Custom Graphics Request Thread

I was wondering if someone could design a logo for a custom Puroresu promotion of mine called Sumo Hall Wrestling? It would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't do the sumo design and instead got it from a free stock website, just so that's clear.

WAUVdpu.png

Does anyone have a pic of the AEW TBS Championship, preferably on a white background?

Also, a picture of Wardlow on the RWC background?

Thanks in advance :)

Both of those are in the SAMPP (if you want Wardlow background to be white) and Galaxy (if you want Wardlow background to be galaxy) packs.

Both of those are in the SAMPP (if you want Wardlow background to be white) and Galaxy (if you want Wardlow background to be galaxy) packs.

Cool. I'm asking for them separately though, as I don't have 2020 yet and the 2016 thread is pretty dead.

EDIT: I've checked the SAMPP, but can't find either

EDIT: Found them. Thanks :)

hello friends, any chance I can get a company logo. Can it be atleast 300x300. It's based off the old ROH logo in a sense but do what you can with it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FM45W6hXsAMxY5E.jpg

Pro Wrestling United. PWU. Black and Gold colors.

Thank you very much if anybody can help me out

One for light backgrounds, one for dark backgrounds:

9dN45a1.png

oiZvrok.png

Transparent Link: https://i.imgur.com/Vdd721A.png

This might be a weird question, and I'm not 100% sure this is the right place to ask it... but does anyone have a blank background like the one in the Weidt picture pack? Honestly seems like I myself used to, but it's been years.

My memory could be serving me completely wrong, but wasn't the Weidt background just a simple gradient like this?

E1xUovp.jpg

My memory could be serving me completely wrong, but wasn't the Weidt background just a simple gradient like this?

E1xUovp.jpg

Yeah, that's it! Simple, I know, but I didn't have it, and wasn't sure I had the... technical expertise to make it myself. This seems to be it, either way, so... it's quite appreciated!

Almost forgot I had asked about this, :o.

Hey all! Loving the stuff I've been seeing in here!

I just revived Angel Athletic Association as a development company for QAW, and could use some event logos using the attached logo.

Betrayal

Reach for the Sky

Breaking Point

Wrestling Spirit

Invincible

Super Fightage

Passing the Torch

Rock City

Fallout

Masterclass

Pain Barrier

Manifest Destiny

GNPCwfs.jpgRk9ysCa.jpgHxMVbaM.jpgybsUpoM.jpgt4MjZ8X.jpgsCzO9qO.jpgUT5xK1P.jpgVLj88fJ.jpgkTjJPcT.jpgCBZ8R6j.jpgr5EqrVT.jpg