January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

Ok, so just downloaded the latest version of the mod and got the critical error "Amazing Halo has a contract with ECCW despite not being active"

Never seen this one before... anyone else getting this??

Idk how that even happened. It's fixed

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Corey" data-cite="Corey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks for your work on this mod, MrVillain. Really looking forward to sinking my teeth into it when the game fully releases in a few days.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I appreciate that man. It's honestly been my pleasure to do this.</p>

Any idea how to make an NWA World Title match in TNA? It's not showing up as an option when creating a match involving Jeff Jarrett, but you have TNA set as part of the NWA.

EDIT: This is my first post on this forum in at least 10 years lol. Just saw a pic I took senior year in HS on the old background is my profile pic.

EDIT AGAIN: Found the solution in the in-game help that i didn't seek out before posting here.

Any idea how to make an NWA World Title match in TNA? It's not showing up as an option when creating a match involving Jeff Jarrett, but you have TNA set as part of the NWA.

EDIT: This is my first post on this forum in at least 10 years lol. Just saw a pic I took senior year in HS on the old background is my profile pic.

EDIT AGAIN: Found the solution in the in-game help that i didn't seek out before posting here.

Its an option when booking to hire a alliance title for the show if you want to use it

It's impossible to correctly simulate the NWA/TNA title situation for this time period in the game honestly because strictly speaking they weren't alliance titles at this time; TNA had exclusive rights to them. But they were still owned by NWA who of course later on revoke those rights. But there's no way to simulate that.

That would be correct. But I will totally change it back if you guys would like...in my gestsy TNA wasn't using the title for some odd reason

I think it would better to keep them as Alliance Titles. Jarrett defended the title in that time in a lot of NWA Partner promotions. And it leaves also the opportunity to book an awesome NWA vs. TNA Feud where you create your own TNA Belts and split up from the NWA :D

It's impossible to correctly simulate the NWA/TNA title situation for this time period in the game honestly because strictly speaking they weren't alliance titles at this time; TNA had exclusive rights to them. But they were still owned by NWA who of course later on revoke those rights. But there's no way to simulate that.

TNA did not have exclusive rights at the time. The reason the NWA pulled out and took the titles was because TNA was not consulting them on title changes to get approval.

Jarrett and 3LK routinely defend the world titles in NWA territories. Just look up results for NWA Cyberspace during this time period.

<p>IF you're playing as TNA you can kind of manipulate the titles so they don't change at another company. You just have to tweak the types of events that it gets defended at. If you don't have a touring company. Set it to only be defended at tours. If no other company has a TV show then set it to only be defended on TV. </p><p> </p><p>

The downside is that you won't see them get defended at other companies, but you won't end up having Sonjay Dutt win the NWA World title from Goldberg as I have had in the past. You also get to keep the option of leaving the alliance and allowing the titles to continue on without you. Just remember to change the defense rules back to normal.</p>

I'm looking forward to play the full version of this great mod.

Is may 16th still the release date for the full version of this mod?

I played the beta (with WWE and some times with OVW) a couple of times and I think your work is really good.