Custom Graphics Request Thread

On 9/8/2022 at 6:59 PM, Bobby Brown said:

no, it looks amazing! but, i don't like the background 😉
do you have the logo on a transparent background ... and maybe also a bit bigger?
thank you in advance 🙂

Just saw this. Yup here you go. I only play the C-Verse, so I don't know what kind of backgrounds real world players use. Here is a 300x300 PNG version and another background option. Lost the original , so I made a new version.

AEW_Center.png

AEWProCenter_v2.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, d12345 said:

Just saw this. Yup here you go. I only play the C-Verse, so I don't know what kind of backgrounds real world players use. Here is a 300x300 PNG version and another background option. Lost the original , so I made a new version.

AEW_Center.png

AEWProCenter_v2.jpg

this looks even more awesome!
thank you very freakin' much! 

Hello all, was wondering if someone could assist me in creating a logo for a television show for D.A.V.E Danger Zone TV using this particular logo

image.jpeg

Creative freedom to whomever undertakes this request with a thank you in advance.

Edited by QFresh

I have 3 women with the last name Rose...I'm starting a stable called Rose Garden.....female heels...
Can anyone make a stable logo for me, maybe emphasis on the thorns in the lettering. IDK....I have few ideas in my head but I'm curious what you guys can come up with....I've included a jpg of the background.

Stables.jpg

1 hour ago, djskeemask said:

I have 3 women with the last name Rose...I'm starting a stable called Rose Garden.....female heels...
Can anyone make a stable logo for me, maybe emphasis on the thorns in the lettering. IDK....I have few ideas in my head but I'm curious what you guys can come up with....I've included a jpg of the background.

Stables.jpg

Any use to you?

wn0Hp9b.jpg

• Like 6