National Wrestling Alliance: A Return to Glory

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Wednesday August 9th, 2006, 9PM EST[/B] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [/CENTER] [B]"On the heels of a epic event last Saturday night, FUSION doesn't slow down for one second as we're back home in Charlotte for a night of NWA action including the unraveling of the mystery known as the Danger Zone! I'm your host Scott Hudson joined once again by the man who single-handedly thwarted the Horsemen's interference and enabled the Briscoe Brothers to claim their first ever World tag team titles, Mister James E. Cornette." "All I did was make sure that the best team won. I'm getting a little tired of all the interference and crap that's happening around these parts. There are so many people running in and out of the ring lately, I feel like I'm watching on of those crappy episodes of Raw or Impact. Let me tell you this Scott. I've managed and been around great tag teams my whole life and Jay and Mark have the talent to go down as one of the great tag teams of all time. The hard part is that now that they have those belts, they are the target of every team in the world but that gives them a chance to prove their greatness!" "And speaking of greatness, you have to talk about D'Lo Brown and the amazing heart he showed surviving a savage beating at the hands of Masato Tanaka." "Not only did he survive Scott but he thrived, winning the Last Man Standing match and earning a title shot at the World champ, Steve Corino. D'Lo will be here tonight with a message for the champ. I can't wait to hear what "the Real Deal" has to say." "And there is going to be some tremendous in-ring action tonight as well. Team Punishment, Tito Ortiz and "Too Dangerous" Daniel Puder take on Gedo and Jado in their last match before heading back to the land of the rising sun. Plus the One Man Gang takes on the man that he cost the NWA North American Championship, "the Anarchist" Doug Williams." "And in the main event of the evening, Vampiro has demanded one more match with Mr. Wrestling III, saying he will not lose again!" "Vampiro let out an evil bellow following his loss at Showdown 3. What will happen tonight when they clash again? All this and much more. Don't you dare go anywhere. FUSION starts now!"[/B] Cut to opening montage which features shots of NWA legends Lou Thesz, Ric Flair, Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Mr. Wrestling II, Terry Funk, Ernie Ladd, Jack Brisco, Antonino Rocca, Barry Windham, The Road Warriors, Nikita Koloff, Arn Anderson, The Midnight Express, Tully Blanchard, Magnum TA, The Rock-N-Roll Express, and Ricky Steamboat spliced in with shots of today's stars of the NWA, Steve Corino, Tito Ortiz, D'Lo Brown, Masato Tanaka, Matt Wiese, Vampiro, Mr. Wrestling III, Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, The Briscoe Brothers, La Parka, Doug Williams, Lizmark Jr, and Trent Acid. The screen goes black for a moment and the motto of the NWA appears, OUR TRADITION BUILDS LEGENDS. The theme song of FUSION is Burn by the Cure

