War Of The Immortals Mod

janS, Here’s some more wrestlers to add, if there’s pics out there for these wrestlers. These wrestlers are from DEFY Wrestling. This promotion is on the new Pro Wrestling channel on Pluto TV. If you can post these wrestlers, thanks in advance. Here are the wrestlers:

- Schaff

- Artemis Spencer

- The American Guns (Ethan HD & Mike Santiago)

- Judas Icarus

- Cody Chhun

- Randy Myers

- Sonico

- Douglas James

- Rebel Kel (female)

Question, sorry if this was asked, I checked but I didn't see it answered anywhere. Would the venue mod be usable with any given historical mod?

Only if you do a a lot of adjusting, as closing and open dates are not set. I think there was a venue mod out there that has them set up, but can´t find the link.

janS, Here’s some more wrestlers to add, if there’s pics out there for these wrestlers.

Randy Myers (should be already in the mod)

OBwodBV.jpggqvUum8.jpg

Rebel Kel

MYoUxTl.jpg

Sonico

vtiug1Z.jpg

Will post the rest in a couple of days

Any chance for a Kaiju Big Battel and Freakshow Wrestling?

Not as an active company. Kaiju Big Battel reminds a lot of HUSTLE and I would like to add some of their characters, as they would be great additions. The only problem is identifying the workers behind the masks. Any website that could be useful in finding out their names?

• 3 weeks later...
I feel like some of the starting money and sizes could be adjusted

I see your money point. The richest default database company USPW has a 50000000 budget and WCW/nWo only has 25000000. So i will look into it and maybe double company money where i see fit.

I am thinking about setting WWFA and WCW/nWo to Large and WWFC, WWE, WWEU WWFNG, (NWA) to Big. But i am still hesitating, as this would leave less progression for users.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48476" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>3 years in, I managed to buy them out as Impact Wrestling lol. Main strat is to lower production values, grind to get your own network (PPV first then Cable).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If I lower Production I get penalized. I think I may just spend the cash and make my own broadcaster. Been thinking of just giving myself some money.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

JanS. : Here are some more wrestlers you don’t have. If you can make pics for these 12 wrestlers, Thank you in advance. These are ROH Wrestlers:

- Tracy Williams

- Brody King

- Bateman

- Brian Johnson

- Dak Draper

- Kaun

- Moses

- La Bestia Del Ring

- LSG

- Tony Deppen

- Slex

- Danhausen

If you can put those in a blue cage background. Thanks in advance.

- Superstar Jimi C.

JanS. : Here are some more wrestlers you don’t have. If you can make pics for these 12 wrestlers, Thank you in advance. These are ROH Wrestlers.

Here you go;)

Tracy Williams

5w6QySS.jpggbAwErK.jpg

Brody King

5fspbSb.jpg7lxS9hI.jpg

Tyler Bateman

MXRb1ER.jpg

Brian Johnson

cl1q3ya.jpgCK4UI5a.jpgxluF318.jpg

Dak Draper

JebJ5jB.jpgU4FJegQ.jpg

Kaun

XLs9U9e.jpg

Moses

K2hTLbs.jpg

La Bestia Del Ring

KxwUHw0.jpgzNWYzZ7.jpgy7zCdPo.jpggyB4P3L.jpgjSklnvN.jpg1gkCxkD.jpg

LSG

2leq04F.jpgt55hXoO.jpg

Slex

u6yDOIq.jpg7AjYHZT.jpg

Danhausen

HaLsCMP.jpgmnKfYSl.jpgvpvdTnq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance of adding an indy promotion to the mod with the wrestlers and titles?

Currently not because of the long loading times. The only promotions i will add are in regions that don´t have an active company yet (WWC in Puerto Rico for example).

But you can tell me the promotion and if they have some interesting stuff going on i might add some of the workers.

UPDATE!

So, here is the promised update.

Download Link Detail Version :

>>>War of The Immortals Data & Picture Set V1.6<<<

*everything included, long loading times

Download Link Performance Version :

>>>War of The Immortals Data & Picture V1.6<<<

*Deleted: Broadcaster Changes, Proteges, DDT Ironman Title History, Narratives, PWI500, Injury/Mask/Hair History, Tribute Shows, Companies KCXW, 666, RKK, NYWC, PCW, PWG, ICE Ribbon, GSW, GWF, GFW, SCW, WOW and HoH. India and Australia deactivated. Also pics have less clevage. Less loading times.

Update Overview:

-Worker additions (now 5000 workers in the database)

-Several hundred more wrestlers overhauled and attributes set

-Switched previous Angle Pack with TEW2020 default Angle Pack

-around 1000 new pics

-started fixing Gimmick Basis of workers (didn´t convert well from 2016)

-Money adjusted for top companies

-Maple Leaf Wrestling playable

-Fixed Title errors

-Added more worker contracts to understaffed companies so less hiring goes on (loading times)

-much more not listed

I just want you to add one of my friends... lol

send me name, picture, bio, skills, moveset etc and i will add him