January 2004 Ruthless Aggression TEW 2020 Mod (ABANDONWARE/FREEWARE

Curious to know, how far into the future are the future talent? I usually play a decade in or so and was wondering if I would need to import some newer talent from a future current day mod or not. Thanks.

I am honestly not too sure. I'm gonna figure it out the best I can.

I just played as ROH. Almost everyone on the roster as a 'unimportant' Perception from the crowd. I get it that CM wasent big in 04 but i really believe the roster should be balanced with major star, star etc.

Let me look into this. I'm wondering if it's just how the game is with the new perspective. I know the pop stats are damn near what they were in 2016.

Have you had a chance to play yet? Thank you for the kind words man!

I just downloaded and loaded it up. Started to clean out my roster of a few folks, and will get some cards going soon.

This is much closer to the period when I was really into wrestling then the modern day mods, so I'm a lot more familiar with the people on the roster, which is nice :)

I just downloaded and loaded it up. Started to clean out my roster of a few folks, and will get some cards going soon.

This is much closer to the period when I was really into wrestling then the modern day mods, so I'm a lot more familiar with the people on the roster, which is nice :)

There are some problems I need to correct tonight before I release a new update tomorrow. Hogan & Goldust are missing relationships and title histories. I hope you like it man.

I just played as ROH. Almost everyone on the roster as a 'unimportant' Perception from the crowd. I get it that CM wasent big in 04 but i really believe the roster should be balanced with major star, star etc.

The only real stars were Joe, Danielson, Styles, & Daniels. But no one was really a star. Maybe an indie darling but not a star. Just my opinion.

There are some problems I need to correct tonight before I release a new update tomorrow. Hogan & Goldust are missing relationships and title histories. I hope you like it man.

Good stuff. Yeah, I'm just messing around at this point, not planning on starting any long-term game yet.

Appreciate the work!!

Good stuff. Yeah, I'm just messing around at this point, not planning on starting any long-term game yet.

Appreciate the work!!

I haven't even started a long term save yet lol. I think I'm waiting for the full release to be honest. I do run watchers game to see if I need to tweak things.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillian" data-cite="MrVillian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The only real stars were Joe, Danielson, Styles, & Daniels. But no one was really a star. Maybe an indie darling but not a star. Just my opinion.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Perception is suposed to be for the fans of the company. Maybe i dont get the perception thing but i belive,perception is for my company only so I should have major stars, stars, etc. Maybe im wrong</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="pat666" data-cite="pat666" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Perception is suposed to be for the fans of the company. Maybe i dont get the perception thing but i belive,perception is for my company only so I should have major stars, stars, etc. Maybe im wrong</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I did raise the pop of Styles, Punk, Danielson, Joe, and Danielson for ROH. That should help</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillian" data-cite="MrVillian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I did raise the pop of Styles, Punk, Danielson, Joe, and Danielson for ROH. That should help</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I will test again. Thanks</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="pat666" data-cite="pat666" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I will test again. Thanks</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No problem. I'm gonna upload the latest update shortly</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="pat666" data-cite="pat666" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I will test again. Thanks</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Do you think ROH should be tiny or small size?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MrVillian" data-cite="MrVillian" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48346" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you think ROH should be tiny or small size?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In 2004 they'd be at the lower end of small.</p>

I would look into adding more training facilities as that is a much more needed feature in the game now. A few off the top of my head from this time period would be. APW Boot Camp connected to APW, the UPW Training Facility connected to UPW. The NJPW Dojo and NJPW US Dojo, most of the Japanese companies should have their own dojo as that is generally how they get their workers. ROH has a school as does CHIKARA. I can't remember the name of Ace Steel's school but it is where Punk and Cabana trained at. Monster Factory, OVW has a training school. These are the ones I came up with off the top of my head but I'm sure there is many more.