War Of The Immortals Mod

spacer.png

Download Link Detail Version : >>>War of The Immortals Data & Picture Set V1.7<<<

*everything included, long loading times

Download Link Performance Version : >>>War of The Immortals Performance Data & Picture Set V1.7<<<

*Deleted: Broadcaster Changes, Proteges, DDT Ironman Title History, Narratives, PWI500, Injury/Mask/Hair History, Tribute Shows, Companies KCXW, 666, RKK, NYWC, PCW, PWG, ICE Ribbon, GSW, GWF, GFW, SCW, WOW and HoH. India and Australia deactivated. Also pics have less clevage. Less loading times.

Hypevideo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpFJe_hzeHY

spacer.png

War of the Immortals is a long running TEW Mod series, that combines different wrestling eras and puts most wrestlers in their prime. If you ever wanted to book Bruno Sammartino vs. Roman Reigns, Hogan vs. El Santo or The Rockers vs. The Young Bucks this is the go to mod. WotI VI: Fury Mania takes more of an "Attitude" approach than its previous versions, by highlighting beef between wrestlers, backstage conflicts, steamy scandals and media presence with hundreds of narratives. The Japanese, Mexican and European wrestling scene received some love as well and is now represented appropriately.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Credits

Tommy for the original TEW2010 Database and mrkayfabe for continuing the Mod. Valkyria for making Generic Female Pictures. yankeeinky728 for fixing Angles Auto Naming. Togg for Shattered Glow Graphics. Fleisch, Questlove and Mammoth because i have used data from their Mods. Sockpuppet for his Injury Mod. iDOL for his Stable Logo pack.

The dates are screwed up

The Mod starts in 2010. As it is impossible to keep everything chronologically with the different eras present in the mod and adjusting the dates for every release, i sticked with 2010. It is a fictional mod anyways.

Loading Times

This is a big mod, so loading times may be a little longer. It will get better 1-2 weeks into the game, after most companies have done their hiring and broadcaster negotiations.

Can i use your Data or Pics?

I would like the mod and pics to be open source. Just don´t simply copy it and claim it as your own and give the above listed people credit. If any of the credited people has a problem with that, please contact me and i will remove your stuff as good as possible.

The Mod is not Done

TEW2020 conversion unfinished, spelling mistakes, missing events for companies, unbalanced workers and pushes, missing bios, bald guys with hair etc.. You name any mistake and it is probably in the Mod. So keep this in mind if you are after a well polished complete Mod and try to give feedback if anything catches your eye so i can fix it.

Can i help out?

Sure, give input, find mistakes, post better quality pictures etc. If it is just a bagatelle thing, post it here and i will include it in the next update. If you want to help out a little more than just correcting some "spelling mistakes", contact me via pn so we can coordinate working together on this mod. Help would be appreciated.

Other Downloads

spacer.png

Updated Real World Wrestling Venue Mod with 5500 Venues (Credits Phil Parent):

>>>Download Venue Database V1.01<<<

spacer.png

>>>Download Current Real World 250+ Broadcaster Database V1.01<<<

spacer.png

>>>Download Collaborate Cutout Collection Png Pack V5.0<<<

spacer.png

>>>Download iDOL's Stable Logos Add-On V1.03<<<

>>>Download iDOL's Stable Logos Basis Pack<<<

Edited by janS
  • Like 1

<p>Will keep you guys updated on the progress.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zaktay8" data-cite="Zaktay8" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48476" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I cannot wait to play! Do you have an ETA for the release?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hopefully i got something running on release day (May 14). Everything is still a bit messy and doesn´t feel right currently. </p><p> Product settings for the active companies is done. Right now i am getting used to all the attributes, but can already tell, that this is a matter of months if done right and will probably be far from finished on May 14.</p><p> I started setting up all active stables. But with stables mattering now in the game, i plan to put some extra effort into them (wrestler pics, bios and more active stables).</p><p> Haven´t even looked at broadcasters yet, so there has to be done a lot (btw reduced them to 250).</p><p> </p><p> Would appreciate it, if you guys took part in this poll on how many times you play a TEW Mod. Depending on the outcome, i will set future randomness in narratives and worker potential.</p><p> <a href="https://www.strawpoll.me/19946741" rel="external nofollow">https://www.strawpoll.me/19946741</a></p>

Any chance of Stardom making it into this mod?

Not as active company, but added most of the Stardom workers. Also tried to add as many Mask Fiesta Alters as possible, here is a preview.

sdO7mB3.jpg

As someone who tested this mod for 2016 but didn't get my feedback in (life came up), one thing I was wanting to see is maybe a bit of a bump for the real world people. I felt like they were underrated in terms of in ring performance especially.

