Custom Graphics Request Thread

Looking for promotion logos for the following:

Full Moon Wrestling

Ring of Fighters

Both of those 2 are for TCW developmental promotions

House of Youth

House of Nostalgia

Both of those are promotions I created to help get places to work for younger and older talent from my 2016 save which I recently moved over to 2020

If anyone's inclined, I could really use a logo for a TV show called MAX BreakThrough-TV, for my Pro-Wrestling MAX promotion, (logo included as an attachment). It's a wrestling-based promotion, known for fast-paced and hard-hitting matches, using the Respectful Wrestling product type.

Many thanks in advance, to any who give this one a go.

jOS3kDW.png

NMWUQh4.jpg

So ... um ... hey Mammoth ... mind if I get one more from you? AAA Women of Wrestling ... it's already been done with the old AAA logo, but now it looks out of place amongst the brilliance of the others. I'm running it as my weekly TV show for the child company.

pMHvtNR.png

rpKSvhy.jpg

Great Work man!

Any chance you could work the same magic on the GFW NEX*GEN title? Possibly make the green into the same blue and possibly replace Global Force Wrestling with Impact Wrestling on the center plate?

I'd be okay with something similar to this.

CYyQ9jN.png

Looking for promotion logos for the following:

Full Moon Wrestling

Ring of Fighters

Both of those 2 are for TCW developmental promotions

House of Youth

House of Nostalgia

Both of those are promotions I created to help get places to work for younger and older talent from my 2016 save which I recently moved over to 2020

GFgd6u4.png

VAplxTL.png

k39oAd0.png

J5SDuDj.png

Back again with another promotion logo request. Made the following for my database

Double Dash Wrestling - An all tag team/trios promotion in the midwest USA

Cult of Entertainment - Performance Art promotion in the USA

Justice Purity Integrity Wrestling - A morality product, religious based promotion from Texas

Danger! Monster Battle - Kaiju Big Battel type promotion based in the UK

The Quest Pro Wrestling - A backyard wrestling promotion founded by the former members of the The Quest

7 Star Supreme Wrestling - A black canvas like spinoff for 5 Star, who was bought out and revived by BHOTWG

I've been hodgpodging logos all night trying to come up with graphics for WCW's Iron Man and Iron Team achievements and I cannot come up with something I like.

If anyone would want to take a stab at it, I'd like them to be inspired by either of the logos below.

8Yn9Udf.png

4oOnaW0.png

Back again with another promotion logo request. Made the following for my database

Double Dash Wrestling - An all tag team/trios promotion in the midwest USA

Cult of Entertainment - Performance Art promotion in the USA

Justice Purity Integrity Wrestling - A morality product, religious based promotion from Texas

Danger! Monster Battle - Kaiju Big Battel type promotion based in the UK

The Quest Pro Wrestling - A backyard wrestling promotion founded by the former members of the The Quest

7 Star Supreme Wrestling - A black canvas like spinoff for 5 Star, who was bought out and revived by BHOTWG

Bumping these requests as the thread died off shortly after. Also have a stable logo I'd like to request. The group is called the Oakland League of Agony, formed by Kill Switch/Frankie Perez and Brother Grimm. The group is made up of brawlers and technical wrestlers who's main goal is to just brutalize each other as much as possible. Oakland comes from the fact both men are from California and I thought Oakland sounded the best with the League of Agony name for me.

These any use to you?

Anyone up for making an AEW SuperBrawl logo? Pretty much full creative license, don't care about which design of the SuperBrawl logo you choose to use!

Thanks!

tBy4kCT.jpg

Bumping these requests

7WqQlyF.jpg

lmjEw1M.jpg

FPwawq2.jpg

2pEVX0r.jpg

UC2s7a9.jpg

fgf5YYv.jpg

Thank you so much! I can't seem to get these to load when trying to get them added into the database though. Tried converting it to JPG but that didn't work either. Anyone got any ideas as to what's happening?

Is that because tew needs them to be jpeg rather than jpg, if so just rename the file with .jpeg at the end and it should work fine.

Thank you so much! I can't seem to get these to load when trying to get them added into the database though. Tried converting it to JPG but that didn't work either. Anyone got any ideas as to what's happening?

Is that because tew needs them to be jpeg rather than jpg, if so just rename the file with .jpeg at the end and it should work fine.

Apparently despite being 150x150 the file size is still huge. Ran it through my converter and the size reduced from 586kb to 7.9kb and it worked. Give me a few minutes to convert them all and I'll load up the reduced size versions

TEW originally required jpg, but after I pointed out jpeg doesn't work, jpeg support was added in a patch. If they're not showing in game, someone probably hasn't patched their game in awhile.

Hey there,

Can anyone help make some event/show logos for me using the below awesome logo from Willrock?

B0fHawh.jpg

All Star Wrestling

Empire Royale

Starclash

Summer Slamboree

Battle Games

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Hey there,

Can anyone help make some event/show logos for me using the below awesome logo from Willrock?

B0fHawh.jpg

All Star Wrestling

Empire Royale

Starclash

Summer Slamboree

Battle Games

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

I only really had an idea for Battle Games. I use Gimp and I'm not the most knowledgeable, so I have no idea how Will did the gradient to four different corners. If he can provide the gradient or someone wants to tell me how to duplicate that, I can try to make this fit the original logo.

fDIlTyI.jpg3Zv0ts4.jpg

Edit: In hindsight, I think I should've done a single tank in the center and the Battle Games font below that. I may do another version tomorrow.