[B]Wednesday August 9th, 2006, 9PM EST[/B] [CENTER]Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [/CENTER] [B]"On the heels of a epic event last Saturday night, FUSION doesn't slow down for one second as we're back home in Charlotte for a night of NWA action including the unraveling of the mystery known as the Danger Zone! I'm your host Scott Hudson joined once again by the man who single-handedly thwarted the Horsemen's interference and enabled the Briscoe Brothers to claim their first ever World tag team titles, Mister James E. Cornette." "All I did was make sure that the best team won. I'm getting a little tired of all the interference and crap that's happening around these parts. There are so many people running in and out of the ring lately, I feel like I'm watching on of those crappy episodes of Raw or Impact. Let me tell you this Scott. I've managed and been around great tag teams my whole life and Jay and Mark have the talent to go down as one of the great tag teams of all time. The hard part is that now that they have those belts, they are the target of every team in the world but that gives them a chance to prove their greatness!" "And speaking of greatness, you have to talk about D'Lo Brown and the amazing heart he showed surviving a savage beating at the hands of Masato Tanaka." "Not only did he survive Scott but he thrived, winning the Last Man Standing match and earning a title shot at the World champ, Steve Corino. D'Lo will be here tonight with a message for the champ. I can't wait to hear what "the Real Deal" has to say." "And there is going to be some tremendous in-ring action tonight as well. Team Punishment, Tito Ortiz and "Too Dangerous" Daniel Puder take on Gedo and Jado in their last match before heading back to the land of the rising sun. Plus the One Man Gang takes on the man that he cost the NWA North American Championship, "the Anarchist" Doug Williams." "And in the main event of the evening, Vampiro has demanded one more match with Mr. Wrestling III, saying he will not lose again!" "Vampiro let out an evil bellow following his loss at Showdown 3. What will happen tonight when they clash again? All this and much more. Don't you dare go anywhere. FUSION starts now!"[/B] Cut to opening montage which features shots of NWA legends Lou Thesz, Ric Flair, Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Mr. Wrestling II, Terry Funk, Ernie Ladd, Jack Brisco, Antonino Rocca, Barry Windham, The Road Warriors, Nikita Koloff, Arn Anderson, The Midnight Express, Tully Blanchard, Magnum TA, The Rock-N-Roll Express, and Ricky Steamboat spliced in with shots of today's stars of the NWA, Steve Corino, Tito Ortiz, D'Lo Brown, Masato Tanaka, Matt Wiese, Vampiro, Mr. Wrestling III, Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, The Briscoe Brothers, La Parka, Doug Williams, Lizmark Jr, and Trent Acid. The screen goes black for a moment and the motto of the NWA appears, OUR TRADITION BUILDS LEGENDS. The theme song of FUSION is Burn by the Cure

In dark matches the British Invasion defeated Sterling Keenan and Rainman and Christian York pinned Mikey Batts. [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the opening bout of the evening, Team Punishment defeats Gedo and Jado by submission in 12:58 when Daniel Puder catches Gedo in the Keylock and he has no choice but to tap out. (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Brand New by Rhymefest (featuring Kanye West) hits and out comes the new number one contender D'Lo Brown. He is all smiles despite being a bit banged up from the Last Man Standing bout. He takes the microphone from Lauren Jones and hops into the ring. He thanks his fans for their support at Showdown 3 saying how they helped him get through the toughest match of his career. Despite be battered and bloodied and bruised, he says he never felt better after that match and now he has only one thing on his mind, winning the NWA World Heavyweight championship from Steve Corino. He then makes the announcement that they will square off with the title on the line on Saturday night September 2nd at A NIGHT FOR REDEMPTION, the NWA's first PPV! As the crowd goes crazy, D'Lo plays to them a bit and they all celebrate together as his music plays once again. (A) [CENTER] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]D'Lo is all smiles after Showdown 3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Doug Williams defeated the One Man Gang by DQ in 6:32. To the shock of Jim Cornette, Scott Hudson and the entire crowd, the Anarchist actually hits the Gang with the Chaos Theory! This causes Chris Hero to come running in to break up the pinfall and causes the DQ by attacking Doug Williams. The Anarchist quickly gains the upper hand and Chris Hero goes running. Doug turns his attention back to the Gang and begins to attack him again when the arena goes dark. (C)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] An eerie purple light comes on and Wicked Ways by Garbage begins to play. Out from the back comes............. [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Allison Danger who enters the rings and plays to the crowd before taking the microphone. [B]"I can see you're all pretty disappointed. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Allison Danger. I know what you're thinking, all this buildup to the Danger Zone and all it is is some girl. I understand that most of you have never been this close to a girl, especially one as beautiful as myself, but I am not here to be eye candy for all you losers. I'm not some diva search bimbo. I'm not some slutty ring girl. The new NWA has prided itself on not having a glass ceiling, on talent and victories overcoming everything. Well there is one taboo in this business. That backstage area is still one big good old boys club. There is still no place for a strong, intelligent woman like myself but that is about to change. The Danger Zone is going to be the new force in this industry for you see, this helpless little girl is far from helpless. I have begun to assemble an army. Thanks to these men my power, my influence, and my bank account will grow as we dominate like no group has before. Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly present to you my charges.......Dylan Summers and William Welch."[/B] Two men emerge from the crowd. [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B] "or perhaps you know them better as...the Necro Butcher and the Messiah! Time to take out the trash boys!" [/B]On her cue, they hit the ring and with stunning precision, the Messiah takes out Doug Williams with the Fall from Grace and the Necro Butcher drops the Gang with the Asiatic Spike before dumping them out of the ring onto the floor. [B]"Something wicked this way comes. Hopefully the rest of that locker room is smart enough to get out of way.[/B]", Allison Danger purrs. The damage having been done, Allison Danger throws down the microphone and they all leave through the crowd. (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]As FUSION comes back from commercial, Jim Cornette and Scott Hudson try to make sense of what has happened with the Danger Zone with little success before the camera heads backstage to where Vampiro is. [B]"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me thrice....well there is no saying for that. Mr. Wrestling III, I don't intend to get fooled by you again. They say the third time is the charm. I say the third time is the end of you. I have destroyed better men than you. Tonight the real Vampiro returns and your fifteen minutes of fame ends. I hope you enjoyed it. I know I'm going to enjoy ending your myth."[/B] (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones. T-shirts. Enough said. (A*)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]As Summon the Heroes plays, Mr. Wrestling III emerges wearing a T-shirt that reads, "[B]Mr. Wrestling III the Vampire Slayer"[/B] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Mr.Wrestling III defeats Vampiro by pinfall in 14:31. Vampiro is once again thwarted at every turn by the technical wizard and eventually falls prey to a crucifix. After the bout Vampiro lets out another bellow before crumbling to his knees where he begins to openly sob as FUSION goes off the air. (B+)[/QUOTE] Rating: B