Yeah, i am aware that some people are a little outdated. This basiclly comes down to WOTI being a one man project and having a scope, that is nearly impossible to reach:) Despite working for almost 10 years on this mod (plus the time the original creator tommy put in), it is far from done with balancing and adding everything that should be included. There are people inside the mod who have been added when they were young or debuted and haven´t been touched since. That being said, there a lot of changes in the upcoming update, as i spent the last year almost exclusively polishing workers. Just don´t expect an up to date real world from WOTI as this is impossible to accomplish timewise.

OUTDATED WORKERS: If you guys want to help out and speed up the process for certain workers, please post the worker and what exactly should be changed, and i will make sure to look into it.

Not as active company, but added most of the Stardom workers. Also tried to add as many Mask Fiesta Alters as possible, here is a preview.

sdO7mB3.jpg

Yeah, i am aware that some people are a little outdated. This basiclly comes down to WOTI being a one man project and having a scope, that is nearly impossible to reach:) Despite working for almost 10 years on this mod (plus the time the original creator tommy put in), it is far from done with balancing and adding everything that should be included. There are people inside the mod who have been added when they were young or debuted and haven´t been touched since. That being said, there a lot of changes in the upcoming update, as i spent the last year almost exclusively polishing workers. Just don´t expect an up to date real world from WOTI as this is impossible to accomplish timewise.

OUTDATED WORKERS: If you guys want to help out and speed up the process for certain workers, please post the worker and what exactly should be changed, and i will make sure to look into it.

I'm definitely not worried too much about it being an up to date real world mod. However, Seth Rollins for instance was below average, which is completely inaccurate. I feel like a lot of the newer guys would have the advantage in ring, but less so on the mic, if that makes sense.

I'm definitely not worried too much about it being an up to date real world mod. However, Seth Rollins for instance was below average, which is completely inaccurate. I feel like a lot of the newer guys would have the advantage in ring, but less so on the mic, if that makes sense.

Fixed him, he still had his ROH time bio, stats and was a young buck;)

WIP Version Released

The mod is far from finished converting, but with the recent release i am dumping it anyways;)

Download link can be found in the first post of this thread.

Final release could probably take up to a year if done right, as this is a big mod.

Will post another update around next Friday, fixing all major things that have a high impact on how the game is played (adding more venues for new regions, overhauling broadcaster etc.).

Afterwards i will focus on fleshing out the workers (attributes, exp, updating them etc.).

Sidenote, don´t pick GLOW or Maple Leaf Wrestling if you want to play with a fully set company, as they are not finished yet. Will add workers etc after the mod is more polished.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jurgen112112" data-cite="jurgen112112" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="48476" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I love your mod its the only 1 i play and i play it like crazy. I was wondering am i missing a name i could find liv morgan by?</div></blockquote><p> Glad you enjoy it;)</p><p> She is set to debut in 2015, so you would have to edit her birth and debut date if you want to use her right away.</p>

<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for this great mod but i notice an issue with some big workers like the rock, austin, taker, rvd, kane.</p><p>

They have gimmick rated awful instead of legendary !</p><p> </p><p>

So i want to give this feedback.</p>

Hello,

Thanks for this great mod but i notice an issue with some big workers like the rock, austin, taker, rvd, kane.

They have gimmick rated awful instead of legendary !

So i want to give this feedback.

All gimmick ratings are random. Makes it easier on me and not all plays feel the same.

But will consider setting at least a gimmick rating for major stars who personified their gimmick.

You can’t change worker pictures. It says “One of the files appears to have been illegally renamed or removed since opening this screen. This selection is no longer valid and the screen must be closed”. Anyone else having this issue?

You can’t change worker pictures. It says “One of the files appears to have been illegally renamed or removed since opening this screen. This selection is no longer valid and the screen must be closed”. Anyone else having this issue?

Which picture did you try to change? Or is it a general problem?

Edit: and make sure not to use the TEW2016 picture pack, just incase you did

Venues Mod Overhaul

So i overhauled Phil Parents Real World Venue Mod.

Every country listed in Mammoths map has now at least one active venue. Also, i adjusted the new zones accordingly and added hundreds of descriptions to the venues, with a little history on the venue and so on (Descriptions for all Mexican and some European & Australian venues).

Feel free to add the venues to your mods. It includes 5480 venues.

Credits go to Phil Parents for the original mod.

Download Link: Venues Mod

There are no locations included, but d12345 made a good mod for them, which can be found here: Location Mod