War Of The Immortals Mod

I'm getting a 3021 error. I've updated the mod to 2020, and I'm editing contracts now to update them (manually -_-) to be up-to-date. And when I click on some contracts they give me the runtime error of "3021: No Current Record". The records specifically are for Mascara Ano 2000, Joaquin Roldan, and Octagon in AAA. Those are the only ones I've found so far, but there could be more. 

And they don't have foreign or accented characters in them, and none of the records have foreign or accented characters in them either. Not sure why it's only those three specifically, but I also went to the characters in the database and get the same error, and I can't delete the workers OR the contracts.  For the contracts I click delete and it says "Done" but they stay in-place, and for the workers it just gives me the "No Current Record" error even when deleting. I'm very confused and not very tech savvy, could someone who's better at this than me please talk to me about why this might be happening?

(A bit more info: I did import workers from a previous version of WOTI, but when deleting AAA and re-importing it to get the contracts fixed, which is the only thing I *can* properly delete, that didn't fix the problem.)

EDIT: I just tried it with a fresh, clean download of the game, and it didn't work there either. So it's a problem with the DB somehow. 

FURTHER EDIT: Turns out it was my language settings. I didn't think they had accented letters because it had automatically made them look like regular letters because the accented ones didn't work.

Edited by Spoons

• 1 month later...