In dark matches the British Invasion defeated Sterling Keenan and Rainman and Christian York pinned Mikey Batts. [QUOTE] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the opening bout of the evening, Team Punishment defeats Gedo and Jado by submission in 12:58 when Daniel Puder catches Gedo in the Keylock and he has no choice but to tap out. (B)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Brand New by Rhymefest (featuring Kanye West) hits and out comes the new number one contender D'Lo Brown. He is all smiles despite being a bit banged up from the Last Man Standing bout. He takes the microphone from Lauren Jones and hops into the ring. He thanks his fans for their support at Showdown 3 saying how they helped him get through the toughest match of his career. Despite be battered and bloodied and bruised, he says he never felt better after that match and now he has only one thing on his mind, winning the NWA World Heavyweight championship from Steve Corino. He then makes the announcement that they will square off with the title on the line on Saturday night September 2nd at A NIGHT FOR REDEMPTION, the NWA's first PPV! As the crowd goes crazy, D'Lo plays to them a bit and they all celebrate together as his music plays once again. (A) [CENTER] Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting [B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]D'Lo is all smiles after Showdown 3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Doug Williams defeated the One Man Gang by DQ in 6:32. To the shock of Jim Cornette, Scott Hudson and the entire crowd, the Anarchist actually hits the Gang with the Chaos Theory! This causes Chris Hero to come running in to break up the pinfall and causes the DQ by attacking Doug Williams. The Anarchist quickly gains the upper hand and Chris Hero goes running. Doug turns his attention back to the Gang and begins to attack him again when the arena goes dark. (C)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] An eerie purple light comes on and Wicked Ways by Garbage begins to play. Out from the back comes............. [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Allison Danger who enters the rings and plays to the crowd before taking the microphone. [B]"I can see you're all pretty disappointed. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Allison Danger. I know what you're thinking, all this buildup to the Danger Zone and all it is is some girl. I understand that most of you have never been this close to a girl, especially one as beautiful as myself, but I am not here to be eye candy for all you losers. I'm not some diva search bimbo. I'm not some slutty ring girl. The new NWA has prided itself on not having a glass ceiling, on talent and victories overcoming everything. Well there is one taboo in this business. That backstage area is still one big good old boys club. There is still no place for a strong, intelligent woman like myself but that is about to change. The Danger Zone is going to be the new force in this industry for you see, this helpless little girl is far from helpless. I have begun to assemble an army. Thanks to these men my power, my influence, and my bank account will grow as we dominate like no group has before. Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly present to you my charges.......Dylan Summers and William Welch."[/B] Two men emerge from the crowd. [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B] "or perhaps you know them better as...the Necro Butcher and the Messiah! Time to take out the trash boys!" [/B]On her cue, they hit the ring and with stunning precision, the Messiah takes out Doug Williams with the Fall from Grace and the Necro Butcher drops the Gang with the Asiatic Spike before dumping them out of the ring onto the floor. [B]"Something wicked this way comes. Hopefully the rest of that locker room is smart enough to get out of way.[/B]", Allison Danger purrs. The damage having been done, Allison Danger throws down the microphone and they all leave through the crowd. (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]As FUSION comes back from commercial, Jim Cornette and Scott Hudson try to make sense of what has happened with the Danger Zone with little success before the camera heads backstage to where Vampiro is. [B]"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me thrice....well there is no saying for that. Mr. Wrestling III, I don't intend to get fooled by you again. They say the third time is the charm. I say the third time is the end of you. I have destroyed better men than you. Tonight the real Vampiro returns and your fifteen minutes of fame ends. I hope you enjoyed it. I know I'm going to enjoy ending your myth."[/B] (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones. T-shirts. Enough said. (A*)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]As Summon the Heroes plays, Mr. Wrestling III emerges wearing a T-shirt that reads, "[B]Mr. Wrestling III the Vampire Slayer"[/B] [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] Mr.Wrestling III defeats Vampiro by pinfall in 14:31. Vampiro is once again thwarted at every turn by the technical wizard and eventually falls prey to a crucifix. After the bout Vampiro lets out another bellow before crumbling to his knees where he begins to openly sob as FUSION goes off the air. (B+)[/QUOTE] Rating: B

