Custom Graphics Request Thread

Can someone please make a logo for my stables called Fourever and The Apex both are inspired by stables like Evolution, the Four Horsemen, and the Pinnacle if that helps to make the logo.

wID1G9K.jpg

I thought I would try this one with inspiration of flashing the 4 Horseman hand gesture.

Can someone please make a logo for my stables called Fourever and The Apex both are inspired by stables like Evolution, the Four Horsemen, and the Pinnacle if that helps to make the logo.

Gave the Fourever one a go. Didn't realise your requests had been done by someone else.

8Z9EIZP.png - Main File

Ls5uLz2.jpgrF8har8.jpg - 150x150 versions

Can someone supply me with the uspw logos without a backround? I wish I knew how to do it myself as to not bother people. I'm trying to make some arenas on WWE2k and I need the logos without the backround to get it just right. Any help would be much appreciated.

I would like to request a logo and banner for a promotion I've given an intentionally bad name, it's the result of an 18 year old punk kid deciding to start a hard core federation in his back yard. When I'm done with or want a break from my QAW run I'm going to see how far he can make it go.

The promotion is named More Dangerous and More Violent More Extreme.

While clearly a big fan of a promotion that closed it's doors just a few years after he was born and not great at naming his promotion I don't think he'd just do a variation on DAVE's logo. If nothing else because he's more worried about lawyers coming after him for copying the logo than a name that could be argued is just describing his product.

Hey guys!

I'm looking for someone to do an alliance logo for me.

The idea I have is a big alliance where multiple companies from around the world battling out for a world title, it's called 'World Organization of Wrestling'.

Would love a logo that contains 'WOW' as abbreviation with the 'O' replaced with big oval earth that shows the whole continents to represent the alliance as some kind of world federation and full alliance name below the logo. Creative freedom for the colors.

Thank you.

Hey everyone! Great stuff in here!

I'm looking for a stable logo for Alicia Strong, Brooke Tyler, and Lucy Stone-McFly, led by Lisa Bowen. I'm calling them The Birthright. I'd like something with royalty overtones, but nothing too heavy-handed.

Bumping this in case it got lost in the incredible work that's come out lately.

I've recreated The Bloodline stable in my 2006 save, members are Fatu (Rikishi), Umaga, Ikika (Rosey), Afa Jr, and Paul Heyman. I was hoping someone could create a stable logo for me, It doesn't have to be anything crazy, it can literally just be the ''The Bloodline'' and that's it! I just can't seem to find any other Bloodline logos apart from that one that has Reigns, Usos, and Heyman! Whoever gives it a crack has full creative freedom!

I could use a logo for a broadcaster called KBN-TV. It's a very large American broadcaster, something along the lines of CBS, (probably not very welcoming for wrestling, sadly), and features a lot of top-rated mainstream TV shows and foosball games. And stuff.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who considers giving this one a shot.

:o