January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod

I'll add Orton/Foley. And I'll try and fix those two contracts. I could be wrong but I don't think Jericho vs Christian began til February?

It actually started in October of 2003, with Christian and Jericho betting each other one Canadian Dollar who could sleep with Lita or Trish first, respectively.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dogking" data-cite="Dogking" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I get the title data into my existing save game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Unfortunately you can't. Now if you're talking about the tournaments you can go into your in game editor and do it manually. That's what I did with my save</p>

You are freaking awesome man. Thanks so much for these notes. It's not often that someone gives me some notes for Japan. If you PM me with details about those two companies, I'll add them. Their prestige, money, pop, roster

Michinoku:

• Owner: Jinsei Shinzaki
  • Created: October 1992
  • Prestige: probably around 30
  • Momentum: probably around 40
  • Money: I'd say around 300000
  • Product: Lucharesu
  • Popularity: Tohoku 25, Elsewhere in japan 18

Roster:

• Jinsei Shinzaki
  • The Great Sasuke
  • Dick Togo
  • Ikuto Hidaka
  • Minoru Fujita
  • Wataru Inoue
  • Macho Pump
  • Atlantis
    --- Other wrestlers not in database (I won't be able to help with their stats) ---
  • Kazuya Yuasa
  • Tsubo Genjin
  • Yone Genjin
  • Hayate
  • Masao Orihara
  • Ofune

Tohoku Junior Heavyweight Championship:

• Atlantis: From 26.08.2003 to Current
  • Dick Togo: From 25.08.2002 to 26.08.2003

I'll try to do the same for Toryumon

Michinoku:

• Owner: Jinsei Shinzaki
  • Created: October 1992
  • Prestige: probably around 30
  • Momentum: probably around 40
  • Money: I'd say around 300000
  • Product: Lucharesu
  • Popularity: Tohoku 25, Elsewhere in japan 18

Roster:

• Jinsei Shinzaki
  • The Great Sasuke
  • Dick Togo
  • Ikuto Hidaka
  • Minoru Fujita
  • Wataru Inoue
  • Macho Pump
  • Atlantis
    --- Other wrestlers not in database (I won't be able to help with their stats) ---
  • Kazuya Yuasa
  • Tsubo Genjin
  • Yone Genjin
  • Hayate
  • Masao Orihara
  • Ofune

Tohoku Junior Heavyweight Championship:

• Atlantis: From 26.08.2003 to Current
  • Dick Togo: From 25.08.2002 to 26.08.2003

I'll try to do the same for Toryumon

You're awesome! I will get this update hopefully tomorrow or Monday!

• 3 weeks later...
According to Wikipedia, Nattie has known TJ since she was 12 and began dating in November 2001. Not sure when they got engaged, but I'm guessing it wouldn't be game breaking to have them engaged at this point.

Antonio Banks did not have the MVP (Montel Vontavious Porter) character until 2006

I know most people go by their alternative names in the mod but was wondering if anyone has found Dash Wilder/Cash Wheeler/Daniel Wheeler in the mod? I've looked under all of his alias' but can't seem to find him.

Somehow I missed adding him. Thanks for pointing that out. He will be in the next update today

Hey dude, this is great. I just started a dynasty using this mod and I've given you a few shout outs in there already, but I wanted to officially say thanks in this thread.

2004 is such a nostalgic time for me as an extreme warfare fan as this was the time period where I started getting into these wonderful games Adam made for us. And as a whole, really evolved my interest in wrestling to another level. It's awesome being able to relive these times again with this. And oddly enough, I have never played a 2004 mod in a TEW game since it was a RaveX current day update. :p

To be honest, I'm not finding a whole lot wrong. I'm only really paying attention to WWE in this mod and literally the only thing I could think of is maybe having Billy Gunn start injured but available for angles until the Rumble, which is when he officially returned. Also his arm health should probably be lowered a bit as he was facing a shoulder injury just about every year. But overall this seems pretty dead on. A big problem I always had with RL mods was overness being out of control with anyone on the WWE roster being way too popular. I think you nailed it here. It definitely makes SmackDown challenging to book since it's filled with nobodies... and rightfully so as that's pretty true to life for this time period.

Hey dude, this is great. I just started a dynasty using this mod and I've given you a few shout outs in there already, but I wanted to officially say thanks in this thread.

2004 is such a nostalgic time for me as an extreme warfare fan as this was the time period where I started getting into these wonderful games Adam made for us. And as a whole, really evolved my interest in wrestling to another level. It's awesome being able to relive these times again with this. And oddly enough, I have never played a 2004 mod in a TEW game since it was a RaveX current day update. :p

To be honest, I'm not finding a whole lot wrong. I'm only really paying attention to WWE in this mod and literally the only thing I could think of is maybe having Billy Gunn start injured but available for angles until the Rumble, which is when he officially returned. Also his arm health should probably be lowered a bit as he was facing a shoulder injury just about every year. But overall this seems pretty dead on. A big problem I always had with RL mods was overness being out of control with anyone on the WWE roster being way too popular. I think you nailed it here. It definitely makes SmackDown challenging to book since it's filled with nobodies... and rightfully so as that's pretty true to life for this time period.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I really appreciate them! I'll look into doing that for Billy.

Hey MrVillain, just wanted to tell you what a great job you did with the mod. Like everyone has said before me, you've pretty much nailed it when it comes to capturing that era of wrestling.

I couldn't help but notice though that a lot of the Canadian workers had their home base set at random. Not a huge drawback by any means, but I took the time to go over each Canadian worker and set their home base to what they should be. If you're interested, I can send you the mdb file.

I also included a picture for Jason the Terrible as I noticed he did not have one. It's not great by any means as I'm still learning how to use photoshop lol, but hopefully someone will find it useful if they're booking Stampede like I am.

1093422904_JasontheTerrible.jpg.e6a4880d3cfb3e35106e4cf91dedd0d9.jpg