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]Excerpt from the Bruce Mitchell Audio update on PWTorch.com for Friday August 11th, 2006. Wade Keller: Okay there is a lot of news on the NWA to cover today so lets get right into it. What did you think of Showdown 3? Bruce Mitchell: I thought it was a pretty good show Wade with some real good in-ring action. The main event was a very good match and the undercard was solid. The big announcement wasn't too surprising but it is an interesting move, making the jump to PPV. WK: Its a risky move for them but its not too risky. They're only going to be on PPV once every 4 months so they're not looking to oversaturate the market. The other nine months, they're still looking to run the NWA Showdown specials on Fuse although ideally they would like to move to a bigger network. BM: The problem though that I see is that with the WWE's fifteen, TNA's twelve and the the UFC's nine or ten pay-per views each year, is there room for the NWA? That is going to be interesting to see how that plays out. WK: Agreed. What about FUSION this week? What did you think of the Danger Zone? BM: Well Allison Danger being brought in is no surprise considering she's Steve Corino's sister. I was surprised to see the Necro Butcher and the Messiah though and not really surprised in a good way. I'm hoping the NWA stays away from the excessively violent hardcore crap but that doesn't seem likely with those two. WK: Well from what I heard they want to take both men in different directions than that. I know Stan Hansen and Steve Williams are working with Necro Butcher on becoming more of a pure brawler than a garbage wrestler. They're trying to mold him into becoming a modern-day Bruiser Brody. As for the Messiah, they're working with him as well trying to make him into more of a Kevin Sullivan-esque character from what I've heard. I don't expect to see any light tubes or barbed wire matches any time soon. Okay that pretty much covers everything so changing subjects, what do you think of the WWE's decision to try electro-shock therapy on Randy Orton since conventional therapy hasn't made him any less of an @sshole.....[/B]

