January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DeadCeleb" data-cite="DeadCeleb" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have 2 separate entries. Might be from an old update that I've been playing on that had gotten removed before this update</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There was never a dupe for JBL. I really am not sure what's happening here</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DeadCeleb" data-cite="DeadCeleb" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have 2 separate entries. Might be from an old update that I've been playing on that had gotten removed before this update</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Are you sure you're looking at the right mod or did you import anyone?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Are you sure you're looking at the right mod or did you import anyone?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I only ever imported the new update that I know of. I will double check, cuz when I was in the editor deleting dupes, I couldn't find it so now even I'm confused. I'll double check next time I boot the game back up</p>

Based on the tech support topic, it looks like any title reign that starts Week 1 of when the mod starts triggers that title reign alert. Not sure if it's worth editing or if Adam will patch the patch to remove it. It's definitely something the patch added and not a mod issue.

Based on the tech support topic, it looks like any title reign that starts Week 1 of when the mod starts triggers that title reign alert. Not sure if it's worth editing or if Adam will patch the patch to remove it. It's definitely something the patch added and not a mod issue.

No, it's definitely a mod issue. No one that becomes champion on January 1st, 2004 should start as champion. When you start a new game you are starting that morning and shows don't happen until the PM mode, meaning whoever started the day as champion should be champion.

What's confusing is the stuff like Rey Mysterio and the Cruiserweight title. He actually won the belt on December 30th 2003, but it didn't air until January 1st.

• 1 month later...

<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>

I'm sorry, because I know this question must already be answered, but if I start a game with this mod, I will be able to get new workers until when ?</p><p> </p><p>

Is there enough workers in 2021 f.e. ?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DavGen" data-cite="DavGen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello,<p> </p><p> I'm sorry, because I know this question must already be answered, but if I start a game with this mod, I will be able to get new workers until when ?</p><p> </p><p> Is there enough workers in 2021 f.e. ?</p></div></blockquote><p> Looking at the mod right now, there are 823 workers yet to debut, and if you're fine with it, there are game generated workers that come form the dojos, so i think is fair to say that there are enough workers to reach 2021.</p><p> </p><p> And i want to use this opportunity to say thanks for this mod. I'm having a lot of fun playing it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Sco xY2Jx" data-cite="Sco xY2Jx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Finally gonna check this out and give TNA a spin. Looking forward to it. Just at a quick glance it looks like you've put the work in.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I really have put in the work pal!</p>

One issue: Every time I go to open the title screen for ROH, the game crashes. I think the issue is caused by the Pure title but I'm not actually sure why that would be. I tried a previous version and then the newest and it does it on both.

I deleted the title from the database and it is working fine

One issue: Every time I go to open the title screen for ROH, the game crashes. I think the issue is caused by the Pure title but I'm not actually sure why that would be. I tried a previous version and then the newest and it does it on both.

I deleted the title from the database and it is working fine

I just did this on both the 1.31 and 1.32 versions of the game both playing as ROH and as WWE, but in none of those situations did my game crash. It must be something weird on your end, unless someone else has experienced it?

I just did this on both the 1.31 and 1.32 versions of the game both playing as ROH and as WWE, but in none of those situations did my game crash. It must be something weird on your end, unless someone else has experienced it?

I actually had this problem to. Not with this specific mod but with the WOTI mod & the 2008 mod. I am not sure if it is a mod problem or if it is just a bug in the game.

Do you anticipate any updates soon? I only ask since I plan on starting a long play through with this mod (it's fantastic), and if there's an update coming soon I may hold off.

Not at the moment, no. I am always making minor tweaks as the weeks go on but nothing ground breaking at the moment