the latest edition of FUSION! D'Lo Brown will be there to speak about his dramatic come-from-behind victory over Masato Tanaka and he has a special announcement for the NWA World champ, Steve Corino.In addition, tempers ran high in the tag team #1 contenders bout at SHOWDOWN 3 and Team Punishment has demanded a match against Gedo and Jado before they head back to Japan. Expect plenty of hard-hitting NWA action in that one! Plus the One Man Gang cost Doug Williams his chance at Chris Hero's North American title and the Anarchist followed up by costing the Gang his shot at $10,000 in the Invitational Battle Royale. Both sides have demanded a match and will clash this Wednesday on FUSION! And don't forget this week the world will find out just who or what the Danger Zone is! Speculation has been running wild throughout the wrestling world. Tune in Wednesday to find out! All this and much more on FUSION, live Wednesday night 9pm, only on FUSE!

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]From NWAwrestling.com [/B] Following an impressive debut at Showdown 3, the NWA is proud to announce the signing of Matt Bloom to a contract. Matt will continue to make appearances for New Japan Pro Wrestling in addition to wrestling here in the NWA. Look for "The Derailer" to appear on FUSION soon! [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Blue"]"The Derailer" Matt Bloom[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] As always check back with NWAwrestling.com for the latest news from around the Alliance.

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]From NWAwrestling.com [/B] Following an impressive debut at Showdown 3, the NWA is proud to announce the signing of Matt Bloom to a contract. Matt will continue to make appearances for New Japan Pro Wrestling in addition to wrestling here in the NWA. Look for "The Derailer" to appear on FUSION soon! [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Blue"]"The Derailer" Matt Bloom[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] As always check back with NWAwrestling.com for the latest news from around the Alliance.

Archived