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]Excerpt from the Bruce Mitchell Audio update on PWTorch.com for Friday August 11th, 2006. Wade Keller: Okay there is a lot of news on the NWA to cover today so lets get right into it. What did you think of Showdown 3? Bruce Mitchell: I thought it was a pretty good show Wade with some real good in-ring action. The main event was a very good match and the undercard was solid. The big announcement wasn't too surprising but it is an interesting move, making the jump to PPV. WK: Its a risky move for them but its not too risky. They're only going to be on PPV once every 4 months so they're not looking to oversaturate the market. The other nine months, they're still looking to run the NWA Showdown specials on Fuse although ideally they would like to move to a bigger network. BM: The problem though that I see is that with the WWE's fifteen, TNA's twelve and the the UFC's nine or ten pay-per views each year, is there room for the NWA? That is going to be interesting to see how that plays out. WK: Agreed. What about FUSION this week? What did you think of the Danger Zone? BM: Well Allison Danger being brought in is no surprise considering she's Steve Corino's sister. I was surprised to see the Necro Butcher and the Messiah though and not really surprised in a good way. I'm hoping the NWA stays away from the excessively violent hardcore crap but that doesn't seem likely with those two. WK: Well from what I heard they want to take both men in different directions than that. I know Stan Hansen and Steve Williams are working with Necro Butcher on becoming more of a pure brawler than a garbage wrestler. They're trying to mold him into becoming a modern-day Bruiser Brody. As for the Messiah, they're working with him as well trying to make him into more of a Kevin Sullivan-esque character from what I've heard. I don't expect to see any light tubes or barbed wire matches any time soon. Okay that pretty much covers everything so changing subjects, what do you think of the WWE's decision to try electro-shock therapy on Randy Orton since conventional therapy hasn't made him any less of an @sshole.....[/B]

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] From NWAwrestling.com In a match just signed for FUSION, "the Anarchist" Doug Williams and the One Man Gang will put aside their differences and face the two men who destroyed them last week, the Danger Zone. Will having Chris Hero in their corner help them overcome "the Wicked Little Girl" Allison Danger's proteges, the Necro Butcher and the Messiah? Plus "The Derailer" Matt Bloom makes his FUSION debut as he takes on Bison Smith! And in the main event of the evening, the new NWA World tag team champions, Jay and Mark Briscoe put their titles on the line against the number one contenders, Jose and Joel Maximo, the SATs! All this plus an update on Vampiro and much more this week on FUSION!

[CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] From NWAwrestling.com In a match just signed for FUSION, "the Anarchist" Doug Williams and the One Man Gang will put aside their differences and face the two men who destroyed them last week, the Danger Zone. Will having Chris Hero in their corner help them overcome "the Wicked Little Girl" Allison Danger's proteges, the Necro Butcher and the Messiah? Plus "The Derailer" Matt Bloom makes his FUSION debut as he takes on Bison Smith! And in the main event of the evening, the new NWA World tag team champions, Jay and Mark Briscoe put their titles on the line against the number one contenders, Jose and Joel Maximo, the SATs! All this plus an update on Vampiro and much more this week on FUSION!

[B]Wednesday August 16th, 2006, 9PM EST[/B] [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]"We are live at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium and this is FUSION! I'm your host Scott Hudson joined by the legendary Jim Cornette. Jim, what a show we have for the fans tonight!" "That we do Scott and it all starts at the top with our spectacular main event featuring the new NWA World Tag Team champions, Jay and Mark Briscoe taking on the number contenders, Jose and Joel Maximo, the SATs! Those four could tear the roof right off this arena!" "And from there, we have the unlikely pairing of "the Anarchist" Doug Williams teaming with the One Man Gang with North American Champion Chris Hero in their corner taking on the men who beat the holy hell out of them last week, the Danger Zone! This is going to be the Necro Butcher and the Messiah's NWA in-ring debuts tonight and they will have the self-proclaimed "Wicked Little Girl" in their corner, Allison Danger. That should be a good, old-fashioned pier six brawl as the late great Gordon Solie would say." "Don't forgot we will also have the FUSION debut of "the Derailer" Matt Bloom tonight! Coming off his impressive performance at Showdown III, the NWA quickly signed this young stud to a contract and tonight he will take on the behemoth Bison Smith." "You are not going to want to miss a minute of FUSION. All this plus an update on Vampiro. FUSION starts now!"[/B] Cut to opening montage which features shots of NWA legends Lou Thesz, Ric Flair, Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Ernie Ladd, Jack Brisco, Antonino Rocca, Barry Windham, Mr. Wrestling II, The Road Warriors, Nikita Koloff, Arn Anderson, The Midnight Express, Tully Blanchard, Magnum TA, The Rock-N-Roll Express, and Ricky Steamboat spliced in with shots of today's stars of the NWA, Steve Corino, Tito Ortiz, D'Lo Brown, Masato Tanaka, Matt Wiese, Vampiro, Mr. Wrestling III, Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, The Briscoe Brothers, La Parka, the SATs, Doug Williams, Lizmark Jr, and Trent Acid. The screen goes black for a moment and the motto of the NWA appears, OUR TRADITION BUILDS LEGENDS. The theme song of FUSION is Burn by the Cure

[B]Wednesday August 16th, 2006, 9PM EST[/B] [CENTER] Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] [B]"We are live at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium and this is FUSION! I'm your host Scott Hudson joined by the legendary Jim Cornette. Jim, what a show we have for the fans tonight!" "That we do Scott and it all starts at the top with our spectacular main event featuring the new NWA World Tag Team champions, Jay and Mark Briscoe taking on the number contenders, Jose and Joel Maximo, the SATs! Those four could tear the roof right off this arena!" "And from there, we have the unlikely pairing of "the Anarchist" Doug Williams teaming with the One Man Gang with North American Champion Chris Hero in their corner taking on the men who beat the holy hell out of them last week, the Danger Zone! This is going to be the Necro Butcher and the Messiah's NWA in-ring debuts tonight and they will have the self-proclaimed "Wicked Little Girl" in their corner, Allison Danger. That should be a good, old-fashioned pier six brawl as the late great Gordon Solie would say." "Don't forgot we will also have the FUSION debut of "the Derailer" Matt Bloom tonight! Coming off his impressive performance at Showdown III, the NWA quickly signed this young stud to a contract and tonight he will take on the behemoth Bison Smith." "You are not going to want to miss a minute of FUSION. All this plus an update on Vampiro. FUSION starts now!"[/B] Cut to opening montage which features shots of NWA legends Lou Thesz, Ric Flair, Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Ernie Ladd, Jack Brisco, Antonino Rocca, Barry Windham, Mr. Wrestling II, The Road Warriors, Nikita Koloff, Arn Anderson, The Midnight Express, Tully Blanchard, Magnum TA, The Rock-N-Roll Express, and Ricky Steamboat spliced in with shots of today's stars of the NWA, Steve Corino, Tito Ortiz, D'Lo Brown, Masato Tanaka, Matt Wiese, Vampiro, Mr. Wrestling III, Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, The Briscoe Brothers, La Parka, the SATs, Doug Williams, Lizmark Jr, and Trent Acid. The screen goes black for a moment and the motto of the NWA appears, OUR TRADITION BUILDS LEGENDS. The theme song of FUSION is Burn by the Cure

In dark matches Rainman defeated Jody Fleisch and Nigel McGuinness defeated Sterling Keenan. [QUOTE][CENTER][/CENTER] Crazy Train by Ozzy plays and out comes "the Derailer" Matt Bloom to make his FUSION debut! [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the opening bout, Matt Bloom defeats Bison Smith by pinfall in 4:05 following the Trainwreck (two-handed choke bomb). After the bout, he gets on the mic, [B]"All aboard, the Derailer Express is now departing. Next stop, the NWA World Heavyweight Championship!"[/B] Bloom tosses the mic back to Lauren Jones, flexes once, and then heads to the back. (C+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]The camera cuts backstage and catches Steve Corino and Jack Victory walking into the building. Jack grabs the cameraman and says, [B]"Get that little harlot Bayless in our locker room in 15 minutes. The champ has something to say. "[/B] (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Becky Bayless is in the locker room with the Danger Zone. She is about to ask Allison Danger a question but gets cut off, [B]"Hush. Don't tax that little tiny brain of yours. Bimbos like you have made my life excruciating in this business. It never mattered how smart or how talented I was as long as tramps like you were bouncing around in push-up bras. Whatever it takes to please the good old boy network that runs everything right Becky? Well tonight we start tearing down that old infrastructure brick by brick with the help of my personal two man wrecking crew. Its time to go boys. Oh and Becky, try not to pull a muscle in your brain trying to figure out what I just said."[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] The Necro Butcher and the Messiah defeated Doug Williams and the One Man Gang by referee's stoppage in 9:23. Doug Williams was taking a vicious beatdown and went to make the hot tag to the Gang when he and Chris Hero decided to walk away and leave him to take the beating from the Danger Zone. Following the Godsmack by the Messiah, the Butcher tagged in and tortured the Anarchist with the Asiatic Spike until blood was coming out of his mouth and referee Brian Hebner stepped in to stop the bout (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] A video is aired promoting next week's main event, Colt Cabana taking on Mr. Wrestling III with the winner getting a shot at Chris Hero's North American title at A Night For Redemption! (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Becky Bayless is backstage in the Horsemen's locker room with Steve Corino who is sitting on a bench while Jack Victory stands menacingly behind him with his arms folded. [B]"Mister Corino you requested this time. What is on your mind?"[/B] [B]"Mister Corino? You're learning kid. At least someone around here is showing the champ the respect he deserves. The NWA sure isn't nor is that common street thug D'Lo Brown. Apparantly I'm supposed to be all afraid of him now that he scored one fluke win over Masato Tanaka. I'm shaking D'Lo. I'm shaking in sheer terror. I have beaten you before and I will beat you again one two three. Oh and one more thing Mr. Real Deal, once I squash you like a bug again, there will be no more title shots for you. So at a Night for Redemption, I suggest you get the job done, if you can. I have a hunch though, it will end like it always does though, with the King of Old School's hand raised in victory. Let's go Jacko, we have better things to do than hang out here." [/B] (A)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones. T-Shirts. Yep you know you love it. (A*)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Before the main event, Jim Cornette tells the viewers that Vampiro has taken an indefinate leave of absence from the NWA and from wrestling in general. Cornette says that he spoke to him just yesterday and Vampiro told him that his world is spiraling out of control and that he needs to re-evaluate everything. He told him that he may be back better than ever or he may just fade away. He doesn't know which. (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the main event of the evening, the Briscoes Brothers and the SATs fought to a 20 minute TV time limit remaining draw. As FUSION is going off the air, neither side looks happy with the result and tempers appear to be running high. (B)[/QUOTE] Rating: B

In dark matches Rainman defeated Jody Fleisch and Nigel McGuinness defeated Sterling Keenan. [QUOTE][CENTER][/CENTER] Crazy Train by Ozzy plays and out comes "the Derailer" Matt Bloom to make his FUSION debut! [CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the opening bout, Matt Bloom defeats Bison Smith by pinfall in 4:05 following the Trainwreck (two-handed choke bomb). After the bout, he gets on the mic, [B]"All aboard, the Derailer Express is now departing. Next stop, the NWA World Heavyweight Championship!"[/B] Bloom tosses the mic back to Lauren Jones, flexes once, and then heads to the back. (C+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]The camera cuts backstage and catches Steve Corino and Jack Victory walking into the building. Jack grabs the cameraman and says, [B]"Get that little harlot Bayless in our locker room in 15 minutes. The champ has something to say. "[/B] (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Becky Bayless is in the locker room with the Danger Zone. She is about to ask Allison Danger a question but gets cut off, [B]"Hush. Don't tax that little tiny brain of yours. Bimbos like you have made my life excruciating in this business. It never mattered how smart or how talented I was as long as tramps like you were bouncing around in push-up bras. Whatever it takes to please the good old boy network that runs everything right Becky? Well tonight we start tearing down that old infrastructure brick by brick with the help of my personal two man wrecking crew. Its time to go boys. Oh and Becky, try not to pull a muscle in your brain trying to figure out what I just said."[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] The Necro Butcher and the Messiah defeated Doug Williams and the One Man Gang by referee's stoppage in 9:23. Doug Williams was taking a vicious beatdown and went to make the hot tag to the Gang when he and Chris Hero decided to walk away and leave him to take the beating from the Danger Zone. Following the Godsmack by the Messiah, the Butcher tagged in and tortured the Anarchist with the Asiatic Spike until blood was coming out of his mouth and referee Brian Hebner stepped in to stop the bout (B-)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] A video is aired promoting next week's main event, Colt Cabana taking on Mr. Wrestling III with the winner getting a shot at Chris Hero's North American title at A Night For Redemption! (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Becky Bayless is backstage in the Horsemen's locker room with Steve Corino who is sitting on a bench while Jack Victory stands menacingly behind him with his arms folded. [B]"Mister Corino you requested this time. What is on your mind?"[/B] [B]"Mister Corino? You're learning kid. At least someone around here is showing the champ the respect he deserves. The NWA sure isn't nor is that common street thug D'Lo Brown. Apparantly I'm supposed to be all afraid of him now that he scored one fluke win over Masato Tanaka. I'm shaking D'Lo. I'm shaking in sheer terror. I have beaten you before and I will beat you again one two three. Oh and one more thing Mr. Real Deal, once I squash you like a bug again, there will be no more title shots for you. So at a Night for Redemption, I suggest you get the job done, if you can. I have a hunch though, it will end like it always does though, with the King of Old School's hand raised in victory. Let's go Jacko, we have better things to do than hang out here." [/B] (A)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Lauren Jones. T-Shirts. Yep you know you love it. (A*)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Before the main event, Jim Cornette tells the viewers that Vampiro has taken an indefinate leave of absence from the NWA and from wrestling in general. Cornette says that he spoke to him just yesterday and Vampiro told him that his world is spiraling out of control and that he needs to re-evaluate everything. He told him that he may be back better than ever or he may just fade away. He doesn't know which. (B+)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/CENTER] In the main event of the evening, the Briscoes Brothers and the SATs fought to a 20 minute TV time limit remaining draw. As FUSION is going off the air, neither side looks happy with the result and tempers appear to be running high. (B)[/QUOTE] Rating: B

Nice "Fusion" show... We get the debut of the "Derailer" ...by the way perfect ring music then a nice angle/match with OMG and Williams...Danger Zone goes over Strong...Still leave Williams with many options...Then the Champ speaks and its always good to here from the champ followed by a a nice 20 minute draw tag match (surprised a bit by outcome) Cant wait for A night of redemption!

Nice "Fusion" show... We get the debut of the "Derailer" ...by the way perfect ring music then a nice angle/match with OMG and Williams...Danger Zone goes over Strong...Still leave Williams with many options...Then the Champ speaks and its always good to here from the champ followed by a a nice 20 minute draw tag match (surprised a bit by outcome) Cant wait for A night of redemption!